Girl ScoutsAugust 17 2015 at 4:01 PM
|De22 (Login De22)|
Response to That is pretty much the exact opposite from the values Girl Scout tries to teach!
The founder of GS, was Juliette Gordon Low, she was deaf. This is why GS should be very careful about not discriminating against kids with disabilities.
My daughter has anger issues also; she is so hyperactive that she sometimes runs around in circles for a long time, without knowing why she is doing it. Children with ADHD are "driven by a motor", they may have little or no control over some behaviors, especially when they are small.
My daughter has no problem making friends, but once she makes them, the parents decide they do not like her being around their kid. Its like they think her ADHD is "contagious".
- I'd forgotten all about Juliette Low being deaf! - Maggie in VA on Aug 17, 2015, 9:56 PM
- Re: I'd forgotten all about Juliette Low being deaf! - De22 on Aug 18, 2015, 10:27 AM
- Bear in mind, that would have been in mid-80's, I think. - Maggie in VA on Aug 18, 2015, 11:32 AM
- I'm just so sorry. People (especially some moms) can be such *ssholes :( - Kenny on Aug 18, 2015, 10:16 AM
- gymnastics - De22 on Aug 18, 2015, 10:30 AM
- Re: gymnastics - Obie on Aug 18, 2015, 1:23 PM
- karate and gymnastics - De22 on Aug 20, 2015, 9:36 AM
- That's great about martial arts!! - Kenny on Aug 18, 2015, 2:04 PM