Yes, some clinics will take a one embryo donation.June 20 2015 at 11:56 AM
|KarenGH (Login krgh)|
Response to Overdue on storage fees for one frostie...(long)
I know Cooper will do this. Often people end up reserving multiple batches of small numbers of embryos in order to make certain that they have one or two for a transfer since not all survive the thaw and continue to grow.
I know Cooper accepts donations from other clinics sometimes. So, you could check with SG and if they don't have a donated embryo program, see if they could donate to Cooper or another clinic.
I'm so sorry that you are wrestling with this decision. I know it must be very hard.
- question - De22 on Jun 20, 2015, 5:03 PM
- Maybe others will have more info, but . . . - Maggie in VA on Jun 21, 2015, 8:07 AM
- I'm not sure. - KarenGH on Jun 22, 2015, 10:28 AM
- OK - De22 on Jun 22, 2015, 11:16 AM
- I will pop you a note. nt - KarenGH on Jun 24, 2015, 5:51 PM
- Called Cooper, never returned my call - Dixiechic on Jun 23, 2015, 12:50 PM
- Sorry that they didn't call you back. - KarenGH on Jun 25, 2015, 1:46 PM