Return to Index  

I haven't found any poetry, but this book looks very sweet!

July 17 2015 at 11:43 AM
Daisy  (Login loochieuk)

Response to odd quest but donor poetry?

Letters To My Donor Book...

ltmd-book

Letters to my Donor is a book for anyone looking to celebrate life and all that it means to be human.

On every page parents' letters paint a stunning picture of the 'everydayness' of their unique family lives. This exquisite 'everydayness' stands proudly alongside the 'extra ordinary' acts of kindness and generosity of the egg, sperm and embryo donors who played a pivotal role in bringing these families into being.

With over 55 pages, the content within encapsulates the very essence of what it is to be a family. Whatever your definition of family and whatever type of family you're from, this book is for you.

Clinics can personalise each book with their own message for donors, potential donors and patients. For less than the price of a time-bound bouquet of flowers or an anonymous iTunes card, donors and recipients can have a unique keepsake to treasure. A beautiful thanks for any donor, an inspirational motivation for future donors and a heart-warming expression of what it is to be a family.

For counsellors the book might be a heart-warming read, a great resource to share with colleagues and a useful resource to share with our clients…it is likely to be all of them!

Tracey Sainsbury, Fertility Counsellor.

http://www.ngdt.co.uk/letters

D xxx

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement