<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

did you give fish oil to you kid?

July 20 2015 at 8:10 PM
Gotlucky2014  (Login Gotlucky2014)

I am thinking to buy fish oil for dd and also to buy her salmon fish. At least if she takes couple spoon.
If you gave fish oil to your kid, at what age? And what type? Thank you so much.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
thesameboat
(Login thesameboat)

I give my children Lil Rascals Omega 3 fish oil gummies

July 21 2015, 1:31 PM 

Got them at WalMart when we were in the US. They LOVE them!
We don't get them very often as we're not in the US very often, and they're sweet, so it's like a little candy dessert after breakfast, but if I can get them again, I'll keep giving them to them.

Respond to this message   
Gotlucky2014
(Login Gotlucky2014)

Very helpful as usual

July 21 2015, 1:42 PM 

When did you start giving them? I wonder if my 10 months dd will be able to chew them.
Thank you so much

Respond to this message   
thesameboat
(Login thesameboat)

Steamboat had loads of teeth really early and never gagged or choked or threw up

July 22 2015, 5:09 AM 

So I let him have them super early, something like 9 months, but I did cut them into 3 pieces for him then. (Honestly, the little rascal --see what I did there?-- had 6 teeth at 6 months and got at least one every month after that until he had them all.)

Respond to this message   
BlessedThistle
(Login Blessed_Thistle)

I gave mine Coromega packets starting about 18 months adjusted

July 21 2015, 2:31 PM 

I think the instructions say not to give till age 3 but I am not sure why. I had my doctor's ok and am sure we could have started younger. They are tasty little packets of an orange pudding substance and loaded w DHA and EPA. We still use them as part of my effort to help my kids overcome arriving so early.
CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Respond to this message   
Gotlucky2014
(Login Gotlucky2014)

thanks alot

July 21 2015, 8:45 PM 

Where do I get it?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement