No score for this post

Romulus  (Login romulus007)

A lot of uninformed posters say things like

- greece has no money to invade turkey
- greece cannot invade now , they cannot pay for this, people have no money
- too much debts
- etc

this is my answer

in the 1930s there was another country in similar (or worse) financial circumstance

the international creditors had imposed punitive terms

the population was starving

the debt was astronomical

in the end this country defaulted

stop paying its creditors

printed its own money

and proceeded to bring the world to its knees

what country was this?

whic country defaulted on all its debts and loans and then tried to conquer the world?

answer : germany

so....

greece if she wants (and does not pursue traitorous policies) 'has got the money'

=============================================

This message has been edited by romulus007 on Jun 30, 2012 10:16 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

WAFFer
(Login cabatli_53)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

Re: Answer to those who think Greece does not have enough money to invade Turkey

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:22 AM 

Invade Turkey ? Hehehehe Which dreamland you live fagot ? Firstly try to develop a screw to be benefical in your defence products or a domestic resistant pants for your arses, After than think about an invasion scenario againt an rising industrial power, Turkey...

[linked image]

Discover [linked image] [linked image]
[linked image]
Turk Insani Para Gibidir. Icine Isik Tut Ataturk Yoksa Sahtedir...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

WAFFer
(Login Spitfire_Z)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

Re: Answer to those who think Greece does not have enough money to invade Turkey

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:24 AM 

Germany had built lots of bomber planes under name of 'post-cargo planes' (He-111),used tractor factories to build her tanks and had her own engineering.

I will accept your theory if you will build a jet equal to Eurofighter/F-18 in your olive oil or feta cheese factories.(Plus, you should make tanks similar to Leo2 in Landos's garage)

If you can not ,shut up and keep reading your oldie priests's future telling books.. We are smiling here when we hear from your delusional world.

Greek will never be able to invade Turkey. At least our generation will not witness it.(And likely coming generations)

Varangian
(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:25 AM 

If history has taught us anything.. It's that there's ALWAYS money for a war..

WAFFer
(Login Azeri440)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:28 AM 

Money wont be ur biggest problem if u invade Turkey

[linked image]

[linked image]

Romulus
(Login romulus007)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:29 AM 

if Turkey tries to take Syria down and in doing so activates the Moscow-Tel Aviv axis.... do you think they cannot come up with the money to help Greece finish the job for them (Russia and Israel)?

Israel will not simply watch while Turkey becomes a regional bully

Russia will not simply watch while radical Islamic fanaticism spreads throughout the ME And caucasus

you think they cannot sponsor a Blitzkrieg style over4-ruuning of the Turkish garrison in Cyprus for example or capture of Imbros + Tenedos?

WAFFer
(Login Peacekeeper10)
Imperium Europeum (Europe)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:29 AM 

Greece is capable to rage war against turkey but I doubt they can invade the country. Some territory might be liberated but only east Thrace and some areas close to Smyrna.

WAFFer
(Login Spitfire_Z)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:32 AM 

@Varangian,
I agree with there is money for war;but what kind war? You had money (lets call it sources) when you defend homeland against Nazis;you had allied supply.I am ok with it. ..In minor Asia, you had British support;which failed.(This time it wasnt deneding homeland)

All I wanna see,when you trapped, you lend or get sources and fight till last drop;like our indepence war.Russians and Indian Moslems's support cant be ignored.I am sure all we know it already.

But I laugh when a smartie like Romulus thinking about invade Turkey.. That is much more different story.You cant do it while you can not produce serious military equipment (and Turkey wont wellcome you with flowers)

I consider you a smart one,I bet you see the point.

Regards..

Varangian
(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:33 AM 

...if a war starts in the region.. And goes balistic.. Maybe a bit of debt relief would be on the cards, in exchange for bases and a Greek front..

Romulus
(Login romulus007)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:37 AM 

EXACTLY vara... this is my point ^^

Varangian
(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:43 AM 

Like Rom is pointing out.. Wars are not fought unilaterally.. It's not like 100 years ago.. Even Turkey can't declear war on Syria without NATO.. Remember in the two gulf wars.. Turkey received huge amounts of aid and grants.. Why can't the same apply to Greece Spitfire?

Nutuk
(Login nutuk)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:54 AM 

I wonder whether Greece could even invade Albania, leave the rest

--------------------------------------------
Turkiye Turklerindir (Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Aietuss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:55 AM 

Greece can succesfully invade turkey,of this i have no doubts. but for greece to do so ,certain things must first be catered for and it starts by having hellenes in government and not converts/fifth colunmists.
technology is such that weaponry can create destruction never seen before.a single soldier can travel hundreds of miles in a day.kill thousands of people in an hour,destroy within seconds what has taken generations to build.
technology is however only a small percentage of the silver bullet. a larger percentage is the human factor and in particular the attitude and perception.
if greece were to wage a succesful campaign it must be a do or die manifest and must be a genocidal conflict of liberation.in short given that we can not co exist with turkeys belligerance it must be an all for all war so as future generations need not go through all this again.
if you are not prepared to wipe out the enemy be they man ,woman or child then do not go to war.
i have stated some of the criteria such as technology and the human element and another major component of a succesful outcome would be the planning and preperation,particularly for the 168 hours before the start of operations and the 72 hours preceeding operations.
as a hellene my emphasis would be on an unorthodox conformist assault.

as for turks believing that greece is incapable of defeating turkey,its one advantage to us.as for hellenes that think it cant be done,its two major advantages to the turk.

This message has been edited by Aietuss on Jun 30, 2012 10:57 AM

WAFFer
(Login Spitfire_Z)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:55 AM 

I hope they dont touch Romulus's relatives in Albania! happy.gif

Vara
(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:12 AM 

"I wonder whether Greece could even invade Albania, leave the rest"

After the recent events with the F-4.. that was shot down in Syria.. I'd say that the TSK are only good for imposing economic sanctions on Armenia...lol

But seriously folks.. if Albania shot down a Greek fighter.. we'd bomb that sh!t hole back into the jurassic age.. while the Turko's still wait for apologies...lol

WAFFer
(Login Aietuss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:15 AM 

vara, would we really?.
cos our politicians being the pussies that they are would apologise instead!

Vara
(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:19 AM 

...tell you what Aietus.. if we have NO problem shooting down Turkish fighters.. protecting our national waters and airspace against a numerically superior foe.. what makes you think we'd think twice about the Albo's?

Destan
(Login Destan)
Honorary Moderator

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:24 AM 

Aietuss, why don't you try to liberate Cyprus before you dream about Turkey lol
I want to know how it feels to look at the mountains in Cyprus day after day...

[linked image]

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Destan on Jun 30, 2012 11:32 AM

WAFFer
(Login Aietuss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:37 AM 

@Vara,when we shot down the turk in 95 (and others) was it sanctioned by the politicians?,i think not.
when the turks brought down our plane in crete what did the politicians do when our pilots wanted revenge?
do not confuse our warriors with our politicians vara.

@destan, the best way to liberate cyprus is by cutting the head off the snake instead of trying to de fang the snake.,hope you understand what i am saying.
the next war between us will be ALL FOR ALL.
cyprus is but one goal,theres tenedos,constantinople,smirni,pontus.to me they are all hellenic lands and i will not place preferance of one over the other.
and yes cyprus will be liberated and not one turk left alive on the isle.
this is what you turks want, and dont give me this crap that you want to co exist bullshiit.

Vara
(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:51 AM 

So are you saying Aietus, that NOT only are Turkish politicians weak and spineless.. BUT also their generals and soldiers that didn't revenge their fallen brothers, unlike our brave boys for defying our poli's?.. Tolga won't like that...lol

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]