General Discussion
(The Den)
The World's Armed Forces Forum History, Politics, Economics and Religion Forum
Greece & Turkey Defence Forum Europe, Middle East & Africa
Defence Forum
Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Frangoulis Frangos: What Turkey? About Turks?

October 10 2012 at 2:10 PM
No score for this post

akatanomastos  (Login panos1980)
Hellenic Hoplites (Greece)

A truly radical vision of Greek-Turkish relations and the overall existence of the Turkish State is included in the book entitled "What turkey? Turks Who?" Of general and honorary Chief of General Staff Frangoulis Frangos. "All these elements and the living conditions of minorities in Turkey are leading us to the conclusion that all the old and alienated inhabitants of Asia Minor expect and look for the light in the lantern and Orthodoxy to reconstitute their own NEW Byzantium, together with conscious, now, Ottomans. These folks, who are peoples of Asia Minor and in any case are not Turks, they have the right to identify themselves, ethnically and religiously as they choose! "

Go for ... stroke Davutoglu, definitely!

Let's look at the narrative of personal moments and experiences that led to the writing of the book:

"It was a winter day in November 1991, when a young lieutenant colonel, arrived in Ankara as the Military Attache of the Greek Embassy" recounts e.a.Fragkoulis Gen. Frank, former Army Chief of Staff and former Defense Minister caretaker. "My father, Stergios, born in 1914 in Charioupoli Eastern Thrace, from father and mother Sfakiano Anatolikothrakiotissa, I was describing the tales of a place adorable and blessed: but out of the world of childhood dreams, floated questions whether we should I continue to love him. I wanted to see for myself if, after the uprooting of Asia Minor Catastrophe, there were still traces of the Greeks and the peoples of Asia Minor or had left only the broken marble.

I spent three years and in the summer of 1998, I returned to Ankara as Defence Attaché, now in my luggage not my childhood fairy tales, but knowledge of modern Turkey and the certainty that all around me there were all the people living for thousands years this place. Thus was born the idea to approach the issue in more detail, starting from the Battle of Manzikert (1071) until today, and strengthen my love for the residents of present-day Turkey, but with questions about the emerging neo-Ottomanism, which dominates those who continue to deny friendships, values and proximity. "

In this study the author sought documents, files, data and literature from various sources so that diemvolisei the historical reality of Asia Minor, beginning with events that happened before about a millennium and relate to the transformation of local Christians to "Turks" and " Muslims' (culminating in the recent revelations about the origin of many top officials and politicians in Turkey, as Erdogan, Kemal himself, even Mehmed II the Conqueror).

trelokouneli.gr
http://troktiko.eu/2012/10/fragkoulhs-fragkos-poia-tourkia-poioi-tourkoi/

[linked image]
[linked image]

""Maniots, known for their martial qualities, were the first to join the Greek liberation movement. The society called the Filiki Eteria ("Company of Friends") sent their representatives Perrevos and Chrisospathis to organize the Maniots. On March 17, 1821, 12,000 Maniots gathered in the church of Taxiarchs (Archangels) of Areopoli and declared war against the Ottoman Empire. The flag of the revolution was white with a blue cross in the center. On top of the flag there was a sign, "Victory or death". The Maniots were responsible for writing "Victory" and not "Freedom" on their banner since Mani was always free. On the bottom of the flag lied an ancient inscription, "With the shield or on the shield."

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

WAFFer
(Login WOLFSBLOOD76)

Re: Frangoulis Frangos: What Turkey? About Turks?

No score for this post
October 10 2012, 2:13 PM 

Wow !! I didnt understand a fvcking word !!!!! proper English PLEASE.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

NMTD
(Login NMTD)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
October 10 2012, 3:02 PM 

First of all Thrace/Trakia will be turkish again.
Cyprus will be completely turkish again.

The island which are belonging to us turks will be taking back also

Macedonians will get their lands too from Gayreece

Albania also has some points of landmarks which they want back from the Gayreece!

So the mixed up gypsy greeks will have to go back to the borders of 1821!

Thats the way it will go! Tell this to your stupid Gayreeks general who wrote a daydream book of lies!

LOL

---------------------------------------------

Ne Mutlu Türküm Diyene - NMTD

"Özgürlük ve bagimsizlik benim karakterimdir"

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK
(Nutuk, 1919)

Br
NMTD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

WAFFer
(Login NemesisL)

No score for this post
October 10 2012, 3:27 PM 

Well come and get them. You all just blah blah.
Noone takes you seriously ffs. All i ever hear is how u ll take "back" thrace and islands etc.
Please make a move. . .

Corpus Creepy
(Login Corpusvile)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
October 10 2012, 6:56 PM 

"living conditions of minorities in Turkey are leading us to the conclusion that all the old and alienated inhabitants of Asia Minor expect and look for the light in the lantern and Orthodoxy to reconstitute their own NEW Byzantium"

130192468476.jpg

Greece should make a useful law for a change to keep clinically deluded people from attempting to write books. You know, to save face in at least SOMETHING. happy.gif

Turkish Pride

stoegerturkish.jpg

Corpus is a Suse Linux user. Why aren't you?

This message has been edited by Corpusvile on Oct 10, 2012 6:57 PM

KAMIKAZE
(Login KAMIKAZE_GR)
Administrator

No score for this post
October 10 2012, 9:22 PM 

"First of all Thrace/Trakia will be turkish again.
Cyprus will be completely turkish again.

The island which are belonging to us turks will be taking back also

Macedonians will get their lands too from Gayreece

Albania also has some points of landmarks which they want back from the Gayreece!

So the mixed up gypsy greeks will have to go back to the borders of 1821!

Thats the way it will go! Tell this to your stupid Gayreeks general who wrote a daydream book of lies!

LOL"

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

-----------
"March Macedons, march to the world's ending for the glory of Hellas"
Photobucket
[linked image]

This message has been edited by KAMIKAZE_GR on Oct 10, 2012 10:47 PM

Kallimachos
(Login Kallimachos)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
October 10 2012, 9:33 PM 

The Turks are coming to the realization that the "Megali idea" is still well embedded in the psyche of the average Greek all the way to the highest military commanders.

Doesn't surprise me since Frangos roots are from Sfakia, Chania - Crete on his father's side. Eleutherios Venizelos (one of the Sons of Crete) beat the Turk up very badly during his reign. God willing, another Son of the brave island of Crete will deliver the knock-out punch/death blow to these savages and send them packing like gypsies to Central Asia where they came from.

Payback is coming...whether tomorrow or 100 years from now...it will come.
[linked image]

[linked image]

2GOOD2LOSE
(Login DELIDOLUDELIKANLI)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
October 10 2012, 10:17 PM 

this is a pwnage on its own:

[linked image]

are u proud of cowards?!

[linked image]

[linked image]

This message has been edited by DELIDOLUDELIKANLI on Oct 11, 2012 4:13 AM

Kallimachos
(Login Kallimachos)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
October 10 2012, 10:23 PM 

The following photo is making TurkoArap suffer from excessive heartburn and arsepain...

[linked image]

Now all we have to do is show them a photo of the Byzantine Hellenic Imperial flag next to the Greek flag to send them to the hospital.

[linked image]

Wolf
(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
October 11 2012, 3:46 AM 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL greeks actually think doing that makes us loose and them win ...By having that kind of a mind set ...you Greeks allready born to loose.

-----------------------------------------------

[linked image]

Lakon
(Login lakon)

No score for this post
October 11 2012, 1:01 PM 

So he is saying that modern turks are mostly converts? Ironic that we are going to slaughter Hellenic converts when turkey hunting begins.

Turks the North Koreans of the middle east

Kallimachos
(Login Kallimachos)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
October 11 2012, 1:04 PM 

So he is saying that modern turks are mostly converts? Ironic that we are going to slaughter Hellenic converts when turkey hunting begins.

Iakon,

We will slaughter the fanatics. The rest will convert back to Greek Orthodoxy (1/3 shall be killed, 1/3 shall be baptized, and 1/3 shall flee to the Red Apple) and the rest will go back to Central Asia.

320304_290468197723879_109114307_n.jpg

Corpus Creepy
(Login Corpusvile)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
October 11 2012, 5:27 PM 

[linked image]

Muahhahaha!

It's their phucking historic church (the whole world knows it) but they have to hide behind a wall to open up a tiny little Grik flag. I mean, if there had to be a picture to define the word arsepain, this had to be it. happy.gif

Turkish Pride

stoegerturkish.jpg

Corpus is a Suse Linux user. Why aren't you?

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]