Return to Index  

Update on my money talk for the Fertility show, UK

November 19 2014 at 1:41 AM
diaphanta  (Login diaphantaonacid)

Hi everyone - this is just to say thank you for everyone who contributed to my question about money and fertility treatment I posted a weeks ago. I used some of your comments and I think all your points.

I was frankly terrified delivering the talk which shocked me because I am normally a confident speaker. I think it was a 'dangerous' topic for people, as in the UK we have culture of having the state pay for healthcare, and people get outraged at having to think up alternatives. The talk received mixed feedback, some raved, some scathing, and most good to excellent. I'm not sure whether they will ask me back, but I hope they do because I want to do it better next time.

The next stage for me is to publish an ebook along the same theme and offer this for free to the audience who expressed an interest and to a wider population, and I'm working on that now. If anyone wants to comment on a draft, please let me know, would really appreciate your thoughts, as always.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. That's really interesting, Diaphanta . . . - Maggie in VA on Nov 19, 2014, 10:20 AM
  3. a few resources- - Piper on Nov 19, 2014, 11:29 AM
    1. OT to Piper . . . ETA - Maggie in VA on Nov 19, 2014, 11:38 AM
      1. just saw this- - Piper on Nov 20, 2014, 6:58 AM

4. Sounds like you did a great job. - Margolis on Nov 19, 2014, 6:34 PM
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement