Return to Index  

Getting in synch with our dreams....m (pg ment/child ment)

November 3 2014 at 9:45 AM
Hope2009  (Login Hope2009)

After I responded to Tiff's post below, I thought I would give the link to a wonderful 21 day meditation challenge that Dr. Deepak Chopra and Oprah Winfrey are offering. It's free and starts today..., I've done other meditation challenges with them in the past and they have have been life changing. Also, when I was ttc using DE's, I found walking up the mountain behind our house and then sitting on a rock which over looked this amazing lake reminded me of my ttc journey using DE's....the path was narrow, seldom walked, often rocky, but at the end of the path, there was a feeling of being connected to all things in the world....it was on my rock that I dreamed about my child and then would take time to meditate for 20 minutes. I did that for several months before he was finally conceived in a biological way.....but he was in my dreams long before he was in physical form. I like to believe my meditation helped move that process along...it helped me stay grounded and as peaceful as I could at the time.

When we are doing EVERYTHING we can do conceive a child we need to connect with every resource available to get into alignment with our dreams in order to attract what we want most in our lives. Now many people may say that what they think, how they feel, all have no bearing on getting pg but I know that when I was trying to conceive the things I told myself internally and how I felt as a result, helped me believe in my dreams and kept me moving in the direction to allow them to manifest.

If you haven't meditated before, this is a lovely, easy, way to experience getting in the gap...the place between thoughts, the place that reminds us we are loved and are at peace. We often talk about things to improve our wombs so they will accept an embryo and while I'm a firm believer in acupuncture, eating whole foods, juicing, cleansing our liver, doing femoral massage and castor oil packs...and hey eating a bit of pineapple for the enzymes as well....I believe how aligned we are with our soul is often overlooked...at least in our Western society. This at the very least is another tool to incorporate in your life.

So if you are interested, the challenge starts today....register for free with your email or your Facebook and join me in living your best life. There are no strings and attachments....after the meditation series is over you can purchase the audio version and do it again...but there is no pressure. Why is it that the easiest things in life often are overlooked?

P.S. there are studies done (Harvard was one) that showed women who meditated and visualized while ttc had a higher increase in getting pg...so really what is there to lose.

Here's the link....to the Energy of Attraction meditation challenge.....let Deepak,"Mind the time" as you tap into your most creative source. Also, there is a useful daily journal that you can use throughout the challenge...it helps you understand how to attract what you desire most in your life. Praying all your dreams come true.

https://chopracentermeditation.com/experience

Blessings from Hope

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks for sharing Hope! - Mrs. M on Nov 3, 2014, 12:27 PM
    1. Oh great an Omming bud.....m - Hope2009 on Nov 4, 2014, 10:19 PM
      1. I'm really enjoying these meditations. - Mrs. M on Nov 11, 2014, 8:34 AM

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement