it is late nowJune 30 2015 at 2:51 PM
|Gotlucky2014 (Login Gotlucky2014)|
Response to See how it goes . . .
I had another appointment with a university daycare as option two, but that morning we were at sick kids and never made to the appointment. I prefer this daycare since is walking distance. I worry more about dd's health and not drinking. The doctor said to give a drink called pedia... but she refused. What do I do? I don't know how I will go back to work even part time. I can't even take care of my self. There is a neighbour of mine she has two boys the youngest one around 2 something. She works long hours. I don't know how she does.I want to be friend with her t
At leastto get advices. I called her and she didn't respond. I left her voice mail. Do I knock her door? If dd is normal I can handle but when things go wrong.. I am wreck.
- Re: it is late now - Maybelline on Jul 1, 2015, 6:56 AM
- i don't have good feeling about them - Gotlucky2014 on Jul 1, 2015, 10:27 AM
- I understand - Maybelline on Jul 1, 2015, 11:35 AM
- better now but still no eating or drinking - Gotlucky2014 on Jul 1, 2015, 11:29 PM
- I am concerned - Maybelline on Jul 2, 2015, 9:32 AM
- i am concerned too - Gotlucky2014 on Jul 2, 2015, 8:06 PM
- i am concerned too - Gotlucky2014 on Jul 2, 2015, 8:08 PM
- Looking for update - Maybelline on Jul 6, 2015, 8:33 AM