Return to Index  

Are you getting manufacturer's coupons?

June 25 2015 at 8:04 AM
BlessedThistle  (Login Blessed_Thistle)

Response to too many baby clothes

"Luckily" since I lost my job while they were in the NICU, they were WIC eligible, which was good because even with pumping about half their milk supply then nursing, the Enfacare was not cheap (and there was no generic preemie formula then). But the coupons are a big help to many as I understand. Diapers I used Amazon Mom for. We want from Pampers Swaddlers to Huggies Little Movers and eventually to their cheaper ones (I did not mind the smell of Swaddlers but some diapers smell ghastly to me and Huggies had no scent). I know I was fortunate because even not working their first year at home (not that I was not looking for a suitable job), WIC, Medicaid, their SSI and unemployment made living pretty easy here in small-town Texas. I am no help on the clothes because I always donated ours. I would check thredup's reviews though before using them - some are not too flattering to them! Do you have a local trading post on FB since you understandably do not want to use CL?
CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Argh, yes, read those reviews. nt - Maggie in VA on Jun 25, 2015, 8:12 AM
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement