Return to Index  

Cotton and other SNUZA users

August 27 2012 at 6:36 PM
karma  (Login karma2)

Cotton- I remember you suggesting that a poster interested in the Snuza buy an extra battery and I am wondering if this might be the remedy for me or if we have a problem. Two nights ago, our LO's Snuza went off twice. Unlike a few other times, it had not slipped to the side or gone off in error. It appears to be the real deal. Again during an afternoon nap, it went off again and without any error.
Our LO is 7.5 almost 8 months and maybe one other time seemed to have had an actual alarm signal on the Snuza. We have had perhaps 7-8 alarms in error during her 7.5 months.
Have you or anyone else experienced a concentration of alarms? Has anyone experienced the battery failing? Did it cause the alarm to signal?
My husband is away on work and I am a bit nervous and have the baby monitor on high volume so I can rush in if it goes off....very nerve wracking!
I will get on amazon and read any reviews if it happens to come up on them...but I thought I would toss the question out to all of you that also use it.

Also- Cotton, I remember you posted a link to the battery. I will do a search, but it you read this and have it handy, would you mind reposting it-- thanks!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Karma... As I lay here listening to the puff's Snuza click away.... - cotton on Aug 27, 2012, 8:21 PM
    1. Thanks and thanks - karma on Aug 28, 2012, 7:36 AM
      1. Hi Karma - cotton on Aug 28, 2012, 2:15 PM

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement