<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Israel to Turkey: The Holocaust means never having to say you're sorry

June 6 2012 at 2:33 AM
No score for this post
  (Login PakistanPA)
WAFFer

(Haaretz Israeli News)
The Holocaust means never having to say you're sorry

Lieberman has given Israel's stance -we simply cannot afford to apologize to Turkey for the flotilla incident. Even if our life depends on it.

"When they come to us and pressure us to apologize over the [Turkish flotilla ship Mavi] Marmara, because of this or that constraint," Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman told an accountants' convention Monday, "sometimes even to best friends, you must say 'no.'
http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/a-special-place-in-hell/the-holocaust-means-never-having-to-say-you-re-sorry.premium-1.434501

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Varangian
(Login varangian)

Re: Israel to Turkey: The Holocaust means never having to say you're sorry

No score for this post
June 6 2012, 10:36 AM 

...a little strange.. that Turkish and Israeli trade is BOOMING.. yet, diplomatically.. they're on the verge of severing ties.. something just doesn't add up..

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

(Login dr_okuz)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
June 6 2012, 11:19 AM 

..a little strange.. that Turkish and Israeli trade is BOOMING.. yet, diplomatically.. they're on the verge of severing ties.. something just doesn't add up..

-------------

What the strange is trade between Turkey-Israel much more developed than Turkey-Greece.

I think both Turks and Greeks are idiot enough not having more cooperation on business

Vara
(Login varangian)

No score for this post
June 6 2012, 11:39 AM 

"I think both Turks and Greeks are idiot enough not having more cooperation on business"

I can't speak for you Turks, Doctor..

...but Greece, has this unhealthy fascination with with ALL things Europe, ESPECIALLY Trade.. while the Balkans, the Middle East, Caucasus's and North Africa sit at our doorstep, totally ignored and under utilized by our political and Business "elites"..

I guess thats why the Jews are Jews with there time honoured philosophy.. I hate you.. You hate me.. so lets do business together.. man these guys are destined to take over the world.. 

Current Topic - Israel to Turkey: The Holocaust means never having to say you're sorry  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]