Help, Suggestions & Complaints

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

European court fines Greece for violating Turks' property rights

July 4 2012 at 12:22 PM
No score for this post
Shifty Greeks!  (Login JackDanielsDry)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

European court fines Greece for violating Turks' property rights

The European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) has fined Greece for violating the property rights of 14 ethnic Turks living in northeastern Greece.

According to the court's ruling in Buyan and Others vs. Greece, the Greek government has been found guilty of nationalizing the properties of 14 ethnic Turks near the village of Glyphada, in the region of Rodopi, and of delaying the payment of compensation.

The ECtHR ruled that Greece violated the sixth article of the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR), which concerns the right to a fair trial, and the first article of Protocol 1, which is related to the protection of property. Greece will be required to pay nearly 37,000 euros to eight of the 14 plaintiffs.

http://www.todayszaman.com/news-285453-european-court-fines-greece-for-violating-turks-property-rights.html

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

WAFFer
(Login ontyseas)

Re: European court fines Greece for violating Turks' property rights

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 1:04 PM 

the European court is a joke it is an instrument of Ankara, the same applies to the internation court of Hague

let me give you a facking example so you can better understand what i mean, do you remember Germany and war reparations that she owed to Italy, Greece etc

i have news for you they declared that Germany is innocent of those crimes accused and they will not pay a single penny to reparations

therefore nobody can trust those courts which are instruments of the big powers and their lackees and in favor of globalization

one thing is for sure, if you go to those courts to find you rights you will get a penis in your dirty asss instead.

Anyway, we all know that Europe is dirty, and more than that it is a malignant tumour which has neither coherency nor solidarity with the single purpose to promote the interests of Germany and the facking bankers

the bottom line though is globalization, all those idiotic courts are servants to their masters.

Thats all you need to know.

[linked image]

ODYSSEUS KILLING THE SUITORS

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

(Login lobo-malvado)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 2:35 PM 

Dear ONyseas

I agree wioth you, but i have honest question for you...

if you know that EU is dirty , why have you been manupulated by Eu last 20 years..

In this forum, some of turkish fellows mentioned at least million time, we both turks and greece should unite against this dirty game.....

JUst because one phucking fine against Greece , you are thinking that Eu is instrument of Ankaraa..How about last 20 years, germans, frenhcs , russian and yankeees have sold us million dollar defence projects, ,,,,, Greece got billion dollar aids, funds , why did not think you that EU is instruemtn of Greece?????

[linked image]

Hulagu Khan
(Login NationalistTuranist)

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 2:59 PM 

Actually, I agree with Ontyseass here. These courts are the instrument of a few Anglo-Saxon-Zionist families, their goal is The New World Order and they rule the world through Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg Group, interntional Freemasonry. EU, UN, NATO are under control of 20-30 Anglo-Saxon-Zionist banker dynasties. They are the invisible empire.

Conspiracy theories? That's what they want you to believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hlLowznXgw&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIH4jUIK5zs&feature=related

---------------------------------

Not Left
Nor Right
But Forward
Towards Eternal Turan

[img][linked image]?w=528[/img]

(Login Aietuss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 3:46 PM 

i wish them the best of luck as they are destined to fail as others before them have failed.
dont think that this is the first attempt at craeating a new world order or government nor of a united europe.this time however with the military technology and destruction scale available they will take out themselves too.
goverments do not collect taxes ,the bankers do.
governments do not use the tax dollars collected.they are supplied funds through the reserve / central banks which are NOT government owned and are charged interest thus governments will always be in debt and defecit.

NT, you actually make some sense when you're not being a prick!

(Login ontyseas)

No score for this post
July 6 2012, 4:23 PM 

JUst because one phucking fine against Greece , you are thinking that Eu is instrument of Ankaraa..How about last 20 years, germans, frenhcs , russian and yankeees have sold us million dollar defence projects, ,,,,, Greece got billion dollar aids, funds , why did not think you that EU is instruemtn of Greece?????
------------------------------------------

quiet you Turkish bitches, did you forget your crimes against us and you ask for renunification and bullcrap?

did you pay a single damn penny for reparations to the millions of Greeks that you slaughtered in 1922? i guess not, maybe to those that you have stolen their properties in Northern Cyprus? therefore you are not entitled to a single facking penny by Greeks

Now as far as the European court and the court of Hague is concerned even minors know and understand that they base their decisions not on justice but on political criteria instead, otherwise those courts wouldnt even dare based on objectivity and historical reasons to sanctify Germans, proclaiming them innocent of their crimes, and that the countries-victims of their atrocities, are not entitled of a single facking penny for compensation.

Otherwise when they had put on trial war criminals during the Sebrenica massacre and numerous other cases , they would have probably put the political and military leadership of our beloved uncle Sam to appologize for the countless deads that they bombardments created in former Yugoslavia and elsewhere

Yugoslavia was teared apart, and the westerners made their best to bring a rapid decomposition of this entity by encouraging the differences among the several peoples, they mercilessly bombarded civilians as is the case elsewhere Iraq, etc and nobody was tried for war crimes against humanity

To conclude those courts are a joke and they support the interests of the west and especially the US and zionists who rule them and take the political and military decisions at the expense of the average idiotic and powerless American citizen who does not have a clue what the hell is going on

Americans proclaim themselves liberators of the other nations, but in reality they are killers of the nations and pimps for their own financial interests but nobody has put them on trial
about it.

When i said that the EU court is being controlled by Ankara i mean the obvious which is that this court is taking decisions based on politicial criteria and is being controlled by America

Now to take my thought a step further America was always sponsoring the entrance of Turkey to the EU, in fact, they have been in favor of you not in favor of us based on gestratigical reasons

So it wouldnt be hard for me to believe that the pseudocourt was instructed by elsewhere to give a favorable decision for Turkey for political reasons.

we had enough talking now , you Turkish dirty, bitches.

[linked image]

(Login ontyseas)

No score for this post
July 6 2012, 5:12 PM 

if you know that EU is dirty , why have you been manupulated by Eu last 20 years..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this bears an answer, so i will answer this important question and honestly im surprised to see Mongols being able to ask good questions

anyway lets move on, for the same reasons that you have been to the dirty NATO for all those years, for political reasons,

dont you know that in this facking life the only thing that matters is the rights of the powerful, the rest can go to hell and send me a postcard if they wish too

now, the entrance of Greece to the EU since you mention it was a political decision taken by the old Karamanlis without asking nobody,

the same way your canditaship to the EU is a political decision taken without even asking the average Turkish sucker.

The media have one major role to help the puppet political leaderships to take decisions either by misleading the public beautifying those decisions, or by desperately hiding from the public what are the negative effects of those decisions.

Just ask yourself something, do you think that the EU did not know that the Greek political system was corrupted before they accept us to the EU?

as well as the defeciency of the state to apply breakthroughs, reforms and innovations?

they damn knew it well, but they played the deaf ducks accepting us, making underground and secret deals with our own dirty political leaders because they are dirty themselves.

To conclude if you think that it is you and me who decides about the future of our countries, i suggest to take a good look at the mirror and laugh at your stupidity.

[linked image]

Current Topic - European court fines Greece for violating Turks' property rights  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]