Return to Index  

Hi,did you join a local moms of multiples group?

June 24 2015 at 6:51 AM
Maggie in VA  (Login maggie1961)

Response to too many baby clothes

Ours has classified advertisements on it that are only seen by the other members, and people are always posting things exactly like this. Also, there are frequent discussions on getting formula and diapers as cheaply as possible. I expect that the reason that infant clothes may not sell well in consignment stores is that small babies spend so much time in onesies that people aren't inclined to spend much on nicer clothes. Also, they probably get a lot as gifts, as you did.

I don't blame you for not wanting to sell on Craigslist, having had my own negative experience there. I think any forum you can access that allows advertisements and is not open to the public would work better. If you're open to suggestions on formula and diapers, we could have that discussion here, too. I remember how oppressive the expense of formula and diapers was and what a relief it was when they started solid food. Someone on Freecycle gave away two tall BJ's cans of formula, and I got them, and I felt as though I'd won the lottery.

{{{Hugs}}} and wishing you luck with this,

Maggie (in VA)

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. MOM - De22 on Jun 24, 2015, 8:19 AM
    1. OK, well, forgive me in advance . . . - Maggie in VA on Jun 24, 2015, 9:12 AM
      1. formula - Anonymous on Jun 24, 2015, 11:20 AM

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement