Return to Index  

no drinking at all!! home and daycare

July 8 2015 at 7:54 AM
Gotlucky2014  (Login Gotlucky2014)

Response to Is she refusing formula at home, too?

Hi Leigh I am in roller coaster. I think dd is still sick or recovering from the viral infection she got in her mouth. The doctors told me to give her the fluids in a syringes. I do that with her water and the last two days yogurts. She refused milk or formula at home. The daycare aren't helping me, I just came from them. She said we have so many kids and we can't force her to eat or drink. It would have been great if they have video monitor. Dd has lot around one kilo. I am worry idf she is getting enough nutrient as she doesn't drink milk. What do I do? I don't know how I will go back to work. I told to work I am coming back in September for half day, afternoon. I thought I will clean, prepare things at home they go to work.after work pick her up and come home. I am alone, no relative at all. The only people I know are the colleagues at work. Please give me suggestion. Do I go back to state where his relatives are? At least for one year. Oh the other thing this daycare they don't feed babies, like holing their bottles, spoon feeding them they have mostly 15 months babies. My dd can't hold her bottle, forget to put food in her mouth. The lady said" your dd is weak". Please help. Going out to grap groceries.thanks

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: no drinking at all!! home and daycare - Leigh on Jul 8, 2015, 10:32 AM
    1. dd just turned 10 months - Gotlucky2014 on Jul 8, 2015, 12:35 PM

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement