<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Ariadne - I hope you and your internet service r doing well!

August 25 2012 at 9:57 AM

sas  (Login sangelas)

I know you might still be offline but wanted to post and let you know I'm thinking about you. Hope all is well. Post when you can.

sas

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
AngMc
(Login mcangtang)

No Internet

August 25 2012, 10:53 AM 

She still has no Internet but doing ok. Hopefully she'll post when up

Respond to this message   
Ariadne
(Login ariadne2)

Thanks, sas & Ang

August 25 2012, 11:18 AM 

We got our service back last night. Finally, & yes, of course they had to send a technician out to get it working & he installed yet another new modem. (Why couldn't we schedule a tech to begin with if they actually have modems they can instill if need be??)

I'm doing OK. Very tired just b/c I haven't been sleeping well & last night was no exception.

Dh will be gone all day with ds #1 & my in-laws have ds #2 all day, so I have a rare day to myself & am mostly offline (or will be). So what am I doing? Cleaning out my closets. But when I'm done, I'm going to order some clothes to fill the gaps I determine I have when I've purged the stuff I don't wear. Heh heh heh! happy.gif

Sas, I forwarded the email update I had sent you on Thursday from work, as it looks like you didn't receive it??

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement