General Discussion
(The Den)
The World's Armed Forces Forum History, Politics, Economics and Religion Forum
Greece & Turkey Defence Forum Europe, Middle East & Africa
Defence Forum
Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

What was the Greek Cypriot Genocide plan against the Turks of Cyprus ?

September 18 2011 at 2:55 AM
No score for this post
Dionysus1970  (Login Dionysus1970)
Hellenic Hoplites (Greece)

AgreywolfA wrote...
Talk about always getting the political and economic favour, even when its proven that you guys were planning to commit genocide against the Turks of cyprus.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/248068/thread/1316083569/last-1316172363/Turkey%2C+KKTC+to+sign+continental+shelf+deal+as+gas+row+escalates

What was the Genocide plan ? To make TCs walk hundreds of kilometers and accidentally forget to supply them with food or water ? To temporarily relocate TCs into concentration camps and tell them they must have mass showers with "special" insecticide to eradicate the lice ?

AgreywolfA, you failed to turn up to make a case in the other Genocide thread.[linked image]
http://www.network54.com/Forum/248068/thread/1315625622/last-1316304823/The+Mother+of+all+myths+-+genocide+against+the+Turks+in+crete+and+rhodes
I hope this time you can show us the proof.

By the way, random atrocities carried out in revenge for Attila 2 (14th August 1974), in only 3 villages or so, IS NOT GENOCIDE!

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Dionysus1970 on Sep 18, 2011 3:05 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
WAFFer
(Login ThaSeFaoTurco)

Re: What was the Greek Cypriot Genocide plan against the Turks of Cyprus ?

No score for this post
September 18 2011, 3:16 AM 

AGreywolfnumbnuts is no wolf but indeed a monkey with 100% ape DNA deep in thought.

Just look above^^^ at the poor bastard.

He looks perplexed as he tries to wrap his peeny nutuk-size-like brain around complex subjects. It's like asking a pig to fly. Impossible.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Dionysus1970
(Login Dionysus1970)

No score for this post
September 24 2011, 1:53 AM 

BUMP for AgreywolfA.

Support your claim with neutral sources! [linked image]

[linked image]

xtanbul
(Login istanbul_since_1453)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
September 24 2011, 2:48 AM 

Makarios himself admits genocide of Turkish Cypriots was spoken of in the presidential office.

M.: No. I never thought they'd be so stupid as to order a coup against me. In fact, to me it seemed impossible that they wouldn't consider its consequences. I mean Turkish intervention. At the most I thought they might do such a thing by making a deal with Turkey, that is, authorizing Turkey to intervene so that Greece could then respond, to be followed by partition and double enosis. I went on thinking so even after the coup, when I got to London. It took some time for me to realize that Ioannides had simply acted out of a lack of intelligence. And yet I knew him. In 1963 and 1964 he had been in Cyprus as an officer of the National Guard, and one fill day he came to see me, accompanied by Sampson, in order to explain to me secretly a plan that would settle everything. He had bowed to me, he had kissed my hand most respectfully, then: "Beatitude, here's the plan. To attack the Turkish Cypriots suddenly, everywhere on the island. To eliminate them one and all. Stop." I was flabbergasted. I told him I couldn't agree with him, that I couldn't even conceive the idea of killing so many innocent people. He kissed my hand again and went away in a huff. I tell you, he's a criminal.

http://www.cyprus-conflict.net/makarios%20-%20interview%20with%20fallaci.html

-----

"There may be a few people who still believe Greece will not default on its debt, but my suspicion is most of them also believe elephants can fly and the woods are populated by pixies."

Jamie Robertson (Presenter of Business Edition on the BBC World News channel)

---

The outcome of 30 years of EU funding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbppVMTc8Ig

xtanbul
(Login istanbul_since_1453)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
September 24 2011, 2:50 AM 

If Armos had that kind of evidence, a plan of genocide admitted by the head of state, man would we be doomed. Luckily Griks are christians and always get away with crime. And that's why God punishes you guys via Turks.

-----

"There may be a few people who still believe Greece will not default on its debt, but my suspicion is most of them also believe elephants can fly and the woods are populated by pixies."

Jamie Robertson (Presenter of Business Edition on the BBC World News channel)

---

The outcome of 30 years of EU funding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbppVMTc8Ig

G
(Login AgreywolfA)

No score for this post
September 24 2011, 2:55 AM 

Like i said in the other thread. Don't even entertain these losers, because it doesnt matter how many truths you bring in front of them, they will simply deny it.

[linked image]

Greece exists, not through the self-determination of its own people, but rather through the political designs of an external entity. Such that a Greece cannot exist unless others foreign to the nation demand it. This alone, explains why Greece will always remain a political and economic failure.

Dionysus1970
(Login Dionysus1970)

No score for this post
June 26 2012, 11:24 AM 

Dionysus1970
(Login Dionysus1970)

No score for this post
June 26 2012, 11:41 AM 

xtanbul wrote....

If Armos had that kind of evidence, a plan of genocide admitted by the head of state, man would we be doomed. Luckily Griks are christians and always get away with crime. And that's why God punishes you guys via Turks.

Immature and illogical people have a deep psychological need for "admissions". Thankfully modern courts prefer to use logic, weight of evidence, etc to infer/deduce what the truth really is.

If Turks are so impressed with that admission...............why don't you guys print it out on an A4, take it to the Hague, hand it to the judge and then declare "The Republic of Turkey rests it case"!!!! [linked image]

[linked image]

(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
June 26 2012, 11:52 AM 

This topic has been discussed hundreds of times on this forum with participation of many forum members ...if you want insight so much then check them out first instead of opening topic for each and every answer given with the pursue of creating polemic ... or we may call it ...dont be an attention whore.

[linked image]

-----------------------------------------------

[linked image]

Dionysus1970
(Login Dionysus1970)

No score for this post
June 26 2012, 11:57 AM 

wolf, i've been a reader of this GT forum for many years and I don't ever recall a thread about a Genocide plan. OK, so i haven't read everything on this forum but I would think you guys would have some links at the ready.

[linked image]

Dionysus1970
(Login Dionysus1970)

No score for this post
June 27 2012, 11:03 AM 

theBLUEwolf,
I've had a look around the forum, done some searching and this is the only Genocide plan I've found.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/248068/thread/1120951353/The+Akritas+Plan+or+the+planned+genocide

As far as Genocide plans go, it's very lame. In fact it doesn't really encourage killing of Turks by the Greek side. This is what is written "Since we do not intend, without provocation, to massacre or attack Turks ". Go read the plan yourself if you don't believe me. Perhaps, I've missed something in that plan.

Anyway, you got any links to any other Genocide plans ? [linked image]

[linked image]

(Login Aietuss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
June 27 2012, 11:55 AM 

there was a plan to rid the t/cyps from cyprus.
it was codenamed operation "AYSE" thus far the plan is working well.

Dionysus1970
(Login Dionysus1970)

No score for this post
June 27 2012, 12:13 PM 

Yes, Aietuss.

It is unbelievably ironic there wont be such a thing as a t/cyp in a couple generations. Turks will say t/cyps are Turks but people who know Cypriots will tell you that t/cyps were a unique people, heavily influenced by their Mediterranean (mostly Greek) cousins. I think there are still some t/cyps that will tell u the same thing.

[linked image]

Dionysus1970
(Login Dionysus1970)

No score for this post
June 28 2012, 3:27 AM 

AgreywolfA wrote...
Talk about always getting the political and economic favour, even when its proven that you guys were planning to commit genocide against the Turks of cyprus.

AgreywolfA, you have had 6 months to prove it. So where is your "proof" that there was a Genocide plan?

You can't find a link to even ONE serious article, can you ?

Time for you to concede you were mistaken and that there is no proof of Genocide. [linked image]

[linked image]

Current Topic - What was the Greek Cypriot Genocide plan against the Turks of Cyprus ?  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]