General Discussion
(The Den)
The World's Armed Forces Forum History, Politics, Economics and Religion Forum
Greece & Turkey Defence Forum Europe, Middle East & Africa
Defence Forum
Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Uighur hijackers mutilated by Chinese airplane passengers!

July 3 2012 at 7:12 PM
No score for this post

Sfakan.Kulampara  (Login sfakan)
Hellenic Hoplites (Greece)

Alleged plane hijackers die in hospital, Chinese state media reports

Men accused of smuggling explosives on board succumb to injuries sustained during struggle with passengers

Two men who allegedly tried to hijack a plane in China's restive north-western region of Xinjiang have died in hospital, Chinese state media said.

The Global Times newspaper said the suspects succumbed to injuries they received as they struggled with passengers and crew on board the flight from Hotan to Urumqi on Friday.

Officials allege that six Uighur men from Kashgar, aged between 20 and 36, had smuggled explosives onto the Tianjin Airlines flight and tried to break down the cockpit door.

A spokesman for the World Uyghur Congress exile group has blamed the brawl on a row over seating, denying that it was a hijack attempt.

The Global Times newspaper said that officials had confirmed the two subsequent deaths and that a Xinjiang government spokeswoman, Hou Hanmin, said two more suspects were being treated in hospital after reportedly mutilating themselves.

The propaganda office declined to confirm or deny the deaths when contacted by the Guardian.

Hou told Associated Press that the men took apart a pair of aluminium crutches and used the pieces to attack people as they tried to break into the cockpit. She added that police were still testing materials they had been carrying, thought to be explosives.

Microblog accounts from people who claim they had friends on the flights said passengers helped to overcome the men and tie them up.

One microblogger told AP: "They had a long crutch that can be broken into pieces, and the pieces had sharp ends."

In another account, a businessman said the head of Xinjiang's grain bureau told him that its vice director, known only as Mr Liu, had been on board and had extinguished the fuse of a homemade explosive device.

The grain bureau confirmed that Liu had been on the flight but declined to comment further.

The plane, carrying 92 passengers including six police officers and nine crew members, returned safely to Hotan around 20 minutes after taking off, the Global Times added. Officials told the newspaper they were investigating how the suspected explosives had been smuggled aboard.

Chinese authorities have blamed separatist extremists in Xinjiang for several attacks in recent years, while rights groups argue that officials have overstated the threat from militants and have not provided sufficient proof of alleged incidents.

Dilxat Raxit, a spokesman for the World Uyghur Congress, said: "No media can freely go and interview the Uighurs. It's very difficult to guess how [the two men] died and under what circumstances.

"China oppresses and controls the Uighurs. It is always the Uighurs that are 'the problem' and that are blamed. China will not accept the Uighurs and their cultural, political and social conditions."

Friday's incident occurred days before the third anniversary of inter-ethnic riots in Urumqi, in which almost 200 were killed and many more injured.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jul/02/alleged-plane-hijackers-chinese?newsfeed=true

98th Medical Battalion taking positions for combat!

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login sfakan)

Re: Uighur hijackers mutilated by Chinese airplane passengers!

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 7:17 PM 

[linked image]

When will the turcos learn?

Dont mess with the Chinese!

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

(Login sfakan)

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 7:19 PM 

"a Xinjiang government spokeswoman, Hou Hanmin, said two more suspects were being treated in hospital after reportedly mutilating themselves "

I JUST LOVE THE CHINESE PROPAGANDA MINISTRY! HAHAHAHHA

[linked image]

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 10:00 PM 

I love the way the Chinese handled those Turkic scum. Hopefully they publish a book or film on this incident. Afterwards they can tour Greece and help cure the false metapolitefsi propaganda of "being soft and offering friendship" to fake Turkic, Turks. The Turks only understand and deserve the rod for their actions.

Sig:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]
Why is vaseline in my sig? Because Turks don't want to read what I post. Hopefully the lube makes it easier for those criminal scum who are such great cry-babies to swallow.

(Login Serkan999)
WAFFer

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 11:32 PM 

Islamic networks in China are amateuristic. They should be happy that the Uyghurs are mild. We have seen what the islamists did to Russians. The impact and images that will never be forgotten. I hope China isnt going to alienate a group of people.

[linked image]

Auf Wiedersehen Deutschland!

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 11:38 PM 

Lol you are one dumb jihadi in Netherlands. The difference is in the West, the people and government are soft and politically correct. In China the people themselves will fack up terrorists who try to hijack a plane and the CCP will help fabricate stories that the jihadis committed "self-mutilation".

Infiltrating as migrants to the West, founding sleeper terrorist cells, planning and executing attacks is only possible because the West is full of "tolerance romantics". The jihadis in China have to be tougher, more secretive and harder, but it doesn't matter in the end because the CCP and Chinese people will make them pay a heavier price than they could ever dish out for every stunt they attempt, unlike the frail West where they profile everyone who boards a plane instead of targeting Islamic scums.

Sig:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]
Why is vaseline in my sig? Because Turks don't want to read what I post. Hopefully the lube makes it easier for those criminal scum who are such great cry-babies to swallow.

(Login Serkan999)
WAFFer

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 11:46 PM 

Like I said if China want's to be all Iron fist on their Muslims like Russia did prepare for the concequences. Deportations didn't help,killings didn't help. The only thing that could have helped was total annihilation. If there was an Umarov type of organisation in China the Chinese would eat some lead. Metro bombings,plane bombings,military operations. That guy killed more Russians than you ever will tap some azz.

[linked image]

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 11:54 PM 

Chinese make Russia look humane you are too dumb to get it.

If you were a Uighur you would have already been dead or in a primitive, brutal Chinese prison where you will never touch sunlight again in life again. China is not your Netherlands, you cannot openly support sharia and cheerlead for terror groups on the net like you get away with currently.

Sig:
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Serkan999)
WAFFer

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 12:01 AM 

Chinese will squeel like wimps once their forests and mountains are inhabited by big bad muslim boogiemen who cut the heads of their Chinese soldiers. Like I said,their Islamic groups are amateuristic. What do you think the Chechens were doing before they were killing Ruskis? Drinking vodka and chasing girls.

[linked image]

(Login sfakan)

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 2:20 AM 

I'd love to see Chinese iron fist against islamic fanaticism

[linked image]

Wolf
(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 3:22 AM 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sfakan and Niki ...they found each other like lid fit's the pot

They both here talks about their sick maniac beliefs about how much they hate muslims or any random muslim innocent , or not ... then they would jump on another thread to talk about how Turks are savage and dangerous ...

Let me tell you whats dangerous ..

the immense butt hurt these 2 poses ...

[linked image]

it is like a black hole ...its hate create's a gravitational pull ...and sucks everyone to be a hater...

I bet they are also angry at their dodgy gods ...zeus and Jesus ......both possibly ...

WHHHYY JESUS WHHHYYYY...WHY ARE WE BANKRUPT ....TURKS TOOK OUR CITIES ..MADE US SLAVES ....WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYY DONT YOU LOVE US ...

If you dont full fill the 555 prophecy of prophet Romulus ...then we will not worship you ...you are all ready late ...4 years .

Thx to you guys we have plenty of ways to mock greeks ...

MAY TOAST JESUS PROTECT NIKEPHOROS 's .... BUTT HURT .

[linked image]

amen

-----------------------------------------------

[linked image]

Tr1986
(Login Turksta1986)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 3:37 AM 

They might be yellow bananas from the outside but from the in side they are such a huge peace of sh1t heads.
These zipper heads are great big lyers I hope they all go fu[k them salves and I am proud of what the japanese did to them during WW2.

WAFFer
(Login dy102222)
Middle Kingdom (China)

anatollian trash

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 12:15 PM 

are you happy about two nukes droped in japan and the biggest bombing campain -tokyo bombing at the end of WW2?

now we have more than 2,000 nukes ready for them, happy or not?

in Tang DY, we fcuked over turkic kindoms, that's why you anatollian trashs = slavers of turkic.

we don't care who you are and what kind of sh!t scum you belive in, 1 terrosit we kill 1, 2 terrosit we kill 2, things simple like that!!!

Hulagu Khan
(Login NationalistTuranist)

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 1:27 PM 

^^ Hey ping pong, I cum on your Tang dynasty, on your flag, on your language, on your ancestors, on your religion and on your nation. You subhuman yellow rat. Don't forget we Turks and our Mongolo brothers slayed more chinese dog eaters then even the Japanese. The Turko-Mongolic armies of Djenghiz and Kubilay slayed approximately 1/3 of China back in the day hahahahahhaah. That was a revenge for you messing with our ancestors. Payback will come this time too. In the end for every Turk you kill we will kill 5-10 chinese genderless subhumans. [linked image]

---------------------------------

Not Left
Nor Right
But Forward
Towards Eternal Turan

[img][linked image]?w=528[/img]

(Login ontyseas)

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 1:50 PM 

Both Chinese and Uighurs are shameless and violent midgets i have no sympathy for none of them.

Uighurs of course are close connected to Mongols which make them monsters to my eyes but Chinese midgets are no better either they have commited numerous atrocities even before the era of MAO

One day i will post a documentary to display the atrocities of the Chinese midgets so the people will know what they really are.

One thing is for sure, beheading and cruel torture was a common practice in ancient and Modern China under Mao one of the worst criminals ever found on earth at exactly the same calibre as Stalin and Hitler.

[linked image]

ODYSSEUS KILLING THE SUITORS

WAFFer
(Login dy102222)
Middle Kingdom (China)

you will always become the loser!

No score for this post
July 5 2012, 5:47 AM 

In Han empire time, we fcuked over Hun kindoms and some Huns went to euorpe but fcuked over roman empire easily!

in Tang DY, we fcuked over turkic kindoms, that's why you anatollian trashs became slavers of turkic losers!

in Ming DY, we fcuked over mongolian kindom and killed every single member from mongolian Golden family!

in korea war, we killed most turkish troops.

now, we are happy dealing with eastern turkish, we can do what ever we want to do, and you losers in here can only talk and wanking!

such useless anatollian trash, recently syrian fcuked your military jet and you can do nothing!

you can keep talking bad words to China and Chinese, but in reality, no matter history or now and future, you will always be the loser in front of China!

(Login Parthianshot)
WAFFer

No score for this post
July 5 2012, 8:41 AM 

Serkunt, u jew retard. The chechnens have been slaughtered and their women constantly raped by russian forces. I dont know how u can call that a victory, lol.

----------------------
Photobucket

"You burn our beliefs, we burn your kids, it's only fair"

"It's not the ideology alone that they're afraid of, but the determination and will of the men behind that movement" : Parthianshots

Hulagu Khan
(Login NationalistTuranist)

No score for this post
July 5 2012, 9:25 AM 

^^ Ping pong, I wipe my azz with the Tang and Han dynasties. We slayed 1/3 of you subhuhman rats and ruled you for hundreds of years. You filth built the chinese wall in fear of us hahahah.
You are just like gayreeks, everyone has come and fvked you. It will continue like that. That's your destiny. [linked image]

---------------------------------

Not Left
Nor Right
But Forward
Towards Eternal Turan

[img][linked image]?w=528[/img]

WAFFer
(Login takataka11)

No score for this post
July 5 2012, 1:24 PM 

@dy102222

The past is in the past.Everyone at least once in the past fought against each other.
but,you are very harsh against uighur.The majority of uighurs are not radical islamists.You should treat them better.Dont forget in 195O s only 6% of the uighur region was chinese,now it is like 50% of the region is chinise.
The chinise live over all world.would you like chinise be treated like that?it is not just uighurs,tibetans should be treated as well/if china wants to be a world power.it should lead by example.if you get tyrannic you will end up like ussr.

WAFFer
(Login Aietuss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
July 5 2012, 1:36 PM 

Erdo demands an apology ,pronto!

Current Topic - Uighur hijackers mutilated by Chinese airplane passengers!  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]