for those who used cloth diapersJuly 21 2015 at 2:57 PM
|De22 (Login De22)|
I use a mix of disposable and cloth diapers.
I've noticed that the church nursery and our au pair are both resistant to using the cloth diapers and don't seem to approve of them for some reason. Then they proceed to use up lots of our disposables, changing them even when they are just slightly wet. I do not change diapers every 15 minutes because it uses up too many. (of course, if they've pooped the diaper gets changed right away). I am not sure if anyone else has ever been in the position of having to explain that you don't own a diaper factory.
As for the cloth diapers, one of my twins has a rash now so I am trying to keep her exclusively in a cloth diaper, but can't get much cooperation with this from anyone else who helps me with caretaking.
I am wondering what peoples issues are with not liking to change cloth diapers.
- Weeelllll . . . - Maggie in VA on Jul 22, 2015, 9:39 AM
- Re: Weeelllll . . . - De22 on Jul 22, 2015, 10:44 AM
- I am pretty antagonistic toward them - BlessedThistle on Jul 23, 2015, 7:52 AM
- Re: I am pretty antagonistic toward them - De22 on Jul 23, 2015, 11:22 AM
- Re: I am pretty antagonistic toward them - Anonymous on Jul 23, 2015, 5:12 PM
- absolutely - De22 on Jul 23, 2015, 8:23 PM
- Just a question - Lsinmi on Jul 24, 2015, 2:46 AM
- Been meaning to share this - Lauren on Aug 6, 2015, 10:21 AM