I understandJuly 1 2015 at 11:35 AM
|Maybelline (Login Maybelline)|
Response to i don't have good feeling about them
I wouldn't have a good feeling about that place either.
I would either call her pediatrician for advice or take her to the hospital if she isn't drinking. If you take her in make sure they do a blood test for dehydration.
My DD avoided drinking after she had her tonsils out and I had to force fluids on her. Another time, when she was younger, she stopped drinking for seemingly no apparent reason and became dehydrated. She was hospitalized that time. While we were in the hospital getting IV fluids she got diarrhea. I don't know if the IV fluids cause it or if she had a stomach virus (though I lean toward stomach virus since that explains the non-drinking), but either way she started drinking again before we left the hospital.
- better now but still no eating or drinking - Gotlucky2014 on Jul 1, 2015, 11:29 PM
- I am concerned - Maybelline on Jul 2, 2015, 9:32 AM
- i am concerned too - Gotlucky2014 on Jul 2, 2015, 8:06 PM
- i am concerned too - Gotlucky2014 on Jul 2, 2015, 8:08 PM
- Looking for update - Maybelline on Jul 6, 2015, 8:33 AM