breastfeeding questionAugust 10 2015 at 7:22 PM
|De22 (Login De22)|
Did anyone else not have enough milk to breastfeed? I only had enough to supplement my twins feeding, they drink mainly formula. Tried pumping, taking herbs like Fenugreek and nothing has worked. I talked to a lactation consultant who told me I'd need to get at least 4 hour continuous sleep at night, to make enough milk. It isn't possible for me to get 4 continuous hours of sleep. I had this same problem with my 1st baby - not enough milk.
When I pumped for 30 minutes, I'd get only one ounce of milk.
Obviously, they drink lots of formula or they would starve. I just wish I had slightly more milk.
- it was hard.... - Al on Aug 11, 2015, 7:50 AM
- Yep - birdy1600 on Aug 11, 2015, 8:29 AM
- Same here . . . - Maggie in VA on Aug 11, 2015, 1:03 PM
- That would be great! - Leigh on Aug 11, 2015, 2:40 PM
- Some advice if you are not already doing this - demomone on Aug 11, 2015, 3:24 PM
- domperidone - Antonialisa on Aug 11, 2015, 7:12 PM
- domperidone - De22 on Aug 12, 2015, 3:07 PM
- I think it's in "orphan status" - Maggie in VA on Aug 13, 2015, 9:49 AM
- domperidone - De22 on Aug 13, 2015, 4:18 PM
- Yes. - Maggie in VA on Aug 17, 2015, 7:59 AM
- 4 hours of sleep??? - sophie on Aug 12, 2015, 3:12 PM
- Re: 4 hours of sleep??? - De22 on Aug 12, 2015, 6:47 PM