General Discussion
(The Den)
The World's Armed Forces Forum History, Politics, Economics and Religion Forum
Greece & Turkey Defence Forum Europe, Middle East & Africa
Defence Forum
Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

A Kurdish Majority In Turkey Within One Generation?

May 7 2012 at 6:08 AM
No score for this post

(Login cretegeorge)
Group General

A Kurdish Majority In Turkey Within One Generation?

Turkey is emerging as an economic superpower in the Eastern Mediterranean and Middle East with greater influence in regional politics. Promoting itself as a "model Muslim democracy," and widely admired by other Middle Eastern nations, Turkey now faces a novel problem that Europe has long contended with: a falling birth rate.

Since the 1990s, Turkey's fertility rate has steadily declined, due to, among other factors, rising household incomes, expanded access to higher education for women and increased birth control practices.

"The use of birth-control methods has increased in Turkey a lot, but that is not the only reason for the decline in population," an obstetrician named Kaan Kocatepe told Hürriyet Daily News, a Turkish newspaper.

"Many women want to have a successful career. That's why the maternity age has increased, as women have started giving birth to their first child in their 30s."

Indeed, Dr. smet Koç, a demographer at Hacettepe University in Ankara, warned that Turkey's fertility rate is now below 2.1, the replacement level, which suggests the population will eventually decline.

The fertility level in more prosperous western Turkey is now about 1.5 -- roughly the same as in western Europe.

The number of children produced by the average Turkish woman has plunged to two from three over just the past two decades, coincident with Turkey's rise as an economic power.

But there is a wrinkle to this whole phenomenon.

The Kurdish community of Turkey, which currently represents at least 15 percent of the population and dominates the southeastern region, has such a high birth rate, that some observers -- most prominently Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan -- believe Kurds could become a majority in Turkey within two generations.

The proposed scenario is somewhat similar to the Palestinian situation in Israel, where Arabs could become the dominant ethnic group in the 'Jewish State' within 30 years or so; or the southwestern United States, where Hispanics and Mexican-Americans are likely to become the majority within a few decades.

According to Turkish government statistics, the average Kurdish woman in Turkey gives birth to about four children, more than double the rate for other Turkish mothers.

Thus, Turkey is facing a demographic time-bomb -- Kurds, who tend to be concentrated in the country's impoverished southeast and are generally poorer and less educated, could conceivably outnumber Turks within about 30 years should present patterns persist.

Erdogan seems to be certain this will happen.

"If we continue the existing trend, [the year] 2038 will mark disaster for us," Erdogan warned in May 2010.

The prime minister, who has repeatedly called on Turkish couples to have three children and even suggested financially rewarding such fecundity, once declared: "Our population is getting older. Right now we are proud of our young population, but if we don't pull these numbers up, Turkey will be in a difficult position by 2038."

Some Turkish academics scoff at Erdogan's solutions as unrealistic.

Cem Behar, an economics professor at Istanbul's Boazici University, told the Hürriyet Daily News & Economic Review: "It's clear that Turkey is going to face a decline in the growth rate of its population. Yet you cannot address such an issue by telling people to have more children."

Behar added: "There is no family policy in Turkey. And I don't think anyone is going to have more children just because [Erdoan] told them to do so. If the government really wants to promote having more children, it needs to prepare the necessary conditions for it, such as lowering taxes for those families or strengthening pre-school education."

A rapidly rising Kurdish population would pose sharp problems and challenges for the Turkish state and society.

Kurds have long faced discrimination, deprivation, even state-sponsored violence, throughout their long and epic residence in Turkey. As such, many Kurds seek a separate homeland, or at the least, autonomous self-rule in the southeast.

Kurds represent a dominant and highly contentious theme in Turkish politics.

For many years, it was, in fact, illegal for Kurds to speak their own language, use Kurdish names, play Kurdish music, etc. -- part of a comprehensive attempt by Ankara to wipe out the separate ethnic identity of the Kurds. Indeed, some Turks regarded Kurds simply as 'Mountain Turks.'

The Kurdish Workers Party (PKK), a Marxist militant movement which Turkey, the European Union and the U.S. brand as a terrorist group, has fought for a separatist nation for decades. The PKK's periodic conflicts with the Turkish military have cost tens of thousands of lives on both sides -- seemingly with no resolution in sight.

Of course, many, perhaps most, Kurds in Turkey do not support the PKK and seek to assimilate with mainstream Turkish society -- while retaining their distinct Kurdish culture, language and customs.

Now, with the Kurds having more babies than the Turks, will Kurds really become a majority in a country where they have long suffered abuse and deprivation? And if that were to happen, how would that affect the Kurds' status in Turkey?

International Business Times spoke with an expert on Turkey and demographics to explore this topic.

Dr. Tino Sanandaji is a PhD in Public Policy at the University of Chicago who does research on demographic change and its link to policy.

IB TIMES: Is the overall fertility rate in Turkey declining because the country is becoming wealthier, household incomes are rising and more women are using birth control methods?

SANANDAJI: Yes, sooner or later this happens in all industrialized countries -- parents prefer to have fewer children and invest more time and resources on them rather than having a large family.

IB TIMES: The birth rate for Kurds is more than double that of Turks. Is this due to the fact that Kurds are generally poorer and less educated?

SANANDAJI: Poorer, less educated and more rural. However, other factors should not be ruled out since low-income Kurdish women also have higher birth rates than low-income Turkish women.

IB TIMES: Prime Minister Erdogan warned that Kurds could become a majority in Turkey by 2038. Is this a realistic prediction?

SANANDAJI: No, that is impossible. Demographic change is a slow process even when birth rates differ sharply, because so many generations are already born and will be around for decades.

In the 1930s, the Kurds constituted about 9 percent of the population of Turkey, and though they had higher birth rates than the Turks it still took until the 1990s until they reached the 18 percent level.

Since it takes a long time, underlying forces can change in the meanwhile. Therefore, we should be careful about extrapolating current trends into the future. Nor can demographic trends be dismissed using the equally silly argument that since demographic predictions were sometimes wrong in the past, all predictions are always wrong in the future. Plenty of predictions turned out to be accurate.

This is a sensitive topic to some. When people read that the population share of their "tribe" is shrinking there is often a primal psychological response of fear, anger or denial, and wide exaggerations in both directions.

IB TIMES: In the event Kurds become a majority in Turkey, will that render the Kurdish nationalist and separatist movements irrelevant and moot?

SANANDAJI: If history is any guide, that development would raise tensions with the Kurdish separatist movement, because they will be more likely to win a democratic or military struggle once they are the majority population.

IB TIMES: If the Kurds are becoming more assimilated, why

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login cretegeorge)
Group General

Re: A Kurdish Majority In Turkey Within One Generation?

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 6:16 AM 

At least in few years the borderlines will named Greek-Kurdish instead of Greek-Turkish. Kurds have the better weapons, her d@cks, LoL. [linked image]

Turkish planing of indigenous projects [linked image]

[linked image]
April/21/2012
Turkey is not like China. Turkey is, just like Italy, Greece, Spain and Portugal.
www.hurriyetdailynews.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Nutuk
(Login nutuk)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 6:30 AM 

Or the world will accuse Turkey of another "genocide".

Kurd problem is indeed a ticking timebomb, but not only for Turkey!!!!! Since it creates for Turkey the problem of "lebensraum" and countries like Greece for instance are the first in line to experience this Turkish need. In the end you may not have a lot to laugh about Cretin.

--------------------------------------------
Turkiye Turklerindir (Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login GavurYunan)
Hellenic Hoplites (Greece)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 8:06 AM 

Turkish population is shrinking. They also abandon the countryside and emigrate to the limited space of the crowded cities, like Istanbul or Izmir. So, why would they need Lebensraum now?

Answer: They know they will lose all the Eastern territories to the Kurds, so they want to offset it by conquering territory in the West. In other words they confess their inevitable defeat by the Kurds. Interesting!

"The Turkish Cypriots looted, robbed and ravaged Greek Cypriot properties. They must start producing instead of being mere consumers. The Turkish Cypriots wanted to live without working!"

Major-General Bedrettin Demirel (1917-1988)
Commander of the Turkish Invasion Forces in 1974

(Login GavurYunan)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 8:07 AM 

Crete Revenge, provide the link to this text please.

"The Turkish Cypriots looted, robbed and ravaged Greek Cypriot properties. They must start producing instead of being mere consumers. The Turkish Cypriots wanted to live without working!"

(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 8:28 AM 

Plan 1 ...

Turkiye joins EU ...then Kurds are EU's problem...(watch them immigrate in bulk)

Plan 2...
Turkiye puts restriction on family's for kid numbers... kid number will be decided by families income rate keep the rate high and this will limit kid numbers from 2 to 3... No kid if you cant look after it .

-----------------------------------------------

[linked image]

(Login varangian)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 8:39 AM 

^^^

Turkey is NOT China mate.. all things being equal.. I'd rather have Greece's problems than turkey's ticking Kurdish timebomb..

(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 8:54 AM 

^^^^^^

Turkiye is not China and that is why the monetary Rule will be implemented ... If you do not have the money to look after your kid then you wont be allowed to have one .(which is what every single SMART human being should do in the first place instead of multiplying like bacteria )

[linked image]

(Login varangian)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 9:02 AM 

Now, Now Now.. don't get all emotional on us Bluey.. You're taking about not been able to look after kids ONLY because they're Kurdish.. if the shoe was on the other foot.. and it was the Turks.. with the swollen birth rate, would you be singing the same song? Don't think so..

Fair is Fair Bro..

(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 9:14 AM 

Frekin hell of course i would ... i dont get a bird because i wont be able to spend time that is needed to look after it and it requires money(even though its very low and i can easily afford it) which i prefer to spend on ...lets say buying jager bombs ...

On the other hand these Imbeciles with 30 children ...30 frekin children that they cant even NAME .... i met people like that ... kid says my father attacked me thinking i am thief ...

HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT CONDOM IS ... Woman there marry early age (which is the first illegal part) then multiply like dogs ... then cry Turkiye government doesnt look after my children ... we will join PKK ...go fuk off then.

I am truly sick and disgusted by this ... even i cannot cope with something like this i saw so many kids suffer this way .

So this is a requirement ... we have to implement such laws ... it is truly necessary .

[linked image]

(Login varangian)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 9:19 AM 

I am truly sick and disgusted by this ... even i cannot cope with something like this i saw so many kids suffer this way .

My question to you mate is.. would YOU still be "sick and disgusted" if it was the Turk's that had "so many kids" ? or is your.. repulsion limited to the Kurdish family unit?

lol..

(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 9:26 AM 

Varangian Law will not be implemented on KURDISH population ..it will be implemented on the WHOLE COUNTRY ...

And yes ... In China Turkish population is minority ...and i am truly happy that they implement 1 children law in China ...

People with cries of Life is hard ...we cant bring bread to home to my children ...

There isnt enough bread for your children in the town ... you have 30 children ... 5 wives ... [linked image]

On the other hand rich Kurds can create their own town if they want with their 100 children... if he can manage to look after them ...go ahead multiply ...

do you know why? because rich child doesnt give a fuk about Kurdistan ...there is nothing but sand , camels and oil in kurdistan ...its a frekin sausage party ... He will live his life in west ...just like every other rich child ... because he got opportunities for him ...

Poor ..doesnt ... then he ends up throwing rocks to police for a candy ...or worse throws home made explosives which blows in his own hand ...then guess what ...TURKIYE GOVERNMENT LOOK AFTER MY KID ...

yes varangian ...i am pro population control.

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login GavurYunan)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 9:28 AM 

This message has been edited by GavurYunan on May 7, 2012 9:29 AM

(Login varangian)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 9:35 AM 

You don't strike me as a poster boy for 'ansell condoms' Bluey..lol... of course, i also think along the same lines... kids are a HUGE responsibility that shouldn't be taken lightly.. BUT at the end of the day.. demographics is the new battle ground.. just look at Israel, where they estimate that by 2050 the majority of the citizens will be Arab.. maybe Turkey should start bombing the PKK with condoms.. it's the only way to win it seems OR put contraceptives in the water supply.. either way Turkey's phucked (pardon the pun)...lol

(Login varangian)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 9:37 AM 

Gavur..

Don't be shy.. if you have something to say, just say it.. i promise i won't laugh...lol

WAFFer
(Login Corpusvile)
Group General

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 9:52 AM 

"At least in few years the borderlines will named Greek-Kurdish instead of Greek-Turkish."

In a few years, eh? I wish you'd actually read what you post and for once try to avoid looking like a complete arseclown after opening a thread.

Quoting the article:

"IB TIMES: Prime Minister Erdogan warned that Kurds could become a majority in Turkey by 2038. Is this a realistic prediction?

SANANDAJI: No, that is impossible. Demographic change is a slow process even when birth rates differ sharply, because so many generations are already born and will be around for decades.

In the 1930s, the Kurds constituted about 9 percent of the population of Turkey, and though they had higher birth rates than the Turks it still took until the 1990s until they reached the 18 percent level."

Guess what, based on the exact same Kurdish growth rate (which is slowing down, actually), you'll have aged 60 more years before the Kurds become 36% and still remain a minority. So if I were you, I really wouldn't hold my breath to see any renaming of the Turkish-Greek border.

Turkish Pride

Corpus is a Suse Linux user. Why aren't you?

(Login varangian)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 9:57 AM 

Quote..Prime Minister Erdogan warned that Kurds could become a majority in Turkey by 2038. Is this a realistic prediction?

So you think that that other nationalist clown knows better than Erdogan and his legion of advisers and the entire Turkish public service.. give me a break Corpus...lol 

WAFFer
(Login ekrem_yilmaz)
WAFFer

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:02 AM 

Erdogan didn't say anything of that.
The article is ****, really.

Erdogan said, that by 2038 demographically Turkey will have an old population and will be in a bad position (0,2 % population growth) and that Turkey prouds itself to be a young country and that every couple should have 3 children not to get the problems of Europe.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by ekrem_yilmaz on May 7, 2012 10:03 AM

(Login varangian)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:06 AM 

^^^

What a load of crap.. the whole article is about the Kurds.. Erdogan is just using the "older " reference because he hasn't the guts to say Kurd.. 

Romulus
(Login romulus007)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:10 AM 

if this happens then it will be like Mana from heaven...

I'm sure the Kurds will be open to some 'negotiations' at some stage regarding:

- Constantinople
- Smyrni / Ionia
- Cyprus

etc

we will make some good deals with those guys ultimately....

=============================================

WAFFer
(Login Corpusvile)
Group General

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:11 AM 

You're forgeting that Erdogan is a politician first and the foremost. Let me let you in on a little secret; politicians lie for votes, and they change their views and turn on their speeches like they're changing underwear. I'd expect a Greek to have learned that after the utter and mass failure of Athens in just about all aspects of politics.

Are Kurds an issue in Turkey that Turks eventually have to deal with? Yes. 

Is the situation so alarming that they'll suddenly become majority in 2038? No, unless every Kurdish woman somehow gives birth to triplets over the next 26 years and Turkish women's wombs dry out.

I mean, jesus, some things should pass the test of logic before they're opened for debate. What's wrong with you Greeks? 

Turkish Pride

(Login ekrem_yilmaz)
WAFFer

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:16 AM 

[linked image]

You can see from above graphic that in 3-4 decades Turkey will begin to witness the problem of countries like Germany.
More old people than young ones, stress on social-payments, problems for economy etc.

Fertility rate is sinking, and Erdogan wants 3 children so that population-growth gets above the replacement-level (around 2,1 % growth) and to avoid the mentioned problems.

In German what Erdogan said:
http://www.berliner-zeitung.de/newsticker/ministerpraesident-erdogan-will-die-gebaerfreudigkeit-tuerkischer-frauen-mit-einer-babypraemie-steigern-alterungsaengste-in-ankara,10917074,10716098.html

Rest is just assumptions and shitty journalism from "IB Times".

[linked image]

This message has been edited by ekrem_yilmaz on May 7, 2012 10:19 AM

(Login varangian)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:20 AM 

You're forgeting that Erdogan is a politician first and the foremost. Let me let you in on a little secret; politicians lie for votes, and they change their views and turn on their speeches like they're changing underwear. I'd expect a Greek to have learned that after the utter and mass failure of Athens in just about all aspects of politics.

You think Corpus? so are you saying that Erdogan lying...lol

Are Kurds an issue in Turkey that Turks eventually have to deal with? Yes.

That's my point also.. and nothing short of a genocide will solve this problem.. 

Is the situation so alarming that they'll suddenly become majority in 2038? No, unless every Kurdish woman somehow gives birth to triplets over the next 26 years and Turkish women's wombs dry out.

Leave  the Turkishness outta the argument for a moment mate.. they are breeding like crazy.. every one knows this.. and even if they don't become the "majority" remember that the Turkish population will get older and the women won't be able to keep up to the Kurdish root rats.. the writing is on  the wall either way and the date is unimportant.. what's important is the fact that the Kurds will have a younger population and thereby the future of Turkey will be in KURDISH hands... 

I mean, jesus, some things should pass the test of logic before they're opened for debate. What's wrong with you Greeks?

Nothing! it's you Turko's that can't cope with the facts.. 

(Login ekrem_yilmaz)
WAFFer

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:23 AM 

IB TIMES: Prime Minister Erdogan warned that Kurds could become a majority in Turkey by 2038. Is this a realistic prediction?
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/337754/20120506/turkey-kurdish-demographics-pkk-birth-rate-womens.htm?page=3

Pure lies.
Erdogan never said anything like that and the article is totally quoted out of context and here and there the word "Kurd" added.
That's not journalism, really.

[linked image]

(Login varangian)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:28 AM 

Thus, Turkey is facing a demographic time-bomb -- Kurds, who tend to be concentrated in the country's impoverished southeast and are generally poorer and less educated, could conceivably outnumber Turks within about 30 years should present patterns persist.

WAFFer
(Login Corpusvile)
Group General

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:31 AM 

"You think Corpus? so are you saying that Erdogan lying...lol"

Look, you Griks seem to judge the validty of a claim by who said it instead of its contents. The article itself that your compatriot posted says that Kurds went from 9% in 1930s to 18% in 1990s. That's 60 years. How can you logically expect the Kurds to become a majority (over 50%) in only 26 years?

It can come down from the sky in a divine book, for all I care. It ain't happening unless Kurds only give births to triplets and Turks decide not to fvck at all.

Stop being so gullible and buying everything coming out of the mouth of men with political agendas.

Turkish Pride

(Login varangian)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:33 AM 

I'm sure the Kurds will be open to some 'negotiations' at some stage regarding:

- Constantinople
- Smyrni / Ionia
- Cyprus

etc

we will make some good deals with those guys ultimately....

hypothetically speaking Rom.. if a civil war breaks out in the future between Kurd and Turk.. the very real possibility exists that a deal can be made with the new Kurdish overlords of Anatolia.. 

ahmet toork
(Login the-me)
Satyameva Jayate (India)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:34 AM 

tick tick tick tick.....

[linked image]
[linked image]

(Login ekrem_yilmaz)
WAFFer

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:34 AM 

Giving your text a greater font-size doesn't make it true.
The article is just lies.

[linked image]

Romulus
(Login romulus007)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:36 AM 

"Kurds... could conceivably outnumber Turks within about 30 years..."

=============================================

This message has been edited by romulus007 on May 7, 2012 10:37 AM

(Login varangian)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:42 AM 

Look, you Griks seem to judge the validty of a claim by who said it instead of its contents. The article itself that your compatriot posted says that Kurds went from 9% in 1930s to 18% in 1990s. That's 60 years. How can you logically expect the Kurds to become a majority (over 50%) in only 26 years?

Your assuming that the Turkish statistics were truthful to start of with Corpus.. which is a big ask to start off with.. remember it wasn't that long ago that the Kurds were "mountain Turks"remember that ? so spare us all your cheap Nationalist crap..

It can come down from the sky in a divine book, for all I care. It ain't happening unless Kurds only give births to triplets and Turks decide not to fvck at all.

Bullsh!t! Erdogan is sh!t scared because he knows the truth.. the Turkish state, is just feeding the rest of the world crap (as per usual) while they try and find a solution to the gayness of the Turkish man...lol   

Stop being so gullible and buying everything coming out of the mouth of men with political agendas.

As opposed to you closing your eyes and ears to a problem that has left the Turkish state impotent with fear of the Kurd.. at the very least Corpus you should for arguments sake, be objective and not repeat official Turkish propaganda like it's a fairy tale (which it is).. at least we Greeks can be honest about our political problems.. you Turks are the worlds biggest cry babies...lol   

This message has been edited by varangian on May 7, 2012 10:44 AM

WAFFer
(Login Corpusvile)
Group General

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:44 AM 

"tick tick tick tick..... "

Too many to count? You know, you don't have to live with them.

merial-frontline-plus.jpg

Turkish Pride

WAFFer
(Login Corpusvile)
Group General

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:47 AM 

I don't know what else to tell you Varan. We're not going to convince one another so I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. happy.gif

Turkish Pride

(Login varangian)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:49 AM 

OK.. happy.gif

Nutuk
(Login nutuk)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:56 AM 

What the Greeks don't realise though is that we need huge numbers of wastable soldiers for our future wars. In the past we used Janitsaries today we can use the Kurds for that.

A special message to Greeks who think it will matter if Turkey will have huge human casualties while occupying the islands happy.gif

[linked image]

(Login varangian)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 10:58 AM 

^^^

The brave Turko's are going to fight us Greeks till the very last Kurd.. YOU WISH !!!

(Login Turkdude)
Banned little BITCH

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 11:10 AM 

GREEKS ARE BUTTHURT BECAUSE THE TURKS TOOK CYPRUS AND THEY DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO TAKE IT BACK!

Nutuk
(Login nutuk)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 11:19 AM 

The brave Turko's are going to fight us Greeks till the very last Kurd.. YOU WISH !!!
------------------

Why? It's a win win situation for us

Besides mr Greek, don't take us Turks so easy, begin 1900's the Armenians had approx the same percentage of population like the Kurds do now, where are those Armenians? Why haven't those Armenians outnumbered the Turks?

Armenian quarters of Izmit
[linked image]

Armenian quarters of Bursa
[linked image]

Armenian quarters of Eskisehir
[linked image]

Armenian quarters of Antakya
[linked image]

Ou est la Armenian? LOL

[linked image]

(Login GavurYunan)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 11:22 AM 

Now I have some really bad news for the Turks

http://ricochet.com/main-feed/Turkish-Birth-Rates

"A generation from now, Turkey will cease to exist in its present form. The ratio of Turks to Kurds today (defined by cradle tongue) is about 4:1, but Turks have 1.5 children on average, while Kurds have 4.5. In little over a generation, Kurds will comprise half the military-age population of Anatolia. After decades of civil war and 40,000 casualties, Turkeys Kurdish problem is as vivid as ever."

By the way, why try to take back Cyprus now? Time is working in our favour. We will take it easily, when the Kurds finally settle their scores with the Turks in Anatolia.

Mr. Nutuk, are you going to repeat your Armenian Achievement of 1915 then ? Do you really think that you will get away with it this time?

This message has been edited by GavurYunan on May 7, 2012 11:32 AM

(Login Turkdude)
Banned little BITCH

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 11:28 AM 

Why the kurds will shrink in population:

1) kurds with nothing but basic training will be used in front lines in wars and is being used today against the pkk so it's more like pkk VS kurds LOL Remember the incident where turkish soldiers got kidnapped by the pkk? Those soldiers were speaking kurdish.
When they show the families of dead soldiers on tv most are kurds!

We already have a system in place to kill young kurds.

We can get rid of most young kurds simply by starting wars and we are located at the right spot for that.
syria... iran... armenia... greece... You name it we send them to the front lines LOL

Turkish soldiers will die too but it won't be more than 10% and it's a numbers game.

I did my bassic training in the Turkish army in a special training camp where over 10,000+ soldiers in that camp were ALL sent to the border areas to fight the pkk... and guess what LOL 95% of the soldiers were kurds speaking kurdish amongst themselves.
Basic training was 3 months and within those 3 months all the TURKS vanished into western parts of Turkey like magic, including myself. LOL

You greeks just don't understand how systematic the Turkish army is when it comes to getting things done.

2) Things change no one can predict how many children the next generation will have, also I living in Europe have noticed increase in kurds from Turkey moving out of Turkey into European countries. If we join the EU most will fack off and take over greece.

I'll LOL when the kurds become majority in 11 million greece haha.

Turkeys economy is growing, kurds will have fewer children soon as well as you can see many kurds with higher education lately in Turkey. As the economy grows Turkey will implement wellfare system like in Sweden where you get like $150 USD for each cild you have per month. When that system is in place the population increase will become equal both Turks and kurds will multiply at the same levels. And since Turks are majority we will still become more and kurds will become fewer.

The trend will turn to Turkeys advantage.

It's not all about birthrates, take into account kurd soldiers that die and kurds that join the pkk and kurds that die young.
kurds keep killing their own children for honour so add that to the list.

You can't say a facory produces 1,000 computers a year therefor there must be 1,000 consumers.
What about those that don't get sold or break down during delivery?

kurds tend to marry their own cousins so don't expect them to be 100% healthy LOL

(Login GavurYunan)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 12:00 PM 

He does not write this long post to convince us. He tries to convince himself.

The vast majority of troops sent against the PKK are either Jandarma or Special Forces. No Kurds among them.
Turkey will never join the EU and will not become Sweden.
60,000 people (Turks and Kurds) have died since the PKK war started in 1984. More than 400,000 Kurds are born each year in Turkey. Numbers talk.

(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 12:02 PM 

this is not a new news ...people ahve been saying the same stupid thing about EU and England ...Middle easters are going to take over the EU ....lol

if we are going down ...you suckers are coming with us ....on the other hand ...when the war breaks down ...we will have plenty of young soldiers to send to war....

[linked image]

(Login Turkdude)
Banned little BITCH

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 12:04 PM 

@ GavurGay

"The vast majority of troops sent against the PKK are either Jandarma or Special Forces. No Kurds among them."

Who you kidding retard?

I was JANDARMA and 95% were kurds retard

(Login nutuk)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 12:47 PM 

[linked image]
A photo says more than words.
This photo shows the BDP MP's (pro pkk Kurdish party) visiting the family of the fallen (3 days ago) soldier Ilhan Zerender RIP (also Kurdish)

[linked image]

This message has been edited by nutuk on May 7, 2012 12:51 PM

(Login GavurYunan)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 1:42 PM 

A far as I know, the Jandarma units that are sent to fight against PKK are almost entirely professional, and so are most of the commandos.

I repeat the numbers again for those still in denial:
60,000 people (Turks and Kurds) have died since the PKK war started in 1984. More than 400,000 Kurds are born each year in Turkey. Numbers talk.

Nutuk
(Login nutuk)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 1:47 PM 

We do not deny GY.

The excessive number of Kurds will go down after the next war (when we sent them en mass to the frontlines)

The problem of Turkey is not the demographic growth of the Kurds, but the failing to have wars.

[linked image]

(Login Turkdude)
Banned little BITCH

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 2:01 PM 

"A far as I know, the Jandarma units that are sent to fight against PKK are almost entirely professional, and so are most of the commandos. "

You been in the Turkish army as a Jandarma?

LOL

There are special ground training camps just for the Jandarma that will go to the order cities and most likely fight the pkk and 95% Jandarma in these training camps are kurds.

I know it from first hand exprience.

They are not commandos, just a bunch of kurds in front lines and looking for mines LOL

Tr1986
(Login Turksta1986)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 2:23 PM 

the majority of the kurds will be assimilated with turks, most of the turks and kurds are getting married these days so they can forget being a kurd.

(Login GavurYunan)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 2:41 PM 

So the Turkish Army uses the Kurdish soldiers as mine hunters, hoping to lose as many of them as possible in accidents. As I pointed out above their population increases exponentially and these measures will not help the Turks, they will only increase the Kurdish resentment and hate against Turkey.

Some people here hope to exterminate many Kurds in a foreign war, with Greece for example. It is a very dangerous game to deploy unreliable troops at the front in the era of mechanized warfare,combined arms and blitzkrieg . If those units collapse,they will create a gap, and a small but highly mobile and mechanized enemy force will exploit it with disastrous results.(Sedan 1940)

(Login TCGiresun)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 2:48 PM 

120 years later the earth will be unexistant.
So, no need to make "long-range" plans.

Mehdi will come and lead Muslims; Jesus Messiah will come and lead Christians...
It'll be nice, and then we'll expect to the apocalypse.

In my case, I don't even want to have children. Even 1 is bad.

Evolution... the result of 300 years of Western Free-Think and Enlightenment:
[linked image]
"dogs jump into the sea and become whales" happy.gif

(Login Turkdude)
Banned little BITCH

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 2:49 PM 

^^^

What part of "we want you to kil the soldiers in the front lines" don't you get? LOL

The professional soldiers will kick you azz just when you think you've won LOL

But first we send as many as possible to the front lines.

front lines = kurd extinction lines LOL

(Login Turkdude)
Banned little BITCH

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 2:49 PM 

@ TCGiresun

Man stop with your religious talk here, go to some arab religion forum.

WAFFer
(Login GavurYunan)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 2:52 PM 

Turksta 1986:
As far as I know intermarriage is relatively low.

Besides I am afraid it will be the other way around. The Kurds may assimilate the Turks. Ocalan was a son of a Turkish mother, he was bi-lingual, and he was actually more fluent in Turkish than in Kurdish. Yet he was a Kurd and became the leader of the Kurdish national movement.

Assimilation requires equality and fair treatment. Judging by what Turks say above, Kurds are to be used as cannon fodder by the Turkish Army, in order to reduce their population.Turks failed to assimilate the Kurds in times when the Kurdish language was banned, why would they succeed now?

(Login TCGiresun)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 2:59 PM 

@TurkDude; this world won't be inherited by any of nations or ideas.

@GavurYunan,
you're right. Öcalan doesn't even speak Kurdish.
Pkk speaks Turkish, they even force their Syrian and Iraqi Kurd militant to learn Turkish as their Marxist stuff is in Turkish.
The Left-wing non-Kurds are assimilable by Kurds. Kurds are somewhat the "niggah" of Turkey, that's why.
Hope you get what I mean.

Evolution... the result of 300 years of Western Free-Think and Enlightenment:
[linked image]
"dogs jump into the sea and become whales" happy.gif

(Login GavurYunan)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 3:04 PM 

The Germans deployed unreliable Romanian troops to cover their northern flank in Stalingrad 1942. The Soviets, who were unable to beat the Germans in a frontal assault, discovered it. They attacked the Romanians, routed them, broke through the gap, and then with a swift flanking movement they envelopped 350,000 Germans in Stalingrad.

A few stupid Romanians fvcked up the 6th Army of Germany, the finest Army in military history!
Will the Kurdish soldiers be the "Romanians" of the Turkish Army?

(Login Kallimachos)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 3:05 PM 

No Kurds fighting in a potential war against Greece will want to get killed for Turkey which oppresses them. Greek PsyOps will distribute leaflets for all Kurds to desert their posts and come to the Greek side and fight to liberate Kurdistan.

Turkey is an artificial country. The Kurds secretly hate Turks. The Alevis who are Shia Muslims with some elements of pagan religions also have no love for the Turks. Greece will exploit their divisions and destroy Turkey in the same way we smashed the Persian Empire.

Your unity is fake because it does not exist in a natural state, but instead unity is maintained by force of arms and threats of jail.

[linked image]

salako salak
(Login salako)
WAFFer

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 3:27 PM 

[linked image]
[linked image]

This message has been edited by salako on May 7, 2012 7:27 PM
This message has been edited by salako on May 7, 2012 3:41 PM
This message has been edited by salako on May 7, 2012 3:38 PM

(Login NirvanaBlue)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 3:30 PM 

Dumb arse cretin, your article disproves the point your small brain is trying to make.

"IB TIMES: Prime Minister Erdogan warned that Kurds could become a majority in Turkey by 2038. Is this a realistic prediction?

SANANDAJI: No, that is impossible. Demographic change is a slow process even when birth rates differ sharply, because so many generations are already born and will be around for decades."

I swear you don't read anything you post.

Also Erdogan never said that about Kurds being a majority etc, complete bs.

CrazyHomer.jpg

Secretary of Greek Ministry of Education, Professor Thalia Dragona:

"There is no continuity from ancient Greeks to modern Greeks."

"Modern Greek identity is a fradulent one built on myths."

(Login Turkdude)
Banned little BITCH

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 3:33 PM 

@ Kalli The Gay Biker

You being so powerful and all that...

How come you don't have the balls to take back cyprus? LOL

How come you were our B*tches for 400 years? LOL

How come we OWN your diamond city of ISTANBUL? LOL

Pathetic LOSERS

Crete Revenge
(Login cretegeorge)
Group General

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 4:45 PM 

@Blowboy
The prime minister, who has repeatedly called on Turkish couples to have three children and even suggested financially rewarding such fecundity, once declared: Our population is getting older. Right now we are proud of our young population, but if we dont pull these numbers up, Turkey will be in a difficult position by 2038.
Some Turkish academics scoff at Erdogan's solutions as unrealistic.
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/337754/20120506/turkey-kurdish-demographics-pkk-birth-rate-womens.htm?page=2

[linked image]

[linked image]

Turkish planing of indigenous projects [linked image]

[linked image]
April/21/2012
Turkey is not like China. Turkey is, just like Italy, Greece, Spain and Portugal.
www.hurriyetdailynews.com

(Login Turkdude)
Banned little BITCH

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 6:05 PM 

@ crete

[linked image]

ozgur
(Login ozgurdavut)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 7 2012, 8:11 PM 

WE need kurds and economic fail armenia for cheap labor.

yes in istanbul or izmir all kurds work for low wage.

in all of turkey seosanal workers make everything for very low wage without any insurance and all of them kurd.

for industrial turkey we need cheap labor like germans need in 60s.

we can use all uneducated kurd in army or for workers. like ottomans did.(janissaries)

Tr1986
(Login Turksta1986)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 8 2012, 1:44 PM 

@GY

"Turksta 1986:
As far as I know intermarriage is relatively low. "

yeah as far as your *** howl.

HunnicTurk
(Login HunnicTurk)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 8 2012, 2:26 PM 

'Turkey is an artificial country. The Kurds secretly hate Turks. The Alevis who are Shia Muslims with some elements of pagan religions also have no love for the Turks. Greece will exploit their divisions and destroy Turkey in the same way we smashed the Persian Empire. '

Sourche from Kalli's deep @ss.

The Turkic tribes of northern Iran and eastern Anatolia were converted to Shiism during the Ilkhan Turco-Mongol period. 80 % of Alevis are ethnic and linguistic Turks, mainly of Turkmen descent from Central Asia and Eastern Anatolia. Some 20% of Alevis are Kurds and Arabs in Turkiye. Alevis just only sect such as catholic, protestan and orthodoks. It's not ab etchnicity but you dumb@ss can not understand that. Also Turkic Alevis generaly one of the most Turkish nationalist group in Turkiye. They are peace-loving persons but also Turkish State callestial for them. If you the right to seize to them, they turn to barbarian.

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login emperor-attila)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
May 8 2012, 4:07 PM 

15 millon kurds will reach 60 millon Turkish population in 30 years.

HOW T WLL BE HAPPENED RETARDS ?

do you think kurds are mice ?

l think gayreeks must mind their own population problem .

we can export kurds to gayreekland.

So gayreeks could be dominated by muslim populations kurds beside pakistanis.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Current Topic - A Kurdish Majority In Turkey Within One Generation?  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]