'once you hear about the war starting from underneath then it is nearly time'
'if the war starts from above then you will be destroyed(the greeks)'
'if the war starts from underneath then you will be OK (The greeks)'
what does he mean?
well from 'underneath' or below' he means South .. in other words Syria etc
so if the war starts from Syria (as it looks like) then Greece will be OK
if the war started from above (Balkans? Russia?) then Greece will be destroyed
makes perfect sense if interperted along with the prophecies of elder paisios
- before the armageddon food will be of great value (already happening in Greece now)
- Greeks will suffer a lot (already happening)
- you will hear about the war 'underneath' this means it is almost there (the end times) : war in syria etc
- if war breaks out in syria and turkey then greece will be OK
- the europeans will come and fight + USA but they will be destroyed by the 'Kings of the East'
- the passage of the Kings of The East will be ensured by the Turks closing the attaturk dam
- at the last minute russia will save greece
- 1/3 of the turks will be destryed, 1/3 will be baptized and 1/3 will go to the red apple
- russai will give constantiniople to greece (out of necessaity)
- the population of constantinople will collaborate with the greeks gratefully because they are not all hardcore kemalist or islamists
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.