Lovenox??November 7 2014 at 9:10 AM
|Mrs.McIrish (Login Mrs.McIrish)|
Response to Immune test results back
Were you already on lovenox? I tested positive for 2 copies of mthfr c677t in March, just days before my last transfer. We added lovenox the day of ET. I'll never know for sure if that's why these twins stuck when no on could before....
I took Neevo prenatal which is designed for mthfr. It's pricey even if insurance covers (I paid $110 for 90 day supply they mail order). Metanx is another option. Thorne prenatals thru amazon without a script are good too (has methyl folate ).
- no Lovenox - Leigh on Nov 7, 2014, 9:39 AM
- the folic acid is important - thesameboat on Nov 7, 2014, 12:25 PM
- Also took Neevo - AC in Boston on Nov 7, 2014, 9:50 AM
- one more question.. - Leigh on Nov 10, 2014, 11:40 AM
- One more question - Mrs.McIrish on Nov 10, 2014, 7:58 PM