<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I'm Back (Peanut 34)...A Way We go!

May 22 2012 at 7:43 PM
TwiceACharm  (Login TwiceACharm)

Hello Ladies,

I did not feel it appropriate to post on the yellow board (previously Peanut 34) since I am the proud momma of a 15-month-old angel and I am looking to add to my nest. I go in tomorrow for FET consultation. I am scared and nervous. As you ladies helped my through my DE cycle, I have once again turned to you. Am I crazy to get back in this rodeo? Is it selfish to want another child after begging for just one. I watch him grow each day and I don't want him to be an only child. My stats: 3 IVF's, PG during IVF #2 MC at 9 weeks, DE cycle BFP DS. We have 3 frozen blasts.

I know nothing about FET. My only experience is a girlfriend who tried one in December with day 3 embies from 2006. She went through 6 embies in 1 day, transferred 2 with a chemical PG. Her experience scares the kibbles out of me seeing that she had 8 embies to start with and I only have 3 blasts.

Anyone else have to make this choice? How did it go? Words of advice, encouragement, or wisdom?

This message has been edited by TwiceACharm on May 22, 2012 7:51 PM
This message has been edited by TwiceACharm on May 22, 2012 7:49 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
thesameboat
(Login thesameboat)

Not selfish at all

May 23 2012, 7:42 AM 

A LOT of us have been in your position and felt the desire for another child.

(My much longed-for 2nd child is due in December.)

Respond to this message   

(Login jentenn)

Wishing you the best!

May 23 2012, 10:49 AM 

I have no advice to offer, as we just have our nearly 6-month-old and have not decided whether to try for another, but I can imagine the jitters you are feeling. Please don't think you're "selfish": fertile people don't second-guess themselves in this way, do they? You have as much right as anyone else to try for another child, and I wish you all the best. Please keep us posted.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - I'm Back (Peanut 34)...A Way We go!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement