CARVEorSTARVE

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Does anyone talk on the forums

December 22 2015 at 4:49 PM
DougR  (Login D.R.)

anymore. or talk about carving? Out of the 4 or 5 forums left out here there's only a hand full that talk and there the same on all the forums. Is that face book all that great that everyone has a banded the very places that help to make or art so popular??? Bunch of deserters. LOL
Even if someone new does post they don't even get but one or two responses. Heck I haven't be here on Steve's site in a long time. Stop posting on Barrie's when he started to regulate the place, and Many hats forum, what can I say, its many hats forum. The yeller forum is still going but bear ly.
What can we do Steve to get the carvers back to the forums??

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

steve backus
(Login flashbackus)
CCSG Board

hey doug I feel your pain

February 7 2016, 8:48 PM 

just for the record this forum belongs to susan miller and was the cascade guilds forum after debbie breightenfelt canceled out the first cascade forun, susan kept this one going after jack and amy started the current cascade forum.

now that we got that out of the way you should go back on this forum for entertainment, some good stuff from the bad old days..................
and remember carve or starve...

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SculptureCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement