Defence Forum
Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Breaking News: Armenia withdraws from 2012 Eurovision Song Contest

March 7 2012 at 6:50 PM
No score for this post

(Login ATiLLasince1071)

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=48413&_t=armenia_withdraws_from_eurovision_2012&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Armenian+withdrawal+2012+breaking+news

[linked image]

Today Armenian Public Television officially informed the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) of their withdrawal from the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest.

"We are truly disappointed by the broadcaster's decision to withdraw from this year's Eurovision Song Contest," said the Contest Executive Supervisor Jon Ola Sand on behalf of the EBU. "Despite the efforts of the EBU and the Host Broadcaster to ensure a smooth participation for the Armenian delegation in this year's Contest, circumstances beyond our control lead to this unfortunate decision."

Consequently, only 42 countries instead of the 43 announced - will be represented at the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest in Baku, Azerbaijan. In each Semi-Final, 18 countries will be represented, whereas France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom and host country Azerbaijan are automatically qualified for the Final.
------------------------------------

Bu Ülke Batinin Emperyalizminden,Dogunun da Vicdan Sömürüsünden Kurtulursa Ancak O Zaman Aydinlik Günlere Kavusur.
M.Kemal Atatürk

This message has been edited by ATiLLasince1071 on Mar 7, 2012 6:51 PM
This message has been edited by ATiLLasince1071 on Mar 7, 2012 6:51 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Combat_Master)
The Redcoats (UK)

Re: Breaking News: Armenia withdraws from 2012 Eurovision Song Contest

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 6:52 PM 

LOL.. Butt Hurt ?

Griks In Despair
[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

(Login ATiLLasince1071)

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 6:54 PM 

[linked image]
watch the contest from TV fcking coward armenian bastard [linked image]

[linked image]
Bu Ülke Batinin Emperyalizminden,Dogunun da Vicdan Sömürüsünden Kurtulursa Ancak O Zaman Aydinlik Günlere Kavusur.
M.Kemal Atatürk

WAFFer
(Login cabatli_53)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 6:55 PM 

Idiot,

Go and Cry now...

Discover [linked image] [linked image]
[linked image]
Turk Insani Para Gibidir. Icine Isik Tut Ataturk Yoksa Sahtedir...

WAFFer
(Login TurkishDomination)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 8:37 PM 

I dont understand, why are you 2 above insulting each other??

on topic: we all know going to Baku scared the sh1t out of the armenian delegation [linked image]

I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive

See You Space Cowboy...

(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 9:41 PM 

Well cant blame Armenians for this decision ...poor bastards are pissing their pants when they hear the name TURK ...or anything close to it ...

Turks are comiiiiinnnngggg
[linked image] [linked image]

-----------------------------------------------

[linked image]

[linked image]

WATCH ME or [linked image]

http://youtu.be/qpDGfjpOUe4

Armenian
(Login jergenshandlotion)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 11:43 PM 

Several months ago, Armenian boxers were assaulted with sharp objects as they were in the ring with their Azeri counterparts. The security situation at this small event proved difficult to contain.

This is definitely a good move by Armenia. Why send our talent to be abused by Azeris? It is better to slowly shoot at them from the contact line.

Hey, Turk that is supporting the Kony 2012 thing. Your hipster a$$ better actually educate yourself whats happening in the region. Buying a $30 T-shirt does not make you a social activist you pseudo-intellectual c*nt.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(Login Azeri440)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 1:22 AM 

your talents? Lmao who are you kidding
Azerbaijan promised that it would protect your singers
who cares anyway its not like Armenia was gonna win anyway
they can't even feed their own people

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 1:27 AM 

You Mahometan savages don't even protect your own mothers from your own fathers who beat them.

I don't think global sports or major cultural events should continue to be hosted in Mahometan countries. Bring back cultural imperialism and the necessary prejudice against you savages.

Sig:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]
Why is vaseline in my sig? Because Turks don't want to read what I post. Hopefully the lube makes it easier for those criminal scum who are such great cry-babies to swallow.

(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 1:57 AM 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Several months ago, Armenian boxers were assaulted with sharp objects as they were in the ring with their Azeri counterparts. The security situation at this small event proved difficult to contain.

This is definitely a good move by Armenia. Why send our talent to be abused by Azeris? It is better to slowly shoot at them from the contact line.

Hey, Turk that is supporting the Kony 2012 thing. Your hipster a$$ better actually educate yourself whats happening in the region. Buying a $30 T-shirt does not make you a social activist you pseudo-intellectual c*nt.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

yeah possibly your armenian boxers deserved what was coming to them ...

why send your talented?... lol talented from armenia .... we all know only 1 armenian in this world is talented ...and thats kardashian ...also we know what is she talented at .. [linked image]

oh good ...you also swear at me ...which is no surprise ...since we all know what armenians are good at ...talking from distance is one of them ..asking for others to do their wishes is second ...third on is what kardashian does...

why dont you join some armo-american youth group and discuss how much you hate turks with them ....(yeah ...we saw those too ..24/7 whining about how their lands are stolen ..and genocide claims ...) that is what armenians are best at ....talking empty

[linked image]

[linked image]

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 2:21 AM 

Turkrabs are savages that have threatened numerous times people at sporting events.

-- The Turkish Weightlifting Federation threatened the lives of the International Weightlifting Federation's doping officials.
-- Turkish ultra-nationalist youth stabbed to death a Brit for insulting your fascist nationalist symbols.
-- an Israeli basketball team was threatened off the court by a Turkish mob
-- a "Greek" Cypriot football/soccer team played in Turkey and they and their supporters needed police protection!

There are lots of other examples likely, but these are just from the top of my head in a few moments time without research at least four incidents of the Turkish criminal mentality threatening sports teams, officials and fans. Keep in my mind also I don't give the slightest sh1t about soccer/football to follow most of the uncouth Turkish behavior in that domain which has likely the most incidents.

Gaywolf, you are in no position to open your hypocrite mouth. You lack half the honor of an Armenian.

Sig:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]
Why is vaseline in my sig? Because Turks don't want to read what I post. Hopefully the lube makes it easier for those criminal scum who are such great cry-babies to swallow.

(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 2:32 AM 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::
Gaywolf, you are in no position to open your hypocrite mouth. You lack half the honor of an Armenian.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::

yes just what is expected from a greek like nikephoros ... making up names .... Gaywolf...yeah brilliant kinder garden kid mind ...

ok then i accept that you are 100% right ...because you managed to come up with the word ....Gaywolf.... yes this is sole proof for the every argument you are putting against me ...

i wonder if this is what your politicians are doing to german counterparts ....

Angela Merkel: Greeks should cut down costs from defense industry and tax more efficiently ... or no more bail outs ...

Greek Politicians : Did she say no more free money? .... hey hey ...you ...Anal Malaka .....give us money ....

oxi oxi we win we called her Anal ...also call her nazi too ... it always works

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 2:36 AM 

Stupid Arab idiot, I gave 4 examples of how in hosted international sporting events your barbaric Islamic nation, allegedly the most civilized of your worthless criminal religion threatened the lives of officials, fans and teams.

There are likely lots more examples that can be turned upon serious research. I only became aware of most those incidents via this forum.

Keep on keeping on with your off-topic bs.

Sig:
[linked image]

(Login Eric_De_La_Legion)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 2:56 AM 

******* madness to host Eurovision in an muslim country like that.

---------------------------
[linked image]

De Gaulle to the General Koenig, Norman hero of Bir Hakeim: "Hear and tell your troops: the whole of France is watching you, you are our pride."[

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 3:01 AM 

Also Israeli teams never will travel to Arab countries, Iran, and likely in the future Turkey as well.

This is not Armenian paranoia. You are of and from a civilization of criminality and savagery, this is not just an imagined threat based on "Armenian hatred of Turks & Azeris" as you liars portray.

Sig:
[linked image]

(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 3:04 AM 

Stupid Arab idiot, I gave 4 examples of how in hosted international sporting events your barbaric Islamic nation, allegedly the most civilized of your worthless criminal religion threatened the lives of officials, fans and teams.

There are likely lots more examples that can be turned upon serious research. I only became aware of most those incidents via this forum.

Keep on keeping on with your off-topic bs.

well lets see how come F-1 is in Istanbul then...

how come we had Important Football Events ....like Champions League Finals

We had Eurovision in istanbul .......wait armenia and greece attended that event ....

also we had University Games in Turkiye ...

we had basketball championships ....

we had all these events ...and no problem

you point out 4 events

about one guy being stabbed ...life is a bitch **** happens

[linked image]

here you go ...

other events ...there is always police in these events ...and they make sure everyone stays as safe as possible ...

on the other hand ...you people prepare molotov coctail to roost your police .... and burn shops , cars , houses , public spaces ....and loot shops ....

yeeeeahahhhhh way the go civilized greeks ....

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 4:22 AM 

Those are just 4 reported incidents I am aware of. That does not mean there are not lots of ones I don't know and even more countless unreported ones.

Here is a funny incident, unreported by media, but reported by a tourist forumer elsewhere regarding the Mahometan Turkish lack of civilization:

The Dane:
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?206551-Turkey-to-beef-up-missile-system-relying-on-Turkish-industrial-sources&p=5964123&viewfull=1#post5964123

BUT, you've got the best infrastructur for sure. And lots of services are up to European standards(but not many are up Scandinavian standards, where I come from) Meh, don't wanna discuss it really.. What dissapointed me the most was the people.. only 'clicked' with one Turk, a girl called Zenit. But the again, she was a bartender/waitress in a discotec(Havana Club) and I apparently gave her more than one month salary in tips during 4-5 visits to that club. We talked a lot the first couple of nights.. but then her boyfriend suddenly appeared in the club on the third visit.. all night I think.

Well, doesn't matter.. because a Swedish blond beauty scored me big time that night.. and she think's completely the same about Turkey btw.. And seriously wtf!.. Twice she(and Becky) encountered a blotter(2 diff. person's) when going home from the beach(In a week!).

A 1 mile walk on a slim dirt road with lots of vegetation on both sides. The first mofo was down right at the beach, when she and Becky(travelmate) was preparring to head up to the hotel, packing stuff together etc. He's was jacking of to them, behind the corner of a small building(Icecream/soda-shop). Most girls would probably start scearming, but Camilla and Becky just started laughing.. and pointed fingers at him. It worked.. the old pervert fleed the scene.

The second time she and Becky were with me and my mate, Jimmy. We were halfway up that dirtroad heading 'home' when a moped turned in our direction. He then suddenly drove into the bushes(big plants, looks bambus(but it's not), think we call it elephantgrass?), on our right side. I didn't suspect anything. Just thought it was a guy who really needed to take a pee.. And it looked like that when we came closer. He stood with his back toward us, facing the 'bamboo fench'.

But as we approached him I noticed his left arms movements.. I thought it was about getting rid of that last piss. But he carried on doing his 'shaking' when we walked past him.. When we were maybe 20m from him, I looked back. And there he stood, front toward us- jacking of. 18-20 year old retard..

Was completely stunned.. never experienced anything like it. Just told the girls that they should keep looking straight ahead and follow the route to the hotel.. stayed with with them for another 10-20 metres.. But then I apparently realised what just happened.. And then PTSD/Rage cuts of my memory :/ ? But luckily Jimmy(best buddy) somehow calmed me down before I got the chance of raping the mofo with his own torn of ****.. He suddenly could get his **** inboard, mount the moped.. really really fast.. and ****ed off..

Sig:
[linked image]

(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 4:27 AM 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah yeeaaahh yyyeeaaaaahhhhh again with the bs claims from ...what ? some dick head forum poster ...

this is the problem with you greeks ...you believe and listen to anything you read on the internet as long as its against Turks ....

whatever man we dont give a fuk

you know what ...

yeah ...i hope armenia and greece and cyprus doesnt join any event held in Turkiye ...

good luck because they will be left out of many major world events ...

while we dont give a fuk about it ...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

G
(Login AgreywolfA)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 4:32 AM 

And no one will care that they are not there.

[linked image]

Greece exists, not through the self-determination of its own people, but rather through the political designs of an external entity. Such that a Greece cannot exist unless others foreign to the nation demand it. This alone, explains why Greece will always remain a political and economic failure.

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 4:38 AM 

Turkish dick head forumers here admit they are sexually perverted and deprived. That Danish tourist just corroborates how you would expect a nation of depraved Turkish males to behave. See:
G&T Thread: 100 percent secular anal, visit Turkish women
G&T Thread: Would you marry a girl who is not virgin?

Turks cannot have a recourse to their own women before marriage vaginally, so they have to resort to:
-- goats and other livestock
-- beating it off in the bushes while looking at tourists
-- fondling, harrassing tourist women

Sig:
[linked image]

(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 7:33 AM 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah yeah yeah ...a dick head tourist sees a kurdish in the bushes jacking off ...big frekin deal ...

you are incredibly stupid to believe everything you hear ...or prefer to be stupid in order to feel good about your fuked up economy ...

i on the other hand ...which you claim that i am turkoarab ...whatever the fuk that is ...oi kalli ...

i have 1 night stands with tons of greek australian woman ....in melbourne ...its really fun ...i thank you greeks for having good open mind about doing every position

ofc they prefer that i call them later ....but we all know how that one goes ....

so ...you go fuk yourself ...while I FUK YOUR NATIONS WOMAN ....

[linked image]

[linked image]

Current Topic - Breaking News: Armenia withdraws from 2012 Eurovision Song Contest  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]