Help, Suggestions & Complaints

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The U.S. approved to grant 400 M1A1 Abrams to Greece-Part2

October 1 2011 at 6:47 PM
No score for this post

WAFFer  (Login beryoza)
Moderators

Go on.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
TuAF35LightningII
(Login TuAF35LightningII)

Re: The U.S. approved to grant 400 M1A1 Abrams to Greece-Part2

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 6:51 PM 

The U.S. "grants" tanks, the EU "grants" 200 billion Euros to Greece, the King of Beggars happy.gif

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
TuAF35LightningII
(Login TuAF35LightningII)

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 6:53 PM 

Greece would be on par with Albania without all this help.

WAFFer
(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 6:57 PM 

"Greece would be on par with Albania without all this help"

LOL sure they would, but guess what retard? This is the same Abrams that killed every single tank Sadam had happy.gif

Oh about the Albania, sorry Greeks are not known to be the smuglers of Opium...ROTF

Guess who is going to laugh his arse off when this things land in Cyprus? Oopps I did not remember the platform is blown up by the gaytoork navy...ROTF

HAW HAW

WAFFer
(Login Hamza67)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 8:50 PM 

which tanks of saddam you mean? can you please give examples which tanks saddam used in the war?

thank you

--------------------------------------
[linked image]
STKRAR SÜRSÜN diyen dinsizler...1999 ylnda PKK kendini fes etme karar ald.. 2000 ylnda 0 ehit, 2001 ylnda 0 ehit Veeeeeeeeeeeee AKP hükumeti balyor
2002 de 13 ehit
.........2003 de 21 ehit
2004 de 73 ehit
2005 de 92 ehit
2006 da 121 ehit
2007 de 118 ehit
2008 de 150 ehit
2009 da 135 ehit
2010 da 141 ehit
Tayyip'in ustalk dönemi ..... Bir ayda 60 Sehit
..........................................Durmak Yok Yola Devam....teröriste gerilla diyene alkis, askere Hapis!!! Baris analari Kandile, Güneydogu Özerklige, Apo EV Hapsine,Yasasin Demokrasi, Yasasin Acilim , Yasa AKP, Yasa Demokratik Türkiye Cumhuriyeti...

WAFFer
(Login Combat_Master)
The Redcoats (UK)

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 8:54 PM 

Such news would not go unseen by US news agencies, yet somehow, such news is no where to be found.. Apart from Tale telling Grik websites.

Coalde
(Login coalde_one)

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 8:58 PM 

"which tanks of saddam you mean? can you please give examples which tanks saddam used in the war? "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-72_operators_and_variants#Iraq

...most of the Republican Guard was equipped with T-72's, the regular Iraqi Army used T-62s and T-54/55s.

[linked image]"All your lives a cosmic joke, fill your days with piss and smoke
The wolf waits at your door"
Motorhead, March or Die
[linked image]

This message has been edited by coalde_one on Oct 1, 2011 9:03 PM

WAFFer
(Login Hamza67)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 9:20 PM 

hmmm ok...

--------------------------------------
[linked image]
STKRAR SÜRSÜN diyen dinsizler...1999 ylnda PKK kendini fes etme karar ald.. 2000 ylnda 0 ehit, 2001 ylnda 0 ehit Veeeeeeeeeeeee AKP hükumeti balyor
2002 de 13 ehit
.........2003 de 21 ehit
2004 de 73 ehit
2005 de 92 ehit
2006 da 121 ehit
2007 de 118 ehit
2008 de 150 ehit
2009 da 135 ehit
2010 da 141 ehit
Tayyip'in ustalk dönemi ..... Bir ayda 60 Sehit
..........................................Durmak Yok Yola Devam....teröriste gerilla diyene alkis, askere Hapis!!! Baris analari Kandile, Güneydogu Özerklige, Apo EV Hapsine,Yasasin Demokrasi, Yasasin Acilim , Yasa AKP, Yasa Demokratik Türkiye Cumhuriyeti...

Crete Revenge
(Login cretegeorge)
Group General

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 9:37 PM 

"Such news would not go unseen by US news agencies, yet somehow, such news is no where to be found.. Apart from Tale telling Grik websites."

@Retard Master

Such news are not going around because this is not a sale agreement, the U.S. government grant this equipment, later with the delivering you here stuff like this in the world news.
Tell me one US new agency for the 3 AH-1W cobra deal with Turkey, oh they are nothing, lol. What a surprise.

[linked image]

[linked image]

Turkomans, PKK ownage never ends

[linked image]

Coalde
(Login coalde_one)

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 9:58 PM 

"Such news are not going around because this is not a sale agreement, the U.S. government grant this equipment, later with the delivering you here stuff like this in the world news. "

I have actually been wondering about the lack of mention in the US press about it as well (it appears to be a multi-billion dollar transfer)...but we will see what happens.

Motorhead, March or Die
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Serkan999)
WAFFer

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 10:34 PM 

Iraqi tanks were undergraded walking coffins. Does not count

[linked image]

Adler
8/6/2011 11:46:53 AMAs a non Muslim German Student there are some facts that I know about Iran:- If Israel attack Iran it will be the beginning of an end for the Zionist regime.- If NATO (puppet of USrael) target Iran they have to count with the highest and biggest casualties ever!- And I know if I could get there I would fight for Iran

Coalde
(Login coalde_one)

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 10:43 PM 

"Iraqi tanks were undergraded walking coffins."

SB you have been watching too much Clone Wars again...tanks don't walk...they drive on treads...

The Iraqi's used the T-72M1A variant and the indigenously produced Lion of Babylon variant (that had extra spaced armour welded to the turret front).

" Does not count"

Why is it Jihadist apologists always claim that it doesn't count when they lose? You folks are aware that what made the Wehrmacht such a fearsome force early in WWII was their in depth analysis of their own mistakes in WWI, right?

Motorhead, March or Die
[linked image]

This message has been edited by coalde_one on Oct 1, 2011 10:54 PM

WAFFer
(Login Serkan999)
WAFFer

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 11:10 PM 

Upgrades in the 80's don't count facing a modern tank that will just out shoot you from far in the flat Iraqi desert. With better strategy and intel from the air. That's all there is too it. Terrain from Turkey is totally different. Those 400 M1A1's will have no superiority here. With the upcoming Atlay there won't be any trouble.

[linked image]

Adler
8/6/2011 11:46:53 AMAs a non Muslim German Student there are some facts that I know about Iran:- If Israel attack Iran it will be the beginning of an end for the Zionist regime.- If NATO (puppet of USrael) target Iran they have to count with the highest and biggest casualties ever!- And I know if I could get there I would fight for Iran

WAFFer
(Login Fatih1989)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 11:22 PM 

im hopping greece will do the smart thing with those tanks by selling them. Enjoy the logistical and mechanical hell of M1A1 also M1A1 is an overated tank. T72 with modern gadgets would of destroyed M1A1 durring gulf war error.

Coalde
(Login coalde_one)

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 11:44 PM 

"Upgrades in the 80's don't count facing a modern tank that will just out shoot you from far in the flat Iraqi desert. With better strategy and intel from the air. That's all there is too it."

Yes but you see the fundamental problem with that theory my deluded little Clone Wars fan, was that the engagement ranges during 73 Easting were almost all from 2000m's and below. In addition in the 2003 Operation Iraqi Freedom there were numerous T-72 ambushes of M1's at ranges below 250m...and not a single M1 was lost to enemy cannon fire.

"With the upcoming Atlay there won't be any trouble."

You know personally I think Turkey should just scrap the Altay and focus on their soon to be upcoming AT-AT Walkers...

[linked image]

...as you can see they are just about at the same place in the development cycle (i.e. lots of pictures and some plastic models).

...and yes SB you and your jihadi friends will be able to grab your lightsabers and use the force (of Allah) to protect Muslims all around the world...

Motorhead, March or Die
[linked image]

Coalde
(Login coalde_one)

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 11:46 PM 

"also M1A1 is an overated tank."

Yep you bet it is...I am sure NG76 would have some things to say about that statement, since he lived in one in Iraq for a year...but it is a real tank, unlike the Altay...

Motorhead, March or Die
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Serkan999)
WAFFer

No score for this post
October 1 2011, 11:55 PM 

So you are saying M1's were well within the rage and none of them was fired at because it is so amazing it has a cloacking device? Link me please..

[linked image]

Adler

Coalde
(Login coalde_one)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 12:01 AM 

"So you are saying M1's were well within the rage and none of them was fired at because it is so amazing it has a cloacking device? Link me please.."

What do you think I am, your secretary?

Go Google 73 Easting and operation Iraqi Freedom for yourself.

Motorhead, March or Die
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Serkan999)
WAFFer

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 12:03 AM 

Imma use my trap card and open your infidel optimistic talk.

By 6:30, the first of several waves of Iraqi T-72 and T-55 tanks advanced into the wadi. Fierce fighting ensued as wave after wave of tanks and infantry charged the troop. Combat became so intense at times that only massed artillery and mortar fires, attack helicopters and Air Force close air support prevented the enemy from closing with G Troop

During the six-hour battle, the G Troop fire support team called in 720 howitzer and MLRS rounds while using its own mortars continually to turn back attackers at close range.

I am so impressed. Like I said. Take out their tanks with range and if they come close use air/artillery whatever. I said that without resorting to the internet and I was correct.

Again, M1 will have no advantage in battlefield against Turkey. None,zippo,nada.

[linked image]

Adler

Coalde
(Login coalde_one)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 12:20 AM 

"Imma use my trap card and open your infidel optimistic talk."

Sorry what is a trap card? Is that where you selectively pick things to support your arguments? From the same article you used...
At 4:10 p.m. Eagle Troop received fire from an Iraqi infantry position in a cluster of buildings at UTM PU 6801.[9][10] The troop returned fire with its tanks and Bradleys, silenced the Iraqi guns, took prisoners, and continued east with the two tank platoons leading. The 12 M1A1 tanks of Eagle Troop destroyed 28 Iraqi tanks, 16 personnel carriers. and 30 trucks in 23 minutes with no American losses.[11]

At about 4:20 Eagle crested a low rise and surprised an Iraqi tank company set up in a reverse slope defense on the 70 Easting. Captain McMaster, leading the attack, immediately engaged that position, destroying the first of the eight enemy tanks to his front. His two tank platoons finished the rest.

Three kilometers to the east McMaster could see T-72s in prepared positions. Continuing his attack past the 70 limit of advance, he fought his way through an infantry defensive position and on to high ground along the 74 Easting. There he encountered and destroyed another enemy tank unit of eighteen T72s. In that action the Iraqis stood their ground and attempted to maneuver against the troop. This was the first determined defense the Regiment had encountered in its three days of operations. Still, the Iraqi troops had been surprised because of the inclement weather and were quickly destroyed by the superbly trained American troopers.

After defeating that force, McMaster sent a scout platoon north to regain contact with Troop G. In doing that the scout platoon encountered another Iraqi tank position of thirteen T72s which they destroyed with TOW missiles.[12]

Other 2nd ACR Troops I (call sign Iron), K (Killer), and G (Ghost) joined the fight minutes later. Iron Troop of Third Squadron had halted around the 67 Easting to control the limit of advance with its tank cannons. As the troop moved north to secure its northern boundary around 4:45, it came under fire from the same group of buildings E Troop had fought through an hour earlier.

Captain Dan Miller, commanding I Troop, silenced the resistance with return fire then attacked to the 70 Easting. There, he confronted T72s in defensive positions south of those E Troop had just obliterated. With initial support from Captain Mac Haszards K Troop, Millers tanks destroyed sixteen enemy tanks on that position and then attacked through it. Just beyond the defenses I Troop observed another formation of enemy tanks moving in its direction and attacked it with tank and TOW fires. During that engagement, TOW missile fire from a K Troop Bradley struck and destroyed an I Troop Bradley wounding all three crewmen.[13] Before returning to positions along the 70 Easting, I Troop located the defending battalions command post and destroyed its command bunker and security forces.[14]

By 4:40, Captain Joe Sartianos G Troop had gained a position on a ridge overlooking a wadi at and parallel to the 73 Easting, north of E Troop. As the Regiments northernmost unit, G Troop secured an open flank until the 3rd Armored Divisions cavalry squadron arrived to occupy its own positions along the 70 Easting.

Sartianos men engaged Iraqi 18th Brigade tanks in defensive positions initially. Very quickly, however, G Troop found itself facing counterattacks by tank units of both the Tawakalna Division and the Iraqi 12th Armored Division. Additionally other Iraqi units attempted to retreat to the north along the wadi and that led them directly into G Troops position.
...by the way you do know that an ACR Troop is about 14 tanks right?

"I am so impressed. Like I said. Take out their tanks with range and if they come close use air/artillery whatever. I said that without resorting to the internet and I was correct. Again, M1 will have no advantage in battlefield against Turkey. None,zippo,nada."

...and that would explain why you will never amount to much more than being an Internet troll living in your parents basement well into your 40's...now you just go trundle off and play with your Star Wars toys and leave the real discussions about REAL military hardware to the adults, ShovelBOY.

Motorhead, March or Die
[linked image]

This message has been edited by coalde_one on Oct 2, 2011 12:38 AM

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]