WADDELL'S PAINTBALL FORUM!

Yep, I've changed this again. Most of you know my views, now, forget 'em! Yep, thats right, forget everything you thought this forum was for. This forum is NOW a place where EVERYONE should come, no matter what kind of gun they own. Now, I don't mind if people give their opinions, but bashing a certain gun IS NOT the purpose of this forum any more. I want every type of player, with every type of gun to come in here, so if a newbie ever stumbles across this place, he can get all his info here. I know when I first started I wanted something like this, so now I've created it for anybody who comes along now. Also, watch the language. This forum WILL BE REMOVED if the language starts getting to rough. And don't post anything to purposely make people mad. Do give your opinion, but don't target it at certain people. Do you want to join Wahoo!, or write a review of your gun?? I'll post it, if you'll write it. Just send me an e-mail, at swatwadd@hotmail.com, and I'll tell you how you can do either one. This is now an equal opportunity forum, so please, give opinions on all guns. Thanks. A NOTE ABOUT POSTING: No gun "sucks" so please don't say that, also, please e-mail me some info about yourself. I would like to know the state you live in, and the type of gun you own. Any other info is up to you. If you don't feel like mailing it to me, just post it. Thanks.
Post a messageSearch

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

<< Prev Next >>

Find more forums on PaintballCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement