Return to Index  

old cycle buddy here w/ same problem...

June 22 2015 at 4:42 PM
zane  (Login sane10)

Response to Overdue on storage fees for one frostie...(long)

I think I have finally come to a decision to do something w/ our 3 frozens. To transfer them myself is now off the table; took me a long time to accept that. The biggest obstacle for that is my age; time just flies by and DS is now 4.5 and finally I have accepted the fact that I don't feel like I could transfer these embryos myself...we should have done it 3 years ago but now; I just can't...If I was 2-3 years younger maybe yes, but as much i try to stay youngish looking for DS it's all catching up w/me and I look older ...I'm in perfect health but I do look older than I would like to...
And to be honest; I think this is what our family was supposed to be. And w/ just one child we have a tad more resources to spend on 'fun' things for DS and for us, trips to Disney, extra days off with him just because I love to be home with my son( & maybe doing something for my face to keep it 40 something looking...I haven't been called his grand mom yet and I would like to keep it that way...)
Now we just have to decide what to do w/ the embryos; it is mainly up to DH as I have no genetic connection to these embryos but he is really having a hard time deciding whether to donate...even w. best intensions one never knows what kind of 'situation' the embryos go to and what could happen later for the family and the child. It is time for us to let go of those 3 frozens; now the hard part of deciding what to do with them...
keep us posted what you decide to do; it is not an easy decision by any means I've found out.

Greetings,

zane

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: old cycle buddy here w/ same problem... - De22 on Jun 23, 2015, 8:18 AM
  3. Oh Zane!!! - Dixiechic on Jun 23, 2015, 1:02 PM
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement