it's hard to accept I am done with pregnanciesNovember 16 2014 at 5:19 AM
|birdy1600 (Login birdy1602)|
I am having, Iguess all the feelings I would have had, had I gone with my plan A (crafted at age 7)
nine kiids, which would mean as in all things,nature would have stopped me at 40 or 42 or in some cases 49 (I truly know someone who had a baby then)
so here I am, by the miracle of medicine I had a baby at 45 and a baby at 49.
my body is starting to hurt more at 50 you know, joints and stuff no biggie.
DH and I laughed last night cause we ate pizza and pop and had heartburn, no college snarfing for us these days.
and having kids. we are enjoying them so so much. they are AWESOME.
I could and WOULD have more if we had time, money, if my husband did not suffer an illness (depression which for those of you who know, this IS an issue as surely as if he had MS or something, it's ongoing)
I just don't think even if we were younger it would be a good choice to have more, money wise and for DH's sake.
Still. I LOVE being a mother. LOVE it. I feel I missed my calling and found it at 45.
anyone else have this happen? thoughts?
- Re: it's hard to accept I am done with pregnancies - FL Gal on Nov 16, 2014, 6:31 AM
- Depression - Butterfly on Nov 16, 2014, 7:22 AM
- Not quite . . . - Maggie in VA on Nov 17, 2014, 8:36 AM
- It can be hard - Ariadne on Nov 17, 2014, 7:50 PM
- for our one and done sisters as well as response - birdy1600 on Nov 19, 2014, 5:31 AM
- Yeah, it's the frosties . . . - Maggie in VA on Nov 19, 2014, 10:50 AM
- Yes, I felt this when I thought there might still be two in the freezer from my cycle - BlessedThistle on Nov 19, 2014, 11:57 AM
- Actually, the info on octomom isn't correct - Anne on Nov 19, 2014, 2:36 PM
- I had no idea she had so many frozens! I hope she allows someone else to use them - BlessedThistle on Nov 19, 2014, 5:22 PM
- I'm not surprised my info is out of date . . . - Maggie in VA on Nov 21, 2014, 7:25 AM