Took a hard fall last nightJune 16 2015 at 2:16 PM
|Leigh (Login leigh74)|
I was walking to DS's room at about 3 am (something I've done a thousand times before) and a chair that is normally elsewhere was directly in my path. It was pitch black and I toppled over the chair (a toddler-sized chair) and slammed into the wood floor HARD. I think I landed squarely on my right hip, but I have a cut on my wrist, which is also quite swollen, and small scrapes on my knee and ankle. It's all a blur. No spotting (yet), but I was cramping a lot this morning, so I went in to be looked at. I'm 16 weeks and baby looks fine; however, I now have a fairly significant SCH.
I dealt with this my whole last pregnancy, but this time things had been going so well. The MFM was not overly concerned, but I'm terrified. Any words of wisdom? They just told me to take it easy for a couple days, but other than that, there was nothing specific they recommended.
|This message has been edited by leigh74 on Jun 16, 2015 2:17 PM|
- so sorry! - birdy1600 on Jun 16, 2015, 5:10 PM
- Thanks - Leigh on Jun 18, 2015, 7:29 AM
- Ouch ugh - Lauren on Jun 16, 2015, 5:40 PM
- Yikes! - Leigh on Jun 18, 2015, 7:31 AM
- sorry! - sophie on Jun 17, 2015, 8:35 AM
- Thanks - Leigh on Jun 18, 2015, 7:27 AM
- Ouch! Know that must be scary! - Maggie in VA on Jun 17, 2015, 7:39 PM
- LOL - Leigh on Jun 18, 2015, 7:23 AM