<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

YASA Releases Syrian Kurdistan Map 'Western Kurdistan

January 1 2013 at 2:51 PM
Score 1.0 (1 person)

(Login panos1980)
Hellenic Hoplites (Greece)

January 1, 2013
[linked image]
The Kurdish Centre for Legal Studies and Consultancy, also known as YASA, released a map of what it described as Syrian Kurdistan which marks the borders of the Kurdish territories inside Syria.

According to the map, Syrian Kurdistan, also labeled Western Kurdistan by the Bonn-based center, starts from the village of Ain Diwar in the governorate of Hasakah in the northeast and extends across the Turkish borders till the far northwest near the city of Iskenderun.

The map features major cities in the northern Syria like Dêrik, Rmêlan, Tirbespiyê, Kobanî, and Afrin and the percentage of Kurds, Arabs, and Christians in each of them.

The map does not, however, specify the exact area of Syrian Kurdistan, which, according to the center, is not possible at the moment for security reasons. A second study is to offer more accurate figures.

Based on YASA statistics, the number of Kurds in Syria is estimated at three million, mostly living in the north together with Arab and Christian minorities.

Jian Badrakhan, a YASA senior official, said that although the map may not be in line with the administrative divisions of the Syrian state, it is congruent with the Kurdish presence in the region.

Kurds have been there for centuries, he told the Kurdish news website al-Kurdiya News.

There are very few Arabs and most of them were brought from central Syria by the regime while those belonging to tribes are indigenous. Christians are the also original inhabitants of the region. Some villages west of the Euphrates are inhabited by Turkmen.

Kurds in Syria, Badrakhan explained, are basically demanding political non-centralism in the areas in which they constitute a majority.

They will be charge of governing this area together with other minorities, but they will remain part of the state of Syria provided that their rights are recognized on both the local and the international levels.

Badrakhan said that the Syrian opposition acknowledges the rights of Kurds, but the two parties have not yet reached an understanding as to the system of governance in the pre-dominantly Kurdish areas.

Badrakhan denied that the map exaggerated in linking areas that are interrupted by non-Kurdish presence for as much 40 kilometers like linking the city of Qamishlo,www.ekurd.net named the capital of Western Kurdistan, and the city of Serê Kaniyê in al-Hasakah governorate with the city Afrin in Aleppo governorate and the city of Kobanî in Raqqah governorate.

We did not link those cities together, but rather traced the natural extension of Kurdish presence and which has resisted all attempts by the regime to change the demographics of the area whether through forcing Kurds out or bringing Arabs in as well as stripping Kurds of the Syrian citizenship.

According to historical studies, Kurds played an important role in the independence of Syria during the Ottoman era and the French occupation.

Syrian Kurds were granted the right to create their state in the regions they inhabit through the Treaty of Sèvres between the Allies and the Ottoman Empire in 1920. However, the Treaty of Lausanne, signed in 1923, dashed Kurdish hopes after the Allies overlooked their rights in response to Turkish demands.

Copyright ©, respective author or news agency, alarabiya.net
http://www.ekurd.net/mismas/articles/misc2013/1/syriakurd716.htm

[linked image]
[linked image]

""Maniots, known for their martial qualities, were the first to join the Greek liberation movement. The society called the Filiki Eteria ("Company of Friends") sent their representatives Perrevos and Chrisospathis to organize the Maniots. On March 17, 1821, 12,000 Maniots gathered in the church of Taxiarchs (Archangels) of Areopoli and declared war against the Ottoman Empire. The flag of the revolution was white with a blue cross in the center. On top of the flag there was a sign, "Victory or death". The Maniots were responsible for writing "Victory" and not "Freedom" on their banner since Mani was always free. On the bottom of the flag lied an ancient inscription, "With the shield or on the shield."

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Topal
(Login MrTopal27)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

Re: YASA Releases Syrian Kurdistan Map 'Western Kurdistan

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 2:55 PM 

Thanks for proving my post. same sh*t different day.

Some macadonians want a greater macadonia. And some Kurds want a greater Kurdistan; who gives a fu*k.

[linked image]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]

This message has been edited by MrTopal27 on Jan 1, 2013 3:00 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

(Login Altaic_Kamikaze)
Banned little BITCH

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 2:58 PM 

and sadly many turks are supporting fsa potential syrian kurdistan lovers over Assad syria

Please assad I beg you just gas north syria kill all those kurds before it's too late until this krudish disease spreads and surrounds turkey via iraq and now syria kurdistan.

Everybody thinks syria is only about iran... it isn't... all this syria, iraq is part of the greater middle east project i.e kurdistan, a new isreal for usa and after syria turkey or iran is next that's why Assad must hang in there.

"Killing is part of human nature"
[linked image]

(Login panos1980)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:01 PM 

scopians are not the same with kurds
kurds living with turks and want separation
scopians wants something that is out of their borders happy.gif
so you are out of order!!!!
and turks are braking our balls about crisis in greece with stupid posts everyday and a release of syrian kurdistan is not something new?

re tsoglani stop acting liek a biiitchh

till recently turks in waff said that will not be a syrian kurdistan and turkey gonna stop it

muahahahahaaa

[linked image]
[linked image]

""Maniots, known for their martial qualities, were the first to join the Greek liberation movement. The society called the Filiki Eteria ("Company of Friends") sent their representatives Perrevos and Chrisospathis to organize the Maniots. On March 17, 1821, 12,000 Maniots gathered in the church of Taxiarchs (Archangels) of Areopoli and declared war against the Ottoman Empire. The flag of the revolution was white with a blue cross in the center. On top of the flag there was a sign, "Victory or death". The Maniots were responsible for writing "Victory" and not "Freedom" on their banner since Mani was always free. On the bottom of the flag lied an ancient inscription, "With the shield or on the shield."

This message has been edited by panos1980 on Jan 1, 2013 3:02 PM

(Login panos1980)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:05 PM 

turkish kurdistan
[linked image]

syrian kurdistan
[linked image]

UNITED KURDISTAN

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]
[linked image]

the
(Login the-me)
Satyameva Jayate (India)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:06 PM 

Kurds need a land connection to the sea so they can bypass the toorks for trade and join with Iraqi Kurds and finally when toorki disintegrates, join with the eastern part.

Perhaps Kurds can join with armenians and take the north eastern part of toorki and get route to black sea.

(Login panos1980)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:09 PM 

Turkey 11-18.6 million
15.725% [2][3][4][5]
Iran 6.57.9 million
710% [2][3]
Iraq 6.26.5 million
1523% [2][3]
Syria 1.75-2.2 million
6-9%

The Kurds number about 30 million,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Kurdistan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Kurdistan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Kurdistan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Kurdistan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan

[linked image]
[linked image]

the
(Login the-me)
Satyameva Jayate (India)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:13 PM 

Toorks days are limited. Their sin is catching upto them. They will whine and run to uncle Armo for help. And uncle Armo will put a jack boot up their hairy behind LOL! (Kicking the chair laughing).

Topal
(Login MrTopal27)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:14 PM 

Well done akanananaomoss retard; showing a thing i knew alredy.

If you had a IQ high enough, you would have understood what i meant.
'I said that everyone wants something, who gives a ****' and because you included a map in your thread, i decided that is should include one as well. Is that clear enough?

But now i know that you're 100% retard, i will constructe my posts aimed for a person with a brain age of 5 ; when talking to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]

This message has been edited by MrTopal27 on Jan 1, 2013 3:25 PM
This message has been edited by MrTopal27 on Jan 1, 2013 3:17 PM

(Login MrTopal27)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:16 PM 

The-me.

Fake indian, 100% greek.

If you want to act as an indian go to other forums where people actually talk without having epileptic seizure. I know and have lots of indian mates who don't act like animals.

You're just making them look bad.

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Jagare)
Imperium Europeum (Europe)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:35 PM 

Isnt it only natural for them to give locations of where their kinsmen live ? It dosent make a state now does it ? Legaly nor polticly will they be allowed a state. FSA is pretty pissed at them, and Turkey plays the music they dance to. So kurds acting up, will be brushed aside by TSK specops along with FSA grunts. let them paint as many pistures and dreams as they want.

------------------------------------------
"Altaic
(Login Altaic_Kamikaze)
The Redcoats (UK)
Re: YASA Releases Syrian Kurdistan Map 'Western KurdistanNo score for this post January 1 2013, 2:58 PM

and sadly many turks are supporting fsa potential syrian kurdistan lovers over Assad syria

Please assad I beg you just gas north syria kill all those kurds before it's too late until this krudish disease spreads and surrounds turkey via iraq and now syria kurdistan.

Everybody thinks syria is only about iran... it isn't... all this syria, iraq is part of the greater middle east project i.e kurdistan, a new isreal for usa and after syria turkey or iran is next that's why Assad must hang in there."

-------------------------------------------

Assad have been messing with Turkey for ages, and supported PKK for decades. So now we should help him out ? FSA is fighting PKK while Assad was nice nice with them... Even your retarded brain could see this ?

Gas Syria... what about my kinsmen the turkmens then ? You fear kurds, hate anatolia and its people but love Turkey... you are a confused little boy...

Iran will end up just like Syria. Syria is one of the last side shows before Iran is leveled with the sealevel. Wont be easy, but it will happen. I like how you cite conspiracy projects. Study what the great middle east project really are.

(Login panos1980)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:38 PM 

(Login MrTopal27)
The Conquerors (Turkey)
No score for this post January 1 2013, 3:14 PM

Well done akanananaomoss retard; showing a thing i knew alredy.

If you had a IQ high enough, you would have understood what i meant.
'I said that everyone wants something, who gives a ****' and because you included a map in your thread, i decided that is should include one as well. Is that clear enough?

But now i know that you're 100% retard, i will constructe my posts aimed for a person with a brain age of ; when talking to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lets own you ont he first day of the year so the year goes well for ya!!!!!

first!!!! should ask your personal view before i open a thread?,in a case you know it? hahahaha are you retard,this is the mentality of posting in waff to comment and not for any retard to say "i knewn that"!!!!! malaka!!!

second!!! those are news,i post news!!!!! what you do not get ????
it is a millitary relative matter,speaking for syria kurdistan when turks said that this will never be,there is a point of posting and not just patrionazing you retard!!!!! malaka!!!

thirdly !!!! just a common brainwashed turks you avoid to make a serius comment and post an other map of a third nation against greece!!!! why you do that to stop further debating on this thread? thisis like that you have won?!!??!!obviously but this shows you IQ level!!!!
or trying to prove that kurdistan is a dream and exist only on maps in forums just like scopian map?

forthly!!!!!so by posting a scopian map in this thread how you contribute to debate? a!!i see you want to prove that evrybody got needs....very on point!! muahahahahahaha
scopian map is not the same like kurdistan map,i repeat,scopians wants something that it is not theirs and kurds want to separated from turks.....
so you comment: "'I said that everyone wants something, who gives a ****' and because you included a map in your thread, i decided that is should include one as well. Is that clear enough?"

just show how many kilos or retardism you got!!!!

retard tsoglani

[linked image]
[linked image]

AK1NC1
(Login AK1NC1)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:49 PM 

wiki numbers are BS thanks to farsi and greco admins. they show azerbaijan and iran turks as a different race and call them as azeri. kurdos are not more than 10 million in Turkey. Also at least 3-4 million of them living in western cities. kurdos are nothing more than a pawn while usa stealing iraq's petrol reserves, usa will use them until reserves will drain. then...

[linked image]

30uu8ua.jpgoie_turkt.gif2yz0l8h.jpg

(Login hunterrabbits)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:57 PM 

pffft, the day i take my last breath Turkey will still be whole and stronger,are we back to red apples or the Russkies next week?

and kurds hand in hand with iran iraq is sure way to get left behind, why iran and iraq? one guess,,,,,, oh alright for you greeks as mamy guesses as you dreamers like

WAFFer
(Login 0dySSeaS)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 4:09 PM 

turks are talking like prom queens while the greater middle east project is slowly beeing implemented

its not about the oil.. its about controlling areas and applying policies for greater interests.. idiot!

turkey is beeing played like a fiddle.this is actualy amusing to watch

[linked image]

This message has been edited by 0dySSeaS on Jan 1, 2013 4:10 PM

(Login hunterrabbits)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 4:16 PM 

wow a greek calling others an idiot, you people have as much credibility as the banana peel i just discarded into the bin

must be hard being greek in this world

Nutuk
(Login nutuk)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 4:25 PM 

Well the borders of the middle east will change no doubt!

Only Griks read the situation wrong, Turkey won't get smaller wink.gif

--------------------------------------------
Turkiye Turklerindir (Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login 0dySSeaS)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 4:27 PM 

hahah....oookay happy.gif

[linked image]

(Login hunterrabbits)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 4:31 PM 

thats right, tuck your tail between your legs and walk away delusional man

Nutuk
(Login nutuk)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 4:36 PM 

Greeks it is simple, don't you morons ever read history?

When do countries grow? Do they grow by conquering strong countries or do they grow by conquering weak and dying countries?

Have a look on the middle east map and tell me which of these countries are the strong ones and which one the weak/dying ones?

You can choose from: Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Armenia, Georgia, Greece, Bulgaria, Iran

--------------------------------------------
Turkiye Turklerindir (Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)
[linked image]

This message has been edited by nutuk on Jan 1, 2013 4:37 PM

(Login DELIDOLUDELIKANLI)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 5:45 PM 

there's a saying in german:

"Totgesagte leben länger"

(The condemned live longer)

with this in mind...

screw you!

TURKS THE SOUTH KOREANS OF THE MIDDLE EAST

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login 0dySSeaS)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 6:13 PM 

in the mean time rabit

eat this -->http://www.firatnews.eu/index.php?rupel=nuce&nuceID=73629

Karaylandan Erdoana: Asl siz çekin gidin ülkemizden
transl : (PKK leader to erdogan, this is kurdistan GTFO of our country)

and put a sock in your pie hole

[linked image]

the
(Login the-me)
Satyameva Jayate (India)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 6:21 PM 

SIlly Topaly-Toork, you better worry about your migration choice between Greece or Arabia and stop worrying about my origin.

(Login hunterrabbits)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 6:26 PM 

oddyseas

cry me a river, what was your sorce again?
your just another incapable trolling greek matey

now go take a chill pill and think/understand why your life is so full of sh*t, and let me answer it, its them bloody Turks mate wink.gif

WAFFer
(Login 0dySSeaS)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 7:06 PM 

i wont cry you anything gypsy, who gives a fvck about you or what you say? all your posts is like talking to your self, psycho sack of sh1t

[linked image]

(Login Altaic_Kamikaze)
Banned little BITCH

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 7:40 PM 

'Assad have been messing with Turkey for ages, and supported PKK for decades. So now we should help him out ? FSA is fighting PKK while Assad was nice nice with them... Even your retarded brain could see this ?'

Prove Assad helped PKK before FSA, I'm sure at your uni you they taught you how to prove something, prove it. Assad only really started helping PKK after Turkey helped FSA.

'what about my kinsmen the turkmens then ?'

**** em.

It's not like you care about uighurs being oppressed in china, but on top you make new deals with china everyday and ironically launch the Gokturk satellite from china.

you turn a blind eye on them but suddenly you care about your arab turkmne kin

i;ve seen these turkmne and they look like faking arabs, they are turkifiied arabs, nothing more

real turkmens are in turkmenistan and partially in afghanistan. Not fake turkmens like you.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Altaic_Kamikaze on Jan 1, 2013 7:56 PM

WAFFer
(Login beryoza)
Moderators

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 7:40 PM 

"When do countries grow? Do they grow by conquering strong countries or do they grow by conquering weak and dying countries?"

SU "conquered" Afganistan in 1979 and 10 years later she collapsed, what`s your point?

Its not about "strong" countries its about regional and global dynamics.

(Login hunterrabbits)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 8:05 PM 

oddyseas

i see your still crying buddy, run out of chill pills, i think we know who the delusinol psycos are you numbnut

WAFFer
(Login Jagare)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 8:17 PM 

Altaic
(Login Altaic_Kamikaze)
The Redcoats (UK)
Re: YASA Releases Syrian Kurdistan Map 'Western KurdistanNo score for this post January 1 2013, 7:40 PM

'Assad have been messing with Turkey for ages, and supported PKK for decades. So now we should help him out ? FSA is fighting PKK while Assad was nice nice with them... Even your retarded brain could see this ?'

Prove Assad helped PKK before FSA, I'm sure at your uni you they taught you how to prove something, prove it. Assad only really started helping PKK after Turkey helped FSA.

'what about my kinsmen the turkmens then ?'

**** em.

It's not like you care about uighurs being oppressed in china, but on top you make new deals with china everyday and ironically launch the Gokturk satellite from china.

you turn a blind eye on them but suddenly you care about your arab turkmne kin

i;ve seen these turkmne and they look like faking arabs, they are turkifiied arabs, nothing more

real turkmens are in turkmenistan and partially in afghanistan. Not fake turkmens like you.

-------------------

Have you ever meet a Uighur ? Better yet done anything for their cause ? No, so shut the fukk up you messed up hick.

Fukk you, and your sick ideas. You are so obsessed with race and physical features its getting sick (nothing new).

What is it you study you fukking bum ? Or ist just something youve cooked up once again ? Is it Halime or your dad with that gypsy dna report from internet that teaches you in kitchen back home ?

I can with great confident tell you this. You will never be worth a nickle and never get a proper job. youll end up like other brain damaged kids without reports, bum on the streets.. where you will get raped daily by those you like...

(Login georgethalasis)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 8:21 PM 

If Turkey has the situation under control,

why is Erdogan negotiating with Ocalan?

(Login Altaic_Kamikaze)
Banned little BITCH

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 8:21 PM 

'Better yet done anything for their cause ? No, so shut the fukk up you messed up hick. '

I;ve made YouTube videos and spread their cause to thousands. heck one of my youtube channels turk1991turkboi got deleted because i was protecting the uighurs by putting pictures of the dead including a brainless woman, an uighur shot dead by chinese.

I;ve told everybody all my friends and people at uni about ughirs

I;ve put them on a map

I may be a bum you piece of **** as long as like you i don;t become a scum who works for others like a slave.

when we die we're not going to take our wealth away

you can have the best job in the world, a car worth a million, when you die none of them will go with you

only your mind and the world and dieas you have created will make you a heaven, but your after like will be inferior to mine, wait and see.

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Jagare)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 8:31 PM 

"I;ve made YouTube videos and spread their cause to thousands. heck one of my youtube channels turk1991turkboi got deleted because i was protecting the uighurs by putting pictures of the dead including a brainless woman, an uighur shot dead by chinese."

- Wow, i take it back, you are the sole defender of turks all around the globe! Heck you even posted pictures of the dead... ever helped a whole family away from harms way fuknutt ?

"I;ve told everybody all my friends and people at uni about ughirs"

- hmm.. The teddy bear, your kid brother, your parents and that other special kid nobody wants to talk to... you´ve started a global movment right there monkeyboy...

"I;ve put them on a map"

- Sure you have... on YOUTUBE!

"I may be a bum you piece of **** as long as like you i don;t become a scum who works for others like a slave."

- I dont work as a slave, nor do i work for other. I work for my STATE proudly.

"when we die we're not going to take our wealth away"

- Well im a pretty spartan kind of guy. The less to carry the better... So whats your point ?

"you can have the best job in the world, a car worth a million, when you die none of them will go with you"

- True, but that still makes me live a good life with the uncertain time i have.

"only your mind and the world and dieas you have created will make you a heaven, but your after like will be inferior to mine, wait and see."

- HAHAHA ! Sure, carring on tradition and a line of academics, will definitly be infrior to a fuknutt bum who are not worth a penny.. Besides, im not virgin, and i could be having a mini me within a year. How about you ? Found any other uses for your penis other than taking a piss... even when you take a piss, you sit down, dont you you little panzy ?

Again, tezel, this is getting amusing... what is it that you study ? Ive seen through your lie, but i want the confesion..

(Login Altaic_Kamikaze)
Banned little BITCH

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 8:54 PM 

Why do you want to know so badly what I'm studying!

Tayip erdogan studied architecture or business and he ended up getting into politics so don't try and play crap with me

you are panicking and getting scared that I'll become a leader of a coutnry, you are doing everything in your reach to humiliate, ridicule me so i become depressed, nothing can stop me.

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login hacet)
WAFFer

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 9:23 PM 

Altaic(Login Altaic_Kamikaze)

you are panicking and getting scared that I'll become a leader of a coutnry, you are doing everything in your reach to humiliate, ridicule me so i become depressed, nothing can stop me.
.......................................................................................
Sevgili(Dear) Tezel,

you fight non stop with anything and with everything.Relax.you don't need to fight to get your opinion.
try to propose more realistic methods and solutions and maybe after that people might take you seriously.I dont think you are a bad person at all,but you are just a bit confused.
Today is the first day of 2013.you might start 2013 as a different Tezel(if you want).

Happy New Year. May All Your Wishes of 2012 NOT Come True in 2013.

This message has been edited by hacet on Jan 1, 2013 9:25 PM

WAFFer
(Login Jagare)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 9:32 PM 

Altaic
(Login Altaic_Kamikaze)
The Redcoats (UK)
Re: YASA Releases Syrian Kurdistan Map 'Western KurdistanNo score for this post January 1 2013, 8:54 PM

Why do you want to know so badly what I'm studying!

Tayip erdogan studied architecture or business and he ended up getting into politics so don't try and play crap with me

- Cuz i know you are as dellusional as the greeks and a lieing sack of shiit..

I studied law and conflict studies AND ground warfare college. And ive been a part time politian. Whats your point ?

HAHAHAHA ! I would like to see you lead a group and they actually obey... No population in this world are in such bad mental health that they would actually even want to be seen with you, let alone elect you. I dont need to say or do anything for you to look stupied son, you do it all on your own.. There are pills for your disease, a bottle of JB and loaded P139.. try it to your head and all will go away,,,

(Login Altaic_Kamikaze)
Banned little BITCH

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 10:48 PM 

'you fight non stop with anything and with everything.Relax.you don't need to fight to get your opinion.
try to propose more realistic methods and solutions and maybe after that people might take you seriously.I dont think you are a bad person at all,but you are just a bit confused.
Today is the first day of 2013.you might start 2013 as a different Tezel(if you want). '

thanks for your concern hacet abi but trust me I'm not confused, I know exactly where I stand.

You may not agree with what I think because it's radical, etc but trust me just try and think over the things I say

This year will be a new year for me, I'll be more radical but also logical abi

@jagare

' I studied law and conflict studies AND ground warfare college. And ive been a part time politian. Whats your point ? '

ahhhhhhhhhh want me to gvie you a medal

jagare i wouldnt care if you were a Rothschild, the son of tayip or the general of the swedish army or even if you finsihed harvard university.

1) i do not fear you
2) you are more inferior than me
3) I'm more intelligent than you
4) you underestimate me
5) even though i dont read many books i come to conlusions my thinking of things in terms of common sense and i end up being right without reading books, what does this say?
6) I'm a critical thinker, that's it, that's all, you are nowhere near me.

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Jagare)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 11:30 PM 

@jagare

' I studied law and conflict studies AND ground warfare college. And ive been a part time politian. Whats your point ? '

ahhhhhhhhhh want me to gvie you a medal

jagare i wouldnt care if you were a Rothschild, the son of tayip or the general of the swedish army or even if you finsihed harvard university.

1) i do not fear you
2) you are more inferior than me
3) I'm more intelligent than you
4) you underestimate me
5) even though i dont read many books i come to conlusions my thinking of things in terms of common sense and i end up being right without reading books, what does this say?
6) I'm a critical thinker, that's it, that's all, you are nowhere near me.

----------------------------------------------

No i have 3 already..

1. You shouldnt, im a nice guy. And i really wouldnt even piss on you if you ever caught fire. Thats how unimportent you are.
2. I guess, since you play all those video games that makes you superior. But nothing outside of your lala land, is superior to me.
3. Well, i was at least accepted to the uni.. which you where not happy.gif Besides, i write reports regularly, do anyone except for your teddy bear listen to you willingly (even your father faked a test to quite you down) ?
4. No, i know exactly how worthless and a burden you are... Your parents must have the patience of saints, and i bet you your grandparents are ashamed of you and dont want to know you.
5. That you are a sicko... every thinking being can jump to conclusions. But without proper thinking (which you are not able to) you bypass alot of aspects that makes your (all of your) conclusions funny (wrong).
6. Critical thinker isnt special.. maybe among your other mentaly disturbed surrounding, but not in the real world.

You study, and you say you dont read much... comeone son, just admit you are a worthless pice of shiit that lie all the damn time.

Topal
(Login MrTopal27)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 2 2013, 12:35 AM 

1) You are a stupid asss fu*ker for sure now. Where have i said you have to ask me before doing something. I can't even understand your writing. English is not everyones first language here, but your one is something beyond bad grammer; it's unreadable. And that is the reason for your delusion of some senetences i wrote. DAAAAMN.

2) Another point which shows you that you're incompetent when it comes to reading posts. When the fu*k have i said that you are not allowed to post here on this topic; have i even critised you're point? Your brain age of 5 can't process what i have written so you just assume and create stuff i havn't said.

3) I said 'Some macadonians want a greater macadonia. And some Kurds want a greater Kurdistan; who gives a fu*k.'; what does this imply to your stupid asss brain? Hhmmm im expecting alot from you when it comes to words like 'imply'. Okay what do you understand from that post. Is that simple.
Im sure you won't be able to process what i just stated so i will explain to you kid.

When it comes to Greater Macadonia, most greeks say they don't give a sh*t or that macadonians are delusional. So i compared this attitude with our 'greater kurdistan'. Is this clear enough? I can't comprehend your other points included

4) Why don't you regard this Kurdistan issue as a defence issue? You stated you did. So me posting a Greater Macadonia shouldn't be a issue for you.

After all this Im talking with a stupid asss retard; so what ever i say you would vomit more crap from three of your holes.

And I would have replied to the greek under Indian cover but i don't reply to bitchs.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by MrTopal27 on Jan 2, 2013 12:39 AM

WAFFer
(Login 0dySSeaS)

No score for this post
January 2 2013, 2:00 AM 

first of all its macedonia..not macadonia and second, the reality of that thing is that kurds already live in your country in large numbers and wage war against you, while skopjians (slavs, not macedonians) live across the border apart from 1500 of them living inside greece..

now is that realy comparable?..

[linked image]

(Login KAMIKAZE_GR)
Administrator

No score for this post
January 2 2013, 2:11 AM 

"Some macadonians want a greater macadonia."

Indeed they do. There are some Macedonians that dream of a Greater Macedonia. They mostly live in Thessaloniki and some other towns of the wider Macedonia region. They're still mad at Mitsotakis for not going ahead with the proposal from Serbia to cut FYROM in half and each country annex a part of it. Those Macedonians are still dreaming of that Greater Macedonia, as a part of Greece. Crazy people, I tell ye. Don't mess with them, especially if you are from Skopje.

[linked image]

-----------
"March Macedons, march to the world's ending for the glory of Hellas"
Photobucket
[linked image]

Vara
(Login varangian)

No score for this post
January 2 2013, 2:55 AM 

Southern.. Northern.. Eastern and Western Kurdistan.. it makes NO difference.. you can't keep 45 million people down and stateless for ever..

==========================================
"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." Buddha

(Login Musti82)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 2 2013, 8:18 AM 

YASA releases my sh1t!You gays only dreaming about others actions againts Turkey,because you know you are no match for us!Now you realy on kurds for what?To weaken Turkish Nation and Turkey.
Esad will fall and arabs will finish kurds after they overtrown Baath regime of Nasturi puppets.

(Login panos1980)

No score for this post
January 2 2013, 3:16 PM 

the point is that something changes in the air in turkey
more and more turkish mp members ask for dialoge with kurds
turks demostrate and chase kurds in turkish cities and maps are set out to confirmed kurdistan's borders
turkish army confirmed that can not win kurds

turkish officials preper to give away kurdistan..........

i still remmember turkish mode
1) kurds are mountain turks (2004)
2 iraqi kurdistan will never be (2006)
3)syrian kurdistan will never be (2013)
4) kurds will lose in turkey (2012)

everytime turks proved stupid and just denial
whatever turkish waffers say in here they can not change the future!!! happy.gif

[linked image]
[linked image]

Tr1986
(Login Turksta1986)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 2 2013, 3:31 PM 

If the FSA can destroy Assads military might then that means the Kurdish rebels will stand no chance against the FSA rebels at all. The FSA can destroy the Pkk terrorists together with Turkey and This group will end their existence and their base of operations in Syria for good.

(Login Musti82)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 2 2013, 3:49 PM 

Yeah sure Turksta,but first we should assault their bases in N.Iraq and destroy their facilities, no negotiations,no more acilim,sick ideas.Only then we can succesful.Borders are painted by blood and it will change by blood! pkk is moving to syria from north iraq,there 2000 militans still in syria who stationed in our borders of Sirnak and Mardin.Border cities of Syria such as Hatay,Urfa, Antep and Kilis are hold by FSA.So that map is bullsh1t!Those are dreams not reality.By the time Esad overtrown,FSA will fvck those keko animals but I have doubt that our akp goverment will again try to help them like Ozal did in 1991.

WAFFer
(Login hacet)
WAFFer

No score for this post
January 2 2013, 9:00 PM 

Guys,
please stop whining and complaining for nothing.

Dont let "bankrupted grecos" get at you.
Your country is big and strong.Trust your country.
And Remember! if you believe in yourself everybody believes in you (as well).

(Login panos1980)

No score for this post
January 3 2013, 2:02 AM 

^^^^^^^[linked image]

[linked image]
[linked image]

(Login georgethalasis)

No score for this post
January 3 2013, 2:28 AM 

" Guys,
please stop whining and complaining for nothing.

Dont let "bankrupted grecos" get at you.
Your country is big and strong.Trust your country.
And Remember! if you believe in yourself everybody believes in you (as well). "

said the psychiatrist to the Turks on WAFF, after

they got their a** kicked by the Greeks again.

[linked image]

(Login ATAKALP)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 3 2013, 12:17 PM 

Year 2006 the greek havs havs kurds kurds.

The Turkish made Altay of tank,the greeks havs havs again kurd kurds

blah blah blah,moronics

The Turks have GökTÜrk 2 and 1,the greeks havs havs kurd kurds.

Morons and idiots.

(Login georgethalasis)

No score for this post
January 3 2013, 12:28 PM 

to atakalp

" ear 2006 the greek havs havs kurds kurds.

blah blah blah,moronics

The Turks have GökTÜrk 2 and 1,the greeks havs havs kurd kurds. "

The Kurds say,our only friends are the mountains,

and maybe the Greeks feel their only friends are the Kurds.

(Login panos1980)

No score for this post
January 3 2013, 1:52 PM 

ATAKALP)
The Conquerors (Turkey)
No score for this post January 3 2013, 12:17 PM

Year 2006 the greek havs havs kurds kurds.

blah blah blah,moronics

The Turks have GökTÜrk 2 and 1,the greeks havs havs kurd kurds.

Morons and idiots.

------------------------------------------------]
altay? made? when? no malaka greek do not have kurds
you got kurds
turks speak for the future 1000 atays in 2030 and kurds want separation in 2013
tell me who is the naive here......

[linked image]
[linked image]

(Login TurkishDomination)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 3 2013, 2:20 PM 

To all Turks, I lose hope in you, why do you let yourselves troll so hard? Just ignore them amk...

No matter the era, whichever the society, people always gaze at the stars when young. Then they stretch out their hands and try to catch them. And then one day, they realize their arms are not long enough to catch the stars, and thats when they grow up.

[linked image]

(Login panos1980)

No score for this post
January 3 2013, 6:52 PM 

1)iraqi kurdistan
2)syrian kurdistan
3)soon iranian kurdistan
4)make an intelligent guess happy.gif

[linked image]
[linked image]

(Login panos1980)

No score for this post
January 5 2013, 2:34 PM 

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login ATAKALP)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
January 5 2013, 4:01 PM 

the greeks and kurd friends blah blah blah

BUAHHAH,ZUHAHAH,THE jURDS AND gREEKS ARE STRONG BLAH AND BUHAH,ZUHAH,AND PUHAH

[linked image]

WE ARE TURKS,WE ARE GREAT

1974 GREAT TURKS

(Login panos1980)

No score for this post
January 5 2013, 6:38 PM 

nobady said that wehttp://www.network54.com/Realm/SmilesWAFF/tongue.gifare friends with them

[linked image]
[linked image]

(Login thanamestolga)
Moderators

No score for this post
January 5 2013, 7:35 PM 

ekurd [linked image]

-------------------------------------
[linked image]
Who's Chuck Norris?
[linked image]

(Login panos1980)

No score for this post
January 6 2013, 1:27 PM 

^^it is more reliable than turkish official announcements

[linked image]
[linked image]

Current Topic - YASA Releases Syrian Kurdistan Map 'Western Kurdistan  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]