<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FREE Team Websites

November 19 2006 at 1:51 PM
No score for this post
Mike  (Login totalleague)

Hey guys, I made a website to make it easy for people to make a website for their team. It's VERY easy to do and it's FREE so check it out and let me know what you think.

http://totalleague.com

Thanks
Mike

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
mike
(Login totalleague)

Thanks

No score for this post
March 14 2008, 2:48 PM 

Thanks for everyone that went to the website and gave suggestions, we have made many of the improvements so if you haven't checked it out lately, check it out!

d375shank
(Login d375shank)

free team website

No score for this post
October 16 2008, 11:30 PM 

You may also obtain a free teams website, High School, Varisty, Junior Varsity, Middle School, Elementry on our Nationwide website as well. www.NHSCAsportsnetwork.com . National High School Coaches Association. You may have someone sign up to manage your teams site yourself or you can leave it up to our data entry team to update your roster, schedule, and results if avaliable to us. Feel free to check us out. Thanks and best of luck to you and your team for the 08-09 season.

Mike
(Login totalleague)

Re: free team website

No score for this post
December 3 2008, 10:42 PM 

I checked out the link it is is a good service they offer, it is great to give people options!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement