how common are twinsAugust 6 2015 at 7:41 AM
|De22 (Login De22)|
I read somewhere that twins occur 1 in 100 births. But I don't know if that includes both fraternal and identical twins. It also seems twins are more common than that, because I've met tons of people who have twins. Does anyone know?
- Re: how common are twins - Maggie in VA on Aug 6, 2015, 8:45 AM
- Re: how common are twins - De22 on Aug 6, 2015, 11:03 AM
- I do believe "how common twins are" depends a lot on where you are... - Hope2009 on Aug 6, 2015, 10:20 AM
- Article from 2013 says 37% of DE births are twins - Ann on Aug 6, 2015, 2:34 PM
- The article is confusing but I think they mean - Serendipitous on Aug 9, 2015, 3:03 PM