Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints

Return to Index  

Washington switched sides on Cyprus?

June 17 2012 at 6:52 PM
No score for this post
Nikephoros  (Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

In the Washington Times, Congressional Representative, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, a Republican chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, wrote the following the following extremely anti-Turkish article:
ROS-LEHTINEN: Time for Turkey to leave Cyprus in peace: Long-standing occupation amounts to annexation Friday, June 15, 2012

Most useless Greek Cypriot leftist retard papers wouldn't even write such an article so one-sidedly against the Turkish invasion and occupation because under their failed Cypriotist ideology, they have to respect the concerns of the treasonous Turkish Cypriot usurpers and collaborators. I smell oil and natural gas deposits off the Coast off Cyprus talking. Too bad for the subhuman Turks of the region.

Sig:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]
Why is vaseline in my sig? Because Turks don't want to read what I post. Hopefully the lube makes it easier for those criminal scum who are such great cry-babies to swallow.

This message has been edited by Nikephoros on Jun 17, 2012 6:54 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Washington switched sides on Cyprus?NikephorosJun 19, 2012, 8:01 PM
 Re: Washington switched sides on Cyprus?VaraJun 20, 2012, 10:43 AM
 Re: Washington switched sides on Cyprus?WAFFerJun 20, 2012, 1:24 PM
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]