Return to Index  

Success Here

July 20 2015 at 8:12 AM
Finch9  (Login finch9)

Response to Just starting my DE journey and looking for support

Hi, and so sorry about what you've been through. That definitely is trauma and takes some healing. Be kind to yourself.

I have a two-year-old daughter conceived with a donated egg. She was six years in the making, and I only within the past year feel healed from all I went through with infertility. She is a joy beyond joys to my husband and me. I'll never forget all those years of tears and endless disappointment, but they seem like a dream to me now; my reality is so different now.

You're in a different ball game now, in terms of odds. Just take it one step at a time, as you learn how it all works and make decisions. It can feel very overwhelming and unfamiliar, but it's actually fairly straightforward if you take it one decision at a time. The women on this board are AMAZING! Both in terms of their knowledge and their big, supportive hearts.

I went through Shady Grove Fertility Clinic and had a great experience there. Other women here were very happy with other clinics. Pretty much anything you could ask, someone will have experience with it.

Big hug, and welcome to the donor egg community!

p.s. you can email me at finchnine at gmail dot com.

This message has been edited by finch9 on Jul 20, 2015 8:16 AM

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement