<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Birdy, Dee and Minniet

April 28 2012 at 5:42 AM
aussiehoneygirl  (Login aussiehoneygirl)

As you'll read by my posts below I've been missing for ages and just catching up. Just wanted to send some special Aussie hugs your way after reading of the traumas you've all been through recently. Dee and Minniet, my deepest condolences on the loss of your respective parents. May you find peace through these murky times.

And Minniet, so very sorry to read about your recent cycle. Pleased though to see you have got a great plan to get to your goal. I know it seems so far away but it is people like you with determination and resilience that end up with success. I know you don't feel very resilient at the moment, but your actions show that you are a strong, resourceful woman. Don't beat yourself up about the donor. What's done is done.
In your current situation I think I would transfer the frozens to you rather than a GC.

And Birdy. Wow. Brain stuff is so scary. Am pleased you found some answers. And I know that you and I share that same impatience to begin cycling, and I hope it happens for you soon.

For the other ladies I've missed with any sad news along the way, please forgive my lack of personals as I've done a quick skim back as far as I could in the last hour or so. I hope too that your sadness will soon give way to joy.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Birdy, Dee and Minniet
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement