Return to Index  

i agree, kiwi - start acu asap to ...

May 23 2007 at 8:48 PM
PJ  (Login PJK092205)

Response to I stopped BF to ttc

prime the system so that when you're ready, your body's ready. I too - sort of - stopped bf in order to ttc. Although af returned at around 6 mos pp (when ds started solids) my cycle didn't really regulate until i fully weaned him at 9 mos. I tried to stop bf at 6 mos but couldn't - i had both physical and emotional difficulty stopping. It took me an additional 3 mos to finally wean.

I have read that sometimes af returns but ovulation isn't occurring and i've also read that it's possible to ovulate even before af returns. So i suppose you'd just have to be monitored closely to figure out what's going on.

P.J.

Name: PJ
FSH: max day 3 35, day 10 of CCCT 45
TTC #1 4 years, 3 failed IUI's, 2 failed CCCT's, about 2 mos of acu & supplements, 1 naturally conceived, healthy DS when FSH was 19.9 and I was 38yo
TTC #2 10 months, lots of acu, herbs, supplements
IVF #1 - 1 follie - went to ER but egg was bad (clomid + 150 menopur)
IVF #2 - 14 days of bcp's, day 3 fsh of 17, clomid only on day 3 and day 5. 1 follie at retrieval, Successful transfer of 1 4-cell, grade A embryo. BFP! EDD 10/24/07

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement