Greece & Turkey Defence Forum Europe, Middle East & Africa
Defence Forum
Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

You'll see what we'll do when we do it: Turkish army

July 9 2012 at 8:18 AM
No score for this post
GREEKS THE EUROPEAN TALIBANS..  (Login JackDanielsDry)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

You'll see what we'll do when we do it: Turkish army

[linked image]
Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan (L) and Chief of Staff, General Necdet Ozel, chat as they attend a ceremony at the Turkish Aerospace Industries in Ankara June 27, 2012.AFP PHOTO/ADEM ALTAN
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world will see Turkeys plan of action on Syria when the country puts it into practice, Chief of General Staff Gen. Necdet Özel said recently during an interview with daily Akam's smail Küçükkaya.

"It's not like we will start a war," Özel said. "But we are following everything very closely. We have every capability of doing so."

Turkey will do "whatever great states do, Özel added.

Özel, however, refused to comment on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's claims of not being able to contact any Turkish military official due to political barriers. Özel dismissed the question, stating that he "would not go into political matters."

Fight against terrorism set back by Uludere

When asked about the botched Uludere raid that killed 34 villagers in December 2011, Özel said the incident definitely hampered Turkey's fight against terrorism.

"Sadly these are all parts of military conduct," Özel said. "It happens to everyone, and everyone should consider the conditions. Would we ever want such a thing?"

I am a soldier, I do my job

Özel's interview was often interrupted by his refusal to comment on questions he branded "political." Off-limit subjects included jailed generals and judicial reforms, and even at times spilled over into certain questions on the crisis with Syria, as well as the Uludere incident.

"I don't talk about political matters. It isn't right," Özel said.

"The military headquarters are closed to press. I am a soldier, I do my job. Reporters do theirs. Everyone should respect each other and each other's job, he said.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/youll-see-what-well-do-when-we-do-it-turkish-army.aspx?pageID=238&nID=25051&NewsCatID=338

---------------------------------------------
animal/2011-03-27/haozuyupen-info-0c369c41e5eeb68f80742c744b331872.jpg

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
WAFFer
(Login Tango-5)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

Re: You'll see what we'll do when we do it: Turkish army

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 10:35 AM 

Im a Soldier i do my Job!

Something pretty rare if we look in the past...

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Mustafa
(Login _mt)

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 10:37 AM 

[linked image]
[linked image]

Paper-tiger generals can do nothing! that's the only thing I know.

---------------
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Tango-5)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 10:47 AM 

Ah you mean guys like Basbug or Büyükanit? lol...

[linked image]

Mustafa
(Login _mt)

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 11:08 AM 

I will not get into a political argument with you over which general was better. As it is obvious that your liking of this general is entirely to do with his political stance (akp arse licking to put it more bluntly) than his achievements as Chief of staff since he took over office a year ago.
From a military point of view, he has achieved absolutely nothing so far. The pkk is still running the show in the south east and on the top of that a weak country like syria can even dare to shoot our plane down (what the **** that jet was doing over syria airspace in another thing) and we have a general crying in tears in front of cameras (a first in our history)!
All I hear from this paper-tiger general is bla bla bla, we will do this we will do that and more bla bla bla.......

---------------
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Tango-5)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 11:13 AM 

Absolutely nothing? And you blame me of political reasons...lol

He is doing his Job. Since he is on the top, the Army is everyday on the move. Losses are far less than the periods of Basbug for sure!

So dont tell me ive subjective motives F@ckhead!

[linked image]

Mustafa
(Login _mt)

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 11:35 AM 

bla bla bla .....

---------------
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login GavurYunan)
Hellenic Hoplites (Greece)

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 12:00 PM 

"From a military point of view, he has achieved absolutely nothing so far. The pkk is still running the show in the south east.........."

The Turks admit that the Turkish Army is facing certain.... (ahem, ahem) misfortunes in the South East. According to their own words, the PKK does not simply enjoy military success, but it is "running the show in the South East" .

I rest my case..............................

"The Turkish Cypriots looted, robbed and ravaged Greek Cypriot properties. They must start producing instead of being mere consumers. The Turkish Cypriots wanted to live without working!"

Major-General Bedrettin Demirel (1917-1988)
Commander of the Turkish Invasion Forces in 1974

This message has been edited by GavurYunan on Jul 9, 2012 12:02 PM

WAFFer
(Login Tango-5)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 12:49 PM 

"bla bla bla ..... "

Isine gelmeyince bla bla bla oluyor...happy.gif

Trans.: Out of words...?

[linked image]

Mustafa
(Login _mt)

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 1:07 PM 

lan dallama sehitsayisi son biryilda hic artmadigi kadar artti. simdi agzimi actirtma bana elin piç rumlarinin onunde.

trans: As I said he only does bla bla bla nothing more when it comes to action he is "0". When you said we are always on the move, immediately that iraqi information minister came my mind. ; "We are on the move, we will destroy them, we will crush them like bugs etc".
It is actually sad that the top commander of a serious armed forces like the TSK is more and more sounding like that iraqi clown every day.

---------------
[linked image]

This message has been edited by _mt on Jul 9, 2012 1:19 PM

Gorkay
(Login gorkay)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 2:24 PM 

It was long claimed that generals in TSK did not fight PKK and many AKP supporters were sure that this was done to damage governments reputation.

Now we have generals that are obviously pro government (or at least obedient), yet we still have the same issues, same casualties and there doesn't seem to be a plan to tackle the issue.

Many generals were discredited by government supporters and media, but now the same sources are quite when it comes to current chief of staff, while there is 0 improvement to operational ability of TSK.

TSK has been made a joke by all parties involved. It used to be an institution that people respected, now people believe our enemies more than our own army. That's how much TSK has been discredited with so much fake charges, jailed generals and media bombardment.

Photobucket

"One day my mortal body will turn to dust, but the Turkish Republic will stand forever." M. Kemal Ataturk

Wolf
(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 6:09 PM 

::::::::::::::::
"From a military point of view, he has achieved absolutely nothing so far. The pkk is still running the show in the south east.........."

The Turks admit that the Turkish Army is facing certain.... (ahem, ahem) misfortunes in the South East. According to their own words, the PKK does not simply enjoy military success, but it is "running the show in the South East" .

I rest my case..............................
:::::::::::::::

You rest your case on 1 persons opinion ...on the internet ...a random guy ...that could actually be Greek , armenian ..or whatever the hell he is ....

you rest your case on it ....

such a credible source ofcourse why wouldnt you ...
[linked image]

-----------------------------------------------

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login IlgarD)
Moderators

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 8:03 PM 

I don't think so : IlgarD

-----------------------------------------------
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login mathguru)
Hellenic Hoplites (Greece)

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 8:13 PM 

A real military man who gets things done anywhere in the world............

ricks2_70.jpg

An effiminate Turdish faggot who loses airplanes and soldiers on a daily basis and cries like a teenaged girl...............

necdet_ozel_agladi.jpg

What would anyone want in a military general? The power to crush his enemies, or the affection of a woman?

You turds are a phucking bunch of fags. Phuck you! jerkoff.gif

This message has been edited by mathguru on Jul 9, 2012 8:16 PM

WAFFer
(Login xbat)
WAFFer

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 9:48 PM 

oh man! I remember, when you see last time our generals in action that was in cyprus. Can you remember who was crying? let me remind you, your mighty cypriots and your junta. If you want to face with them you can try again, dont hesitate pls!

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 9 2012, 10:02 PM 

Islamo-Turk microbe, how in your mind is a tiny Cyprus which then had a population of less than 700,000 mighty? I made a thread about this:
G&T Thread: Why Cyprus '74 is nothing to brag about except for Arabo-Turkish losers

Turkrabia in 1974 invaded a country:
-- With only 640,000 population
-- 18% of the population were fanatic Mahometan Turks already in separatist enclaves since 1964, with no jobs, the biggest profession was being thugs armed by Turkey.
-- Was alienated from the West and even Greece., Makarios their pseudo-commie political leader considered the Ioannides junta his biggest enemy. In a UN speech he even invited the Turkish army after the National Guard coup! History does not find many traitors of his calibre.
-- Was only independent since 1960(14 years before Turkish invasion), with a crippled constitution and military structure allowing only 4,000 soldiers! Turkish Cypriots were supposed to be 40% of this crippled force only suitable for policing!
-- The National Guard of Cyprus only started to form in 1967 which was 7 years before the Turkish invasion! Further it was hampered all those years because it was directed by Greek military officers, considered a threat by the President of Cyprus, Makarios. This imbecile traitor of Cyprus actually considered the National Guard and Greek military his biggest threat.
-- Makarios formed his own CHEKA like paramilitary called the Efedrikou Somatos to torture dissidents(patriots) and to eventually replace this National Guard, causing a state of low intensity Greek Cypriot inter-conflict preceding before the Turkish invasion.

And it still took Turkey from July 20th - August 16th, even with all these positive mitigating factors which I mentioned! To put this in perspective:
From Kyrenia, where Turkrabians landed to Nicosia, where they stopped is less than 20 miles!

[linked image]

Most Greek Cypriots are anti-Hellenic microbes, in the largest English forum of theirs they constantly bash Greece and dream of uniting with "Turkish co-citizens" of Cyprus:
http://www.cyprus-forum.com/cyprus34659.html
http://www.cyprus-forum.com/cyprus36848.html

Sig:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]
Why is vaseline in my sig? Because Turks don't want to read what I post. Hopefully the lube makes it easier for those criminal scum who are such great cry-babies to swallow.

Mustafa
(Login _mt)

No score for this post
July 10 2012, 12:26 AM 

@Blue-homo

"You rest your case on 1 persons opinion ...on the internet ...a random guy ...that could actually be Greek , armenian ..or whatever the hell he is .... "

//////////////

Your mama is greek and your papa is armenian. sikerim ecdadini adam gibi konus.

---------------
[linked image]

Mustafa
(Login _mt)

No score for this post
July 10 2012, 12:30 AM 

TSK has been made a joke by all parties involved. It used to be an institution that people respected, now people believe our enemies more than our own army. That's how much TSK has been discredited with so much fake charges, jailed generals and media bombardment.

///////////////

We have destroyed our own armed forces. Now it's nothing more than a paper-tiger army run by a bunch of incompetent commanders. even Essad shows us the mid finger, so you figure.

---------------
[linked image]

This message has been edited by _mt on Jul 10, 2012 12:43 AM

WAFFer
(Login xbat)
WAFFer

No score for this post
July 10 2012, 8:39 AM 

@niko microbe

you were the one who was crying, that is the fact, so dont mess with us!

TuAF35LightningII
(Login TuAF35LightningII)

No score for this post
July 10 2012, 9:02 AM 

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]