Return to Index  

for our one and done sisters as well as response

November 19 2014 at 5:31 AM
birdy1600  (Login birdy1602)

Response to It can be hard

the childcare lady said some wise things to me. several of the children she watches (young ones) parents have made the decision to be "one and done" she applauded it.
She said the hardest thing she had seen were people who did not realistically think through if they had the resources emotionally let alone financially for more kids.

and that can come at ANY time after one, two or three.

I think right now with medical needs we have and zero family support it would be VERY hard to have more. one was hard two without support has been pretty intense ESPECIALLY if DH has a bout of depression. (not his fault, as you know, this is medical and I knew it going into marriage)

it helps a little. it's harder to know we have frosties.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Yeah, it's the frosties . . . - Maggie in VA on Nov 19, 2014, 10:50 AM
    1. Yes, I felt this when I thought there might still be two in the freezer from my cycle - BlessedThistle on Nov 19, 2014, 11:57 AM
    2. Actually, the info on octomom isn't correct - Anne on Nov 19, 2014, 2:36 PM
      1. I had no idea she had so many frozens! I hope she allows someone else to use them - BlessedThistle on Nov 19, 2014, 5:22 PM
      2. I'm not surprised my info is out of date . . . - Maggie in VA on Nov 21, 2014, 7:25 AM

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement