Return to Index  

Sorry that they didn't call you back.

June 25 2015 at 1:46 PM
KarenGH  (Login krgh)

Response to Called Cooper, never returned my call

I think I have the direct phone number for the coordinator if you are still interested. I don't know if that is the voicemail you ended up with or not. Her name is Carrie.

I am doing okay. I have just gotten the go-ahead to cycle again and am hoping to transfer by the end of the summer. I'd love to do it sooner, but I have a lot of things to coordinate for travel to work it in. Thanks for the good luck wishes. I'm quite nervous since the first transfer resulted in an ectopic and this will be my second transfer at my high position on the waiting list. If it doesn't work, I will drop to the bottom unless they will somehow count the ectopic as a bad transfer. It took me almost six years to climb to the top of the list. So, I am hoping that this next time is the one that finally works or that may be the end of this journey.

Cooper's standard age cut-off is at 55. But, they will also do a case by case up until 59. If you are over 45, you have to jump through more hoops to prove that you are healthy, but I'm glad they are willing to let women cycle longer than some clinics.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement