No score for this post

Romulus  (Login romulus007)

A lot of uninformed posters say things like

- greece has no money to invade turkey
- greece cannot invade now , they cannot pay for this, people have no money
- too much debts
- etc

this is my answer

in the 1930s there was another country in similar (or worse) financial circumstance

the international creditors had imposed punitive terms

the population was starving

the debt was astronomical

in the end this country defaulted

stop paying its creditors

printed its own money

and proceeded to bring the world to its knees

what country was this?

whic country defaulted on all its debts and loans and then tried to conquer the world?

answer : germany

so....

greece if she wants (and does not pursue traitorous policies) 'has got the money'

=============================================

This message has been edited by romulus007 on Jun 30, 2012 10:16 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

WAFFer
(Login cabatli_53)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

Re: Answer to those who think Greece does not have enough money to invade Turkey

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:22 AM 

Invade Turkey ? Hehehehe Which dreamland you live fagot ? Firstly try to develop a screw to be benefical in your defence products or a domestic resistant pants for your arses, After than think about an invasion scenario againt an rising industrial power, Turkey...

[linked image]

Discover [linked image] [linked image]
[linked image]
Turk Insani Para Gibidir. Icine Isik Tut Ataturk Yoksa Sahtedir...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

(Login Spitfire_Z)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

Re: Answer to those who think Greece does not have enough money to invade Turkey

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:24 AM 

Germany had built lots of bomber planes under name of 'post-cargo planes' (He-111),used tractor factories to build her tanks and had her own engineering.

I will accept your theory if you will build a jet equal to Eurofighter/F-18 in your olive oil or feta cheese factories.(Plus, you should make tanks similar to Leo2 in Landos's garage)

If you can not ,shut up and keep reading your oldie priests's future telling books.. We are smiling here when we hear from your delusional world.

Greek will never be able to invade Turkey. At least our generation will not witness it.(And likely coming generations)

Varangian
(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:25 AM 

If history has taught us anything.. It's that there's ALWAYS money for a war..

WAFFer
(Login Azeri440)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:28 AM 

Money wont be ur biggest problem if u invade Turkey

[linked image]

[linked image]

Romulus
(Login romulus007)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:29 AM 

if Turkey tries to take Syria down and in doing so activates the Moscow-Tel Aviv axis.... do you think they cannot come up with the money to help Greece finish the job for them (Russia and Israel)?

Israel will not simply watch while Turkey becomes a regional bully

Russia will not simply watch while radical Islamic fanaticism spreads throughout the ME And caucasus

you think they cannot sponsor a Blitzkrieg style over4-ruuning of the Turkish garrison in Cyprus for example or capture of Imbros + Tenedos?

(Login Peacekeeper10)
Imperium Europeum (Europe)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:29 AM 

Greece is capable to rage war against turkey but I doubt they can invade the country. Some territory might be liberated but only east Thrace and some areas close to Smyrna.

WAFFer
(Login Spitfire_Z)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:32 AM 

@Varangian,
I agree with there is money for war;but what kind war? You had money (lets call it sources) when you defend homeland against Nazis;you had allied supply.I am ok with it. ..In minor Asia, you had British support;which failed.(This time it wasnt deneding homeland)

All I wanna see,when you trapped, you lend or get sources and fight till last drop;like our indepence war.Russians and Indian Moslems's support cant be ignored.I am sure all we know it already.

But I laugh when a smartie like Romulus thinking about invade Turkey.. That is much more different story.You cant do it while you can not produce serious military equipment (and Turkey wont wellcome you with flowers)

I consider you a smart one,I bet you see the point.

Regards..

(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:33 AM 

...if a war starts in the region.. And goes balistic.. Maybe a bit of debt relief would be on the cards, in exchange for bases and a Greek front..

Romulus
(Login romulus007)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:37 AM 

EXACTLY vara... this is my point ^^

(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:43 AM 

Like Rom is pointing out.. Wars are not fought unilaterally.. It's not like 100 years ago.. Even Turkey can't declear war on Syria without NATO.. Remember in the two gulf wars.. Turkey received huge amounts of aid and grants.. Why can't the same apply to Greece Spitfire?

Nutuk
(Login nutuk)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:54 AM 

I wonder whether Greece could even invade Albania, leave the rest

--------------------------------------------
Turkiye Turklerindir (Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Aietuss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:55 AM 

Greece can succesfully invade turkey,of this i have no doubts. but for greece to do so ,certain things must first be catered for and it starts by having hellenes in government and not converts/fifth colunmists.
technology is such that weaponry can create destruction never seen before.a single soldier can travel hundreds of miles in a day.kill thousands of people in an hour,destroy within seconds what has taken generations to build.
technology is however only a small percentage of the silver bullet. a larger percentage is the human factor and in particular the attitude and perception.
if greece were to wage a succesful campaign it must be a do or die manifest and must be a genocidal conflict of liberation.in short given that we can not co exist with turkeys belligerance it must be an all for all war so as future generations need not go through all this again.
if you are not prepared to wipe out the enemy be they man ,woman or child then do not go to war.
i have stated some of the criteria such as technology and the human element and another major component of a succesful outcome would be the planning and preperation,particularly for the 168 hours before the start of operations and the 72 hours preceeding operations.
as a hellene my emphasis would be on an unorthodox conformist assault.

as for turks believing that greece is incapable of defeating turkey,its one advantage to us.as for hellenes that think it cant be done,its two major advantages to the turk.

WAFFer
(Login Spitfire_Z)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:55 AM 

I hope they dont touch Romulus's relatives in Albania! happy.gif

(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:12 AM 

"I wonder whether Greece could even invade Albania, leave the rest"

After the recent events with the F-4.. that was shot down in Syria.. I'd say that the TSK are only good for imposing economic sanctions on Armenia...lol

But seriously folks.. if Albania shot down a Greek fighter.. we'd bomb that sh!t hole back into the jurassic age.. while the Turko's still wait for apologies...lol

(Login Aietuss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:15 AM 

vara, would we really?.
cos our politicians being the pussies that they are would apologise instead!

Vara
(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:19 AM 

...tell you what Aietus.. if we have NO problem shooting down Turkish fighters.. protecting our national waters and airspace against a numerically superior foe.. what makes you think we'd think twice about the Albo's?

Destan
(Login Destan)
Honorary Moderator

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:24 AM 

Aietuss, why don't you try to liberate Cyprus before you dream about Turkey lol
I want to know how it feels to look at the mountains in Cyprus day after day...

[linked image]

[linked image]

(Login Aietuss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:37 AM 

@Vara,when we shot down the turk in 95 (and others) was it sanctioned by the politicians?,i think not.
when the turks brought down our plane in crete what did the politicians do when our pilots wanted revenge?
do not confuse our warriors with our politicians vara.

@destan, the best way to liberate cyprus is by cutting the head off the snake instead of trying to de fang the snake.,hope you understand what i am saying.
the next war between us will be ALL FOR ALL.
cyprus is but one goal,theres tenedos,constantinople,smirni,pontus.to me they are all hellenic lands and i will not place preferance of one over the other.
and yes cyprus will be liberated and not one turk left alive on the isle.
this is what you turks want, and dont give me this crap that you want to co exist bullshiit.

(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:51 AM 

So are you saying Aietus, that NOT only are Turkish politicians weak and spineless.. BUT also their generals and soldiers that didn't revenge their fallen brothers, unlike our brave boys for defying our poli's?.. Tolga won't like that...lol

(Login Aietuss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:57 AM 

Vara,i cant speak for the turks but i can speak for our situation.
i know we have many airmen sailors and soldiers that wouldnt hesitate to defend the homeland and our rights but can you honestly say the same for our politicians?

for the record i believe that there are genuinely brave and patriotic turks also but their politicians are just as corrupt as ours, the difference though is that the turks are the ones being provocative and not us.

(Login Aietuss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 12:00 PM 

p.s, as far as tolgs goes,i have more respect for him both as a person and a soldier.more respect for him than a great deal of fvkwits in our group
yeah you softcok hippie bullshiit artists you know who you are ,two faced kathikia!

(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 12:01 PM 

You've missed the point mate.. Greece defends it's rights against a larger foe.. while Turkey faces a smaller enemy and a third world  nation armoury.. now, reverse the roles.. and you'll see my point.. wink.gif

(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 12:05 PM 

A bit touchy are we.. another thing you have in common with the Turk...lol

(Login Aietuss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 12:08 PM 

vara, i see your point clearly bro but answer me this honestly.

do our politicians defend our hellenic rights?
(be our soverign,political,legal rights)

(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 12:13 PM 

Yes they do.. as best they can.. and considering the size and importance of Turkey.. they do a great job.. honestly, not being sarcastic..

(Login Aietuss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 12:20 PM 

i wasnt just refering to the turks vara. there are quite a few topics that they have neglected,denied and outright sold out the people.

1.when the albos were persecuting the hellenes in albania,what did they do?

2.since 1990 when they could have bought major force to bear on the germans over their outstanding debts,what did they do?

3.when we could have settled the macedonian/skopje issue decisively,what did they do?

4.when the turks were barking over the s300 issue what did they do?

5.when the turks were known to be dumping illegals on our shore,what did they do?

there are quite a few more issue vara and other internal domestic issues as well.

(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 12:31 PM 

Lets be honest.. Greece is a small country that has NO natural resources.. we have little clout outside the balkans.. we have been nothing but an insurance policy against Turkey.. our interests are those of the USA.. considering.. we've done quite well.. our politicians walk on broken glass and YET we still have managed to keep the Turks at bay.. you can't seriously expect Greece to best Germany  since they are bailing us out.. war reparations are over.. and every time we bring it up the world laughs at us and so they should.. they're only been supporting us these past 60 years..

(Login Aietuss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 12:41 PM 

we have little clout because we have allowed ourselves little clout!

Greece does have massive resources.when this was mentioned to jeffrey he said :no no we havent any oil", even though we were pumping it out from the 60's and as sesimicological data and experts have shown we have MASSIVE amounts. so therefore what have we done thus far besides sitting on our hands and spreading our legs for washington?

A true hellene would have said "listen here sam,if you are'nt going to respect my rights,if you are'nt going to stick up for my unalienable legal rights tell me know so i dont waste my time!,i back you up but whats in it for me?,
the turks did it to the yanks in 75 and alliance or not they made sam pay for using their airspace and roads.good on the turks .my hat off to them.
besides kissing arse what have our politicians accomplished for greece the last 77 years?

And for the record i dont believe that even you would believe that this is how our forefathers would have conducted themselves. not solon,pericles,kolokotronis,alexandros, or other great hellenes.

(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 12:52 PM 

Where are these resources Aietus? Why haven't they been exploited? especially now during this economic crises.. Aietus, I'm not saying they don't exist.. but since they aren't being exploited it's hard to believe that they exist at all..

Mate the fact that Washington didn't tell us to phuck off is probably the best favour that they have done us.. We've been uncooperative and dysfunctional as a state and partner and YET they've still treated us fairly.. Aietus, under the circumstances.. i think we've done OK..

...also, our forefathers lived in a different world.. they adapted and conducted themselves in a much smaller world.. it's not fair to compare the two..

But i do agree with you.. we should start copying those that are successful and powerful like our forefathers did..

WAFFer
(Login Vatan94)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 1:37 PM 

Come on guys, are you really going to attack turkey if a war between turkey-syria broke out? Remember that NATO supports Turkey if not my military then in other ways. (in case of syrian war). Do you really think that you will declare war against turkey who is allied with greece, you should be helping us according to NATO, as we should in any circumstances. I dont say that we cant take Syria by our own, but at least you shouldnt think about attacking Turkey.

Seriously, I dont get you peoples logic... You say that ''will they be available for operations if the conflict with Turkey occurs within the next 4 weeks?'' about the U214s and also with the abrams tanks.. If you get ur 400 abrams tanks then you have to spend at least 1 billion usd to maintenance them. And believe me maintenancing 400 abrams cannot be done in some days, you need time. Why dont you people focus on rebuilding your economy instead? You are already in NATO and any attack on you would be attack on all your allies.

SIGNATURE

Dont learn from your mistakes, learn from others and you will save time wink.gif

Teo
(Login NemesisL)
Hellenic Hoplites (Greece)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 9:41 PM 

@Varangian
1.There are NO favors.
2.Our forefathers didnt copy anyone.

FNY
(Login FNY)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

Greek Invasion on Turkey

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:24 PM 

Clowns, how you will invade a 780 000 km2 Turkey with an army consisting of 300 000 soldiers?

Your man/km2 ratio is less than ~0.5 man/km2. The population for the same area is ~90 Turks.

Population of Istanbul is more than 12 000 000. 40 times bigger than your army happy.gif and bigger than

all of your population.

I advice to you think a little bit on the subject, especially caring about mathematics and real facts before you want to write something.

You can be our guests, but not invaders ...

Vara
(Login varangian)
WAFFer

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 10:32 PM 

@ Teo

Of course there are favours in international politics.. The problem is that once you have nothing to offer.. You become irrelevant.. And once you lose importance, you have to take what you are given.. As is the case with Greece..

Sure they did.. Our forefathers copied everyone and everything.. ALL great nations and civilisation NEVER stay stagnate and irrelevant.. They copy and adapt out of  necessity..

Relevant examples..

The Macedonian phalanx, copied from the Thebans..

The Byzantine and ancient Greek cataphracts.. We're copied on the Persians.. In fact, these copied troops and the tactics they used, virtually insured Greek dominance in the middle ages for six hundred years.. 

The USA and their entire nuclear program was virtually built on captured German scientists and their research..

Look at the Turks.. They copied their ENTIRE society from Greek, Arab and Persian culture.. And in the process, build at massive empire.. 

...and like all empires (and people too), they decline and wither away once they stop inventing OR adapting new ideas..

Assuming that we are unique and have nothing to learn from others is the very reason for the mess we are in Teo..

Cheers..

(Login Vatan94)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:07 PM 

Romulus y u no answer? happy.gif

SIGNATURE

Dont learn from your mistakes, learn from others and you will save time wink.gif

Nutuk
(Login nutuk)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:08 PM 

Delusional Griks, they still live on European handout money but do not stop dreaming.

Without European money you do not even need an enemy to die.

--------------------------------------------
Turkiye Turklerindir (Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)
[linked image]

Romulus
(Login romulus007)

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 11:36 PM 

sporry vatan I was offline which is why I didn't answer

the answer to your questions (same as what alexander the great would have given to the persians) is:

1. tactics
2. leveraging the local population / resources against the enemy
3. clever diplomatic moves

in other words the hellenic army must win primarily on a tactical level

leveraging the non-turkish inhabitants of turkey can be used to greece's advantage as can 'living off the land' to reduce reliance on long supply lines

simple

dude... I have been playing : Civilization, Total War Series, Harpoon, Hearts of Iron etc for the last 20 years....

WAFFer
(Login Jagare)
Soldiers

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 12:35 AM 

[linked image]

where are the m1a1s you little biitch ?!

Romulus
(Login romulus007)

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 12:39 AM 

M1A1s is a deal that has been already agreed high up.. now that ND is in power it is only a matter of time before they are packaged and arrive.... btw do you think it is an easy thing to transger 500 Abrams + over 1000 other military vehicles... you want them to do it overnight by magic carpet like Ali Baba?

(Login Vatan94)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 2:29 AM 

Romulus, this is not a game, this is reality. Why create another big problem while you are already in one. Focus on solving your existing problems to get started with, everything step by step. Be honest, what do you think your people want? Solve the crise that cost them their life savings, human lifes etc. Wake up, people are striking in the streets and you plan on attacking Turkey.

@Jagaren, är du svensk? happy.gif

SIGNATURE

Tr1986
(Login Turksta1986)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 3:42 AM 

Those M1A1 tanks are not rely for free, greece needs those rusty tanks to be refurbished.
If you are thinking that it is cheaper to pay in euros for those tanks to be refurbished in greece then you are a full and a nut case. I would rather pay the americans in cheap dollars to see those tanks being refurbished. However greece is not incharge of her money germany is in control of greece.
Greece is basicly a german dog on a leash waiting for orders on what it should do or it should not do at all.
The day when greece joined the Eu was more lile the day they gave up their nation and sovereignty to germany.

WAFFer
(Login Jagare)
Soldiers

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 5:05 AM 

YEAH DUDE, IM FROM THE KUNGA RIKET SVERIGE

WAFFer
(Login cabatli_53)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 6:33 AM 

Gayreeks, Once Turkish army started moving towards West and The launchers of Long Range missiles turned against you, I think The money in your pockets will be the latest thing you will need in a short time of life period. How many times should we kick your arse to pull you out of your dreamland ?

Discover [linked image] [linked image]
[linked image]
Turk Insani Para Gibidir. Icine Isik Tut Ataturk Yoksa Sahtedir...

Romulus
(Login romulus007)

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 6:55 AM 

well actually cabatli the records are contrary to what you say

- in the last 200 years greece has increased her land mass by over 1000% compared to Turkey which has been shrinking
- Turkey has never won a naval engagement against the Greek navy

now on Land I agree the numbers are closer, but don't forget Greece is a Sea Power and Turkey is a Land Power, yet despite having a population of 7x that of Greece things are still more or less equal

examples:

- Imia incident where Turkey backed down and Tsiler hand to "IMPLORE" Clinton to stop Greece from smashing them
- Cyprus incident where basically outnumbering the Cypriots 100:1 you were still unable to achieve a decisive victory (basically a stalemate to this day)
- Your jets getting w00ped every day in the Aegean and not saying anything except IMPLORING NATO to stop Israeli and Hellenic Air Force violating you

(Login Vatan94)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 12:34 PM 

@Romulus

I really wish that we shot down every plane that violated our airspace, specially the greek ones. I would like to see if you would keep barking when you lose your pilots. You sure as hell know that Turkey is stronger than you. You should be happy that the current goverment tolerates this kind of violations otherwise. Because if we had shot down every plane that violated our airspace, then we would see what the greek goverment would do, attack or beg EU to make us stop. Do you want to get into war? sure go ahead. No wonder why your country faces crises like this when I see your IQ level.

You want to compare your power against ours? here I can help you

http://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=Greece

http://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=Turkey

@Jagare hahahah nice, by the way are you Jägare or do you just like them?

SIGNATURE

WAFFer
(Login Hamza67)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 12:34 PM 

Romulus:
i had 1 euro in my pocket. today i found 20 euro at the street.
look there, my money has increased to more than 1000%....wow its 2000%

dont belive a statistic you dont cheated yourself....

[linked image]

Teo
(Login NemesisL)
Hellenic Hoplites (Greece)

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 7:33 PM 

@varangian

" Of course there are favours in international politics.. The problem is that once you have nothing to offer.. You become irrelevant.."

see? no favors.. this is called "deals"

I agree at some points about the copying.. but our forefathers werent great cuz they copied from others. They were great be4 any others to begin with.

"Assuming that we are unique and have nothing to learn from others is the very reason for the mess we are in Teo.. "
Well the germans are like that and look at them...
The mess is caused from our goverments all those years.. Sure the ppl elected them... and thats why Socrates and Plato didnt like democracy. People vote for the one that can talk and deceive u better. But thats another story.

@FNY
Wars have nothing to do with population anymore. 1 man can destroy a city using a button, miles away.
And even when numbers were a big deal, we didnt have any problems with that xD

Cheers..

WAFFer
(Login beryoza)
Moderators

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 7:34 PM 

Romulus is trolling the life outta you and with great success!

(Login eddy85)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 8:22 PM 

When we have our own energy sources and can reach up to 80% self sufficiency we can easily crush greece without money.

Hitler and the US in WWII built their weapons based on loans of their own people. That is the sole reason why we wont to become self sufficient nothing more.

You idiot greeks did not understand the meaning of self sufficiency as it looks like...

---------------------------------
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Albert Einstein

[linked image]

NMTD
(Login NMTD)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 2 2012, 9:06 AM 

Stupidy and selfownage never ends!

Are you comparing greee with germany?

Oh my god! LOL

But maybe you are right. Germany is ruling greece!

So germany decisions menas greek decisions!

Has Germany overtake or annected greece and I hadn't heard it in the news? LOL

Oh my god stuoidy never ends at greek side!

LOL

---------------------------------------------

Ne Mutlu Türküm Diyene - NMTD

"Özgürlük ve bagimsizlik benim karakterimdir"

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK
(Nutuk, 1919)

Br
NMTD

Romulus
(Login romulus007)

No score for this post
July 2 2012, 9:12 AM 

you don't need to be 'self sufficient' as you say militarily

Iran is more ore less 'self sufficient' but she is weak

Greece can play another game... the game of high diplomacy card games (diplomatic poker)

so playing with one hand USA-Israel, and with the other hand EU-Russia

and we have our 'hidden aces' : Cyprus, Aegean Oil

if we can make some good 'hands' in the table we will come out on top

Romulus
(Login romulus007)

No score for this post
July 2 2012, 9:24 AM 

let me give you some examples you make the following deals in front of the table:

- USA, support NATO, support variety of missions here and there etc
- EU, accept bail out money, support openly EU positions on variety of things etc, keep ze Germans happy, also means if Greece gets into trouble GErmany wont get her money back.. hehe

behind the scenes

- make a deal with Russia , we give you aegean oil in exchange you protect us from Turks
- maked deal with Israel, we give you some oil you protect us from Turks with air force etc

then you make another open deal with USA say, you can have our oil but you must take a position against Turkey, push Turkey out of Cyprus (we use Greek and Israeli lobbies to push this through)

thus Turkey gets into a corner and now faces too many enemies

result : win for Greece

if Turkey does anything then Greece can activate:

- Israel deal
- Russia deal
- USA deal
- EU deal

Konstantiniye
(Login ktmtr)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 2 2012, 9:41 AM 

Use your brain and time for good , work and have money , find a girl and **** , do smtg better than thinking ...

Current Topic - Answer to those who think Greece does not have enough money to invade Turkey  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]