Return to Index
PS to above
May 30 2007 at 12:51 AM
FSH test came back....need some encouragement.... (long)
So I did some googling, and now fear I may have PCOS. High antral follie count, amenorrhea, high/low cholesterol (mine is typically very low, 117 at least check). Not familiar with this condition... does this self-dx make sense? Sigh....
DS 18 months
8th IUI (natural)
highest FSH - 45
Respond to this message
- Danielle on May 30, 2007, 1:06 PM
- Dianna Rose on May 30, 2007, 1:16 PM
- Dianna Rose on May 30, 2007, 1:45 PM
How long after you stopped BCP did you get AF?
- Shanna on May 30, 2007, 4:47 PM
yes, at least a few days
- Danielle on May 30, 2007, 9:41 PM
BCPs to regulate periods
- Angie on Oct 31, 2007, 4:16 AM
- Kiwichick on May 30, 2007, 3:21 PM
Find more forums on Fertility
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2013
. All rights reserved.