Return to Index  

Why do I feel so sad???????

May 8 2007 at 8:50 PM
alyssa  (Login alyssabg)

Hi ladies! I am so sorry to be such a downer, but I am having a tough week. For those of you who know me, I had a D&C at 9 weeks in October - my due date would have been this Thursday. DS turns 2 on Saturday. I am trying to focus on the celebration of his life, but in the back of my mind I just keep thinking that I should have been having another baby this week. The m/c was due to chromosomal abnormalities, so I know it was for the better, but somehow that does not even help me feel better right now.

DS is so wonderful and surprises me every day with what he is learning. We are having a HUGE party on Sat (bigger than a 2 year old should have - probably more for the adults than the kids). I am sure I am overdoing the party due to the guilt - When I complain about the cost, DH says "So you are going to cut back/deny your only child of this party" - give me a break!!!!! I already feel guilty that he is going to be an only child - why don't you just rub a little more salt in that wound?????

Anyway - sorry to vent, I just have nowhere else to go where anyone will understand.

Thanks for listening.

Alyssa

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement