2 1/2 DROP second nap?July 14 2015 at 4:59 PM
|birdy1600 (Login birdy1600)|
before you say "NO"
let em give you the elevator pitch (tee hee)
1. tweety is 2 1/2 has always been high strung hard to go to sleep etc.
we even had a sleep expert as she could not transition well to sleeping through night (let me know if you want her awesome tips)
2. now, she fights afternoon naps and wakes up PISSED and never seems to get back to her cheerful self
she sleeps hard like 2 hours and then is a mess till the next bedtime
3. so we have dinner etc 6 ish, bath etc. tear are there all the time
then bed, and she doesn't want to sleep. she is MAD
finally she sleeps.
her usual schedule up to about a month ago was
7 a.m. wake up
1 p.m. nap
3 p.m. wake up
6 30 p.m bath
7 p.m. lights out
here are some NOTES:
we have had a few upsets
we are weening her off baby bottles
(not an easy feat)
I've pushed through a nap or two in a day with her and she seems fine. sleeps better. thoughts?
- My DS is the same age - thesameboat on Jul 15, 2015, 9:28 AM
- 2.5 yr old here as well - Leigh on Jul 15, 2015, 9:57 AM
- naps - sophie on Jul 15, 2015, 10:21 AM
- Every kid is an individual re naps. - Maggie in VA on Jul 15, 2015, 1:28 PM
- Re: 2 1/2 DROP second nap? - green.elephant on Jul 16, 2015, 8:51 PM