<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

YASA Releases Syrian Kurdistan Map 'Western Kurdistan

January 1 2013 at 2:51 PM
Score 1.0 (1 person)

akatanomastos  (Login panos1980)
Hellenic Hoplites (Greece)

January 1, 2013
[linked image]
The Kurdish Centre for Legal Studies and Consultancy, also known as YASA, released a map of what it described as Syrian Kurdistan which marks the borders of the Kurdish territories inside Syria.

According to the map, Syrian Kurdistan, also labeled Western Kurdistan by the Bonn-based center, starts from the village of Ain Diwar in the governorate of Hasakah in the northeast and extends across the Turkish borders till the far northwest near the city of Iskenderun.

The map features major cities in the northern Syria like Dêrik, Rmêlan, Tirbespiyê, Kobanî, and Afrin and the percentage of Kurds, Arabs, and Christians in each of them.

The map does not, however, specify the exact area of Syrian Kurdistan, which, according to the center, is not possible at the moment for security reasons. A second study is to offer more accurate figures.

Based on YASA statistics, the number of Kurds in Syria is estimated at three million, mostly living in the north together with Arab and Christian minorities.

Jian Badrakhan, a YASA senior official, said that although the map may not be in line with the administrative divisions of the Syrian state, it is congruent with the Kurdish presence in the region.

Kurds have been there for centuries, he told the Kurdish news website al-Kurdiya News.

There are very few Arabs and most of them were brought from central Syria by the regime while those belonging to tribes are indigenous. Christians are the also original inhabitants of the region. Some villages west of the Euphrates are inhabited by Turkmen.

Kurds in Syria, Badrakhan explained, are basically demanding political non-centralism in the areas in which they constitute a majority.

They will be charge of governing this area together with other minorities, but they will remain part of the state of Syria provided that their rights are recognized on both the local and the international levels.

Badrakhan said that the Syrian opposition acknowledges the rights of Kurds, but the two parties have not yet reached an understanding as to the system of governance in the pre-dominantly Kurdish areas.

Badrakhan denied that the map exaggerated in linking areas that are interrupted by non-Kurdish presence for as much 40 kilometers like linking the city of Qamishlo,www.ekurd.net named the capital of Western Kurdistan, and the city of Serê Kaniyê in al-Hasakah governorate with the city Afrin in Aleppo governorate and the city of Kobanî in Raqqah governorate.

We did not link those cities together, but rather traced the natural extension of Kurdish presence and which has resisted all attempts by the regime to change the demographics of the area whether through forcing Kurds out or bringing Arabs in as well as stripping Kurds of the Syrian citizenship.

According to historical studies, Kurds played an important role in the independence of Syria during the Ottoman era and the French occupation.

Syrian Kurds were granted the right to create their state in the regions they inhabit through the Treaty of Sèvres between the Allies and the Ottoman Empire in 1920. However, the Treaty of Lausanne, signed in 1923, dashed Kurdish hopes after the Allies overlooked their rights in response to Turkish demands.

Copyright ©, respective author or news agency, alarabiya.net
http://www.ekurd.net/mismas/articles/misc2013/1/syriakurd716.htm

[linked image]
[linked image]

""Maniots, known for their martial qualities, were the first to join the Greek liberation movement. The society called the Filiki Eteria ("Company of Friends") sent their representatives Perrevos and Chrisospathis to organize the Maniots. On March 17, 1821, 12,000 Maniots gathered in the church of Taxiarchs (Archangels) of Areopoli and declared war against the Ottoman Empire. The flag of the revolution was white with a blue cross in the center. On top of the flag there was a sign, "Victory or death". The Maniots were responsible for writing "Victory" and not "Freedom" on their banner since Mani was always free. On the bottom of the flag lied an ancient inscription, "With the shield or on the shield."

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Topal
(Login MrTopal27)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

Re: YASA Releases Syrian Kurdistan Map 'Western Kurdistan

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 2:55 PM 

Thanks for proving my post. same sh*t different day.

Some macadonians want a greater macadonia. And some Kurds want a greater Kurdistan; who gives a fu*k.

[linked image]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]

This message has been edited by MrTopal27 on Jan 1, 2013 3:00 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Altaic
(Login Altaic_Kamikaze)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 2:58 PM 

and sadly many turks are supporting fsa potential syrian kurdistan lovers over Assad syria

Please assad I beg you just gas north syria kill all those kurds before it's too late until this krudish disease spreads and surrounds turkey via iraq and now syria kurdistan.

Everybody thinks syria is only about iran... it isn't... all this syria, iraq is part of the greater middle east project i.e kurdistan, a new isreal for usa and after syria turkey or iran is next that's why Assad must hang in there.

"Killing is part of human nature"
[linked image]

akatanomastos
(Login panos1980)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:01 PM 

scopians are not the same with kurds
kurds living with turks and want separation
scopians wants something that is out of their borders happy.gif
so you are out of order!!!!
and turks are braking our balls about crisis in greece with stupid posts everyday and a release of syrian kurdistan is not something new?

re tsoglani stop acting liek a biiitchh

till recently turks in waff said that will not be a syrian kurdistan and turkey gonna stop it

muahahahahaaa

[linked image]
[linked image]

""Maniots, known for their martial qualities, were the first to join the Greek liberation movement. The society called the Filiki Eteria ("Company of Friends") sent their representatives Perrevos and Chrisospathis to organize the Maniots. On March 17, 1821, 12,000 Maniots gathered in the church of Taxiarchs (Archangels) of Areopoli and declared war against the Ottoman Empire. The flag of the revolution was white with a blue cross in the center. On top of the flag there was a sign, "Victory or death". The Maniots were responsible for writing "Victory" and not "Freedom" on their banner since Mani was always free. On the bottom of the flag lied an ancient inscription, "With the shield or on the shield."

This message has been edited by panos1980 on Jan 1, 2013 3:02 PM

akatanomastos
(Login panos1980)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:05 PM 

turkish kurdistan
[linked image]

syrian kurdistan
[linked image]

UNITED KURDISTAN

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]
[linked image]

the
(Login the-me)
Satyameva Jayate (India)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:06 PM 

Kurds need a land connection to the sea so they can bypass the toorks for trade and join with Iraqi Kurds and finally when toorki disintegrates, join with the eastern part.

Perhaps Kurds can join with armenians and take the north eastern part of toorki and get route to black sea.

akatanomastos
(Login panos1980)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:09 PM 

Turkey 11-18.6 million
15.725% [2][3][4][5]
Iran 6.57.9 million
710% [2][3]
Iraq 6.26.5 million
1523% [2][3]
Syria 1.75-2.2 million
6-9%

The Kurds number about 30 million,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Kurdistan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Kurdistan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Kurdistan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Kurdistan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan

[linked image]
[linked image]

the
(Login the-me)
Satyameva Jayate (India)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:13 PM 

Toorks days are limited. Their sin is catching upto them. They will whine and run to uncle Armo for help. And uncle Armo will put a jack boot up their hairy behind LOL! (Kicking the chair laughing).

Topal
(Login MrTopal27)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:14 PM 

Well done akanananaomoss retard; showing a thing i knew alredy.

If you had a IQ high enough, you would have understood what i meant.
'I said that everyone wants something, who gives a ****' and because you included a map in your thread, i decided that is should include one as well. Is that clear enough?

But now i know that you're 100% retard, i will constructe my posts aimed for a person with a brain age of 5 ; when talking to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]

This message has been edited by MrTopal27 on Jan 1, 2013 3:25 PM

Topal
(Login MrTopal27)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:16 PM 

The-me.

Fake indian, 100% greek.

If you want to act as an indian go to other forums where people actually talk without having epileptic seizure. I know and have lots of indian mates who don't act like animals.

You're just making them look bad.

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Jagare)
Soldiers

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:35 PM 

Isnt it only natural for them to give locations of where their kinsmen live ? It dosent make a state now does it ? Legaly nor polticly will they be allowed a state. FSA is pretty pissed at them, and Turkey plays the music they dance to. So kurds acting up, will be brushed aside by TSK specops along with FSA grunts. let them paint as many pistures and dreams as they want.

------------------------------------------
"Altaic
(Login Altaic_Kamikaze)
The Redcoats (UK)
Re: YASA Releases Syrian Kurdistan Map 'Western KurdistanNo score for this post January 1 2013, 2:58 PM

and sadly many turks are supporting fsa potential syrian kurdistan lovers over Assad syria

Please assad I beg you just gas north syria kill all those kurds before it's too late until this krudish disease spreads and surrounds turkey via iraq and now syria kurdistan.

Everybody thinks syria is only about iran... it isn't... all this syria, iraq is part of the greater middle east project i.e kurdistan, a new isreal for usa and after syria turkey or iran is next that's why Assad must hang in there."

-------------------------------------------

Assad have been messing with Turkey for ages, and supported PKK for decades. So now we should help him out ? FSA is fighting PKK while Assad was nice nice with them... Even your retarded brain could see this ?

Gas Syria... what about my kinsmen the turkmens then ? You fear kurds, hate anatolia and its people but love Turkey... you are a confused little boy...

Iran will end up just like Syria. Syria is one of the last side shows before Iran is leveled with the sealevel. Wont be easy, but it will happen. I like how you cite conspiracy projects. Study what the great middle east project really are.

akatanomastos
(Login panos1980)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:38 PM 

(Login MrTopal27)
The Conquerors (Turkey)
No score for this post January 1 2013, 3:14 PM

Well done akanananaomoss retard; showing a thing i knew alredy.

If you had a IQ high enough, you would have understood what i meant.
'I said that everyone wants something, who gives a ****' and because you included a map in your thread, i decided that is should include one as well. Is that clear enough?

But now i know that you're 100% retard, i will constructe my posts aimed for a person with a brain age of ; when talking to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lets own you ont he first day of the year so the year goes well for ya!!!!!

first!!!! should ask your personal view before i open a thread?,in a case you know it? hahahaha are you retard,this is the mentality of posting in waff to comment and not for any retard to say "i knewn that"!!!!! malaka!!!

second!!! those are news,i post news!!!!! what you do not get ????
it is a millitary relative matter,speaking for syria kurdistan when turks said that this will never be,there is a point of posting and not just patrionazing you retard!!!!! malaka!!!

thirdly !!!! just a common brainwashed turks you avoid to make a serius comment and post an other map of a third nation against greece!!!! why you do that to stop further debating on this thread? thisis like that you have won?!!??!!obviously but this shows you IQ level!!!!
or trying to prove that kurdistan is a dream and exist only on maps in forums just like scopian map?

forthly!!!!!so by posting a scopian map in this thread how you contribute to debate? a!!i see you want to prove that evrybody got needs....very on point!! muahahahahahaha
scopian map is not the same like kurdistan map,i repeat,scopians wants something that it is not theirs and kurds want to separated from turks.....
so you comment: "'I said that everyone wants something, who gives a ****' and because you included a map in your thread, i decided that is should include one as well. Is that clear enough?"

just show how many kilos or retardism you got!!!!

retard tsoglani

[linked image]
[linked image]

AK1NC1
(Login AK1NC1)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:49 PM 

wiki numbers are BS thanks to farsi and greco admins. they show azerbaijan and iran turks as a different race and call them as azeri. kurdos are not more than 10 million in Turkey. Also at least 3-4 million of them living in western cities. kurdos are nothing more than a pawn while usa stealing iraq's petrol reserves, usa will use them until reserves will drain. then...

[linked image]

30uu8ua.jpgoie_turkt.gif2yz0l8h.jpg

wolfthing
(Login hunterrabbits)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 3:57 PM 

pffft, the day i take my last breath Turkey will still be whole and stronger,are we back to red apples or the Russkies next week?

and kurds hand in hand with iran iraq is sure way to get left behind, why iran and iraq? one guess,,,,,, oh alright for you greeks as mamy guesses as you dreamers like

WAFFer
(Login 0dySSeaS)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 4:09 PM 

turks are talking like prom queens while the greater middle east project is slowly beeing implemented

its not about the oil.. its about controlling areas and applying policies for greater interests.. idiot!

turkey is beeing played like a fiddle.this is actualy amusing to watch

[linked image]

This message has been edited by 0dySSeaS on Jan 1, 2013 4:10 PM

wolfthing
(Login hunterrabbits)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 4:16 PM 

wow a greek calling others an idiot, you people have as much credibility as the banana peel i just discarded into the bin

must be hard being greek in this world

Nutuk
(Login nutuk)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 4:25 PM 

Well the borders of the middle east will change no doubt!

Only Griks read the situation wrong, Turkey won't get smaller wink.gif

--------------------------------------------
Turkiye Turklerindir (Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login 0dySSeaS)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 4:27 PM 

hahah....oookay happy.gif

[linked image]

wolfthing
(Login hunterrabbits)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 4:31 PM 

thats right, tuck your tail between your legs and walk away delusional man

Nutuk
(Login nutuk)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
January 1 2013, 4:36 PM 

Greeks it is simple, don't you morons ever read history?

When do countries grow? Do they grow by conquering strong countries or do they grow by conquering weak and dying countries?

Have a look on the middle east map and tell me which of these countries are the strong ones and which one the weak/dying ones?

You can choose from: Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Armenia, Georgia, Greece, Bulgaria, Iran

--------------------------------------------
Turkiye Turklerindir (Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)
[linked image]

This message has been edited by nutuk on Jan 1, 2013 4:37 PM

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]