thanks so much, and yes (mc ment)November 7 2014 at 6:12 AM
|De2 (Login De2)|
Response to This is key
your information is VERY helpful. I am in dallas however not New York. I will find out if my hospital has level 3 NICU.
The high calcium scares me more than anything else. More than the liver enzymes or blood clotting disorder. I try not to google search, but I have read NOTHING good about high calcium levels during pregnancy. It is associated with high risk of miscarriage, most commonly occurring during 2nd trimester. One website said 85% chance of miscarriage! I already had a miscarriage in the 2nd trimester due to parvo virus. My luck is very, very bad.
If the high calcium is due to hyperparathyroid, it will require surgery during pregnancy. Not good. If it isn't hyperparathyroid, I don't know what they can do to clean the high calcium levels out of my body. I am not going to be eating any dairy products until I find out more about this.
I will check out PUb Med and see what they say. My OB never called me back yesterday, so I was left with nothing but the internet. I have an apt with a hematologist today.
I would like to be hopeful, but I feel this pregnancy is doomed, the only consolation I have right now is that I still have 3 frozen embryos.
- Do you take magnesium? - BlessedThistle on Nov 7, 2014, 6:38 AM
- no but - De2 on Nov 7, 2014, 7:28 AM
- OK..this is what I think - demomone on Nov 7, 2014, 1:56 PM
- thanks - De2 on Nov 7, 2014, 2:07 PM
- hi - demomone on Nov 7, 2014, 3:23 PM
- liver - De2 on Nov 7, 2014, 4:13 PM
- Heres a question - demomone on Nov 7, 2014, 6:09 PM
- Re: Heres a question - De2 on Nov 8, 2014, 7:04 AM
- Do you take n acetylcysteine/whey/milk thistle/lipoic acid? - BlessedThistle on Nov 8, 2014, 8:31 AM
- Re: Do you take n acetylcysteine/whey/milk thistle/lipoic acid? - De2 on Nov 8, 2014, 9:44 AM
- Do you take n acetylcysteine/whey/milk thistle/lipoic acid? - BlessedThistle on Nov 8, 2014, 8:32 AM
- Re: Heres a question - De2 on Nov 8, 2014, 7:19 AM
- Herbal treatments - demomone on Nov 8, 2014, 1:31 PM
- yeah, herbs can be scary - De2 on Nov 8, 2014, 1:38 PM
- Yes, I wouldn't want to take any herbs except under the care of a qualified practioner - BlessedThistle on Nov 10, 2014, 8:32 AM