Return to Index  

I flat out lied to a friend

November 21 2014 at 1:55 PM
Renata  (Login reyndog)

Response to Really?

Long story, but a friend "outed" me to another friend and I sat in my kitchen and completely denied it and assured her I used my own eggs. I felt like I was betraying my boys in some way by lying, but I also made a promise to DH that we would tell the boys before telling others. I remember her saying, "Yeah, I knew they were your kids!" as if they wouldn't be my kids if they were from the DE...

Maybe this woman cycled when she was still 46 but it now 47? It's possible of course, but highly unlikely as we know. And it's cases like this that have women trying with their own eggs for an eternity, hoping against hope they'll fall into that teeny tiny percentage. I was 43 when I decided to move on. The success rate for 42-43 year olds is so low I didn't even want to risk it.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I had an almost opposite experience . . . - Maggie in VA on Nov 22, 2014, 4:13 PM
    1. Re: I had an almost opposite experience . . . - De2 on Nov 22, 2014, 5:00 PM
      1. I actually wasn't offended in the context . . . - Maggie in VA on Nov 24, 2014, 6:32 AM

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement