OK, my odds are not that greatAugust 14 2006 at 12:22 PM
|Willa (no login)|
My odds came back 1 in 36 (my age group norm is 1 in 35) for Down's syndrome. Trisomy 18 was 1 in 500, but the Down's one is bothering me. I would have liked it to be better than 1 in a 100.
We aren't doing an amnio or CVS because we would not abort for Down's but it just irritates me that I can't catch a break, like why can't I get better odds than my age group, like the doctor said would probably happen?
Aaarrrggghhhh!!! DH says they are pretty good odds, but I am not as easily satisfied.
Oh, my next 4D scan is 18 weeks (6 more weeks) and that is all the tests we are having unless there is more evidence convincing us to do more testing.
OBGYN was very nice and he said it all looks good even with the odds not improved. He is a very nice doctor.
- Re: OK, my odds are not that great - Karlas on Aug 14, 1:28 PM
- Thanks Karlas - Willa on Aug 14, 2:05 PM
- Try to relax - AnnT. on Aug 15, 11:38 AM
- I keep thinking - Willa on Aug 15, 1:56 PM
- willa - sleo on Aug 15, 12:32 PM
- Sleo, you sound so calm - Willa on Aug 15, 2:01 PM
- Re: Sleo, you sound so calm - sleo on Aug 15, 5:08 PM
- I am calming down some now - Willa on Aug 16, 9:24 AM
- Sleo, I forgot - Willa on Aug 16, 9:35 AM
- thanks for the tip - sleo on Aug 16, 1:05 PM
- Willa (child ment.) - Aubrey on Aug 27, 6:40 PM
- Thanks Aubrey - WIlla on Aug 31, 9:19 AM