Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FSA Threatens PKK:"We will exterminate you if...."

July 23 2012 at 1:46 PM
No score for this post

(Login canilupus)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

FSA's Eyyubi brigade publishes a footage threatens kurdish syrians living northern part of the country after some of them raises flags and announces kurdistan.

Exactly as we thought, Turkish supported new Syrian government and FSA will be very good for us.Wipe off what is left behind from PKK in Syria and weaken iran's proxy hizbullah.

Better economic relations,and new opportunities as well.

http://haber.gazetevatan.com/sizi-yok-ederiz/466917/1/Gundem

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

Re: FSA Threatens PKK:"We will exterminate you if...."

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 2:42 PM 

I have been telling this exact thing on another thread in here ...yet some Greeks believed that bunch of Kurds will sign papers in caves of northern iraq and then they will connect Iraq to Syria ....which they call western Kurdistan

I told them that if it wasnt for Turkiye Northern Iraqi Kurds would be in stone age by now thanks to new not so polite not so different than Saddam kind of government ... Surely we are not protecting them because we love them ...no we are doing it so we can suck the oil ...

-----------------------------------------------

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

WAFFer
(Login EimaiTrelos)
The Canucks (Canada)

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 3:00 PM 

the ppk will wipe its hairy *** with you

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 7:56 PM 

The weak band of criminals you call the Turkish "army" have not "exterminated" them in 30 years, you think those idiots will.

The FSA in this video blow themselves up like idiots:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v-kLSvABcU&feature=related

Syrian rebel idiots loading a mortar shell upside down and blowing themselves up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRdBqyG_3ww

I laugh at the joke group of criminals calling themselves Turks.

Sig:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]
Why is vaseline in my sig? Because Turks don't want to read what I post. Hopefully the lube makes it easier for those criminal scum who are such great cry-babies to swallow.

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 25 2012, 5:09 AM 

This was posted in the Main Forum, where I know most of your extremist Turks dare not go(frankly you creatures don't belong either...), so I will bring it to you.

Here is the FSA almost all of you love and talk up dragging a 250kg bomb on the ground attached by chains to a tractor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLZi64iyXG0

Anyway, here is the thread, where I mocked Turks mercilessly for idiot comments like those by Arabislupas3 above:
Waff Main Forum Thread: A great example of how too handle a 250 Kg unexploded bomb (sarcasm)

Needless to tell the limp-dicked Turks and any other supporters they may have, if Gulf Arabs did not put up huge monetary rewards to encourage recruitment to the FSA and to encourage defections of Syrian army staff, those idiots would have been wiped out very easily.

Sig:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]
Why is vaseline in my sig? Because Turks don't want to read what I post. Hopefully the lube makes it easier for those criminal scum who are such great cry-babies to swallow.

(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 25 2012, 5:50 AM 

Someone answer to niki he is really upset ...he needs attention from Turks ...

[linked image]

-----------------------------------------------

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login ekrem_yilmaz)
WAFFer

No score for this post
July 25 2012, 6:07 AM 

With Assad gone, Damascus will be ruled by people who are de-facto allies of Turkey.
FSA and new reality in Syria will benefit Turkey greatly in the Middle-East.

[linked image]

(Login ekrem_yilmaz)
WAFFer

No score for this post
July 25 2012, 6:10 AM 

Who controls Syria also controls Lebanon.

[linked image]

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 25 2012, 6:13 AM 

Turkish ultra-nationalist loser in Germany, educated in madrassas, Turkish language schools and attending mosques funded via the heroin trade, or Arab.Yilmaz,

Try to actually scroll up idiot boy and look at my videos, to see the "capabilities" and "intelligence" of those you brag to ally with. Or you can visit this thread to get a real education on the issue of your "new allies":
G&T Thread: Syrian "Refugees" (FSA Terrorists) taking Turkish Policemen as HOSTAGE

If you notice in that thread, the only comment most blind devlet worshippers had to write was against the topic starter for pointing out the bitter truth... Lol.
[linked image]

Sig:
[linked image]

Gorkay
(Login gorkay)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 25 2012, 11:14 AM 

We have to get used to Northern Syria just as we did with Northern Iraq.

Even if FSA takes over the cities in Kurdish north, in the long run Kurds will get autonomy.

I doubt FSA or post Assad government will be able to claim Kurdish areas any time soon.

Photobucket

"One day my mortal body will turn to dust, but the Turkish Republic will stand forever." M. Kemal Ataturk

(Login stavrogonno)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

FSA Threatens PKK:"We will exterminate you if...." G

No score for this post
July 25 2012, 11:31 AM 

Re:Nike
I can undersdend why you are upset,but no need to get outright nasty just because
your girlfriend run off with a Turk.These things happen-after all,what's the poor
girl suppose to do if you aren't up to the job? So relax before you make yourself
ill.**** happens! Nothing personal,just trying to help.
Plenty more fish in the sea,go get one tiger.That's the spirit.

Oh,before I forget. You are the biggest idiot I had the misfortune to have come across!
Like I said,nothing personal.

An old soldier

(Login TurkishDomination)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 25 2012, 12:27 PM 

I guess this Nikita whore didn't get the memo that FSA rebels are not regular soldiers but just amateurs fighting with the little training they have.

He was probably looking down at Libya rebels for using Toyotas:

[linked image]

How can you be such a dumb fvck lol

No matter the era, whichever the society, people always gaze at the stars when young. Then they stretch out their hands and try to catch them. And then one day, they realize their arms are not long enough to catch the stars, and thats when they grow up.

[linked image]

(Login ekrem_yilmaz)
WAFFer

No score for this post
July 25 2012, 11:56 PM 

Situation in Syria gets more complex by the day.
The longer this uncertainty goes the more uncontrollable the situation gets.
Obviously Turkey wants regime-change.

Now is the time to do whatever is necessary to bring the FSA into power.
Assad obviously looses control over the country and the situation can be hi-jacked by different groups, all whilst the FSA's hands are bound in fighting around with Assad's troops. There were some developments today, that are not good.
Turkey went "all-in" with FSA, there's no turning back, now they must be brought to power very soon.

[linked image]

(Login ekrem_yilmaz)
WAFFer

No score for this post
July 26 2012, 12:15 AM 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have to get used to Northern Syria just as we did with Northern Iraq.

Even if FSA takes over the cities in Kurdish north, in the long run Kurds will get autonomy.

I doubt FSA or post Assad government will be able to claim Kurdish areas any time soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 2 million Kurds in Syria.
This amount does not represent a security-threat when there are at least 15 million Sunnite Arabs who can contain them within Syria.
If the PKK injects itself into the Syrian geography, then it is definately a problem.
FSA needs to come to power soon so it can assert authority over Syria with the tools at disposal to a State.

Next step should be a merger between Syrian Sunnites and Iraqi Sunnites, to whom Turkey also has good relations.
This new structure must get full support so it becomes a tool to contain the Barzanis of this world.

[linked image]

(Login ekrem_yilmaz)
WAFFer

No score for this post
July 26 2012, 12:27 AM 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Hadba
Read Wiki, their agenda is Anti-Barzani.

Turkey is patron of them according to Iraq's defense minister between 2003-2006
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/02/opinion/how-iraq-can-define-its-destiny.html?_r=2

According to Wikileaks Turkey also finances Al-Hadba
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/06/world/middleeast/06wikileaks-iraq.html?pagewanted=all

Their election results in last Iraq election.
[linked image]

Turkey enters Middle-East right. But the period has to be managed carefully, or we'll loose a lot.
Kirkuk situation is also not cleared and FSA/Hadba should get Kirkuk with the Turkmens and the Oil (given to TPAO then).
Also Syria and Lebanon must fall into Turkish influence-zone for finite EEZ-demarcation in Mediteranean or we won't get much out of Med.

[linked image]

Gorkay
(Login gorkay)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 26 2012, 4:03 AM 

"There are 2 million Kurds in Syria.
This amount does not represent a security-threat when there are at least 15 million Sunnite Arabs who can contain them within Syria.
If the PKK injects itself into the Syrian geography, then it is definately a problem"

Dude PKK is controlling towns and cities in Syria. What injection you are talking about? We can't manage a border with Iraq, now it tripled in size.

Even if FSA defeat government they will start fighting each other. They are not a unified group. Exiled groups Turkey is dealing with has no leverage over local armed gangs.

Plus Kurds will fight back and with support from N.Iraq they will be very well entrenched by the time there is a new government that can take offensive action.

We have got so much strategic depth we are drowning in it.

Photobucket

"One day my mortal body will turn to dust, but the Turkish Republic will stand forever." M. Kemal Ataturk

WAFFer
(Login Ataturk.)

No score for this post
July 26 2012, 5:36 AM 

Gorkay or should i say, GOR-GAY the Alevi pusht has spoken..

watch out guys, we have a badass over there who's knowledge is as credible as Nikiphoros sources

Gorkay
(Login gorkay)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 26 2012, 7:06 AM 

Very typical of idiots to blame everyone of being an Alevi as long as they voice the obvious facts that make them uncomfortable.

Photobucket

Current Topic - FSA Threatens PKK:"We will exterminate you if...."  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]