Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

The Truth....94-96

May 2 2008 at 3:27 AM
Rebecca Armstrong 

Hello there to all you fellow people, I was at Mountain Park 94-96 i think not exact. I just wanted to say that Mountain park had a lot of really strict and unnecessary rules and actions but over all i had never seen or experienced any real neglect and i was even paddled once lol we were all just sheltered under what they perceived gods way. I had received a lot of punishment while i was there as i was not buying into their crap but its not like i wasn't fed or beaten severely. I must say that if it hadn't been for me being sent there then i might be dead now so there are some good things from it but i do feel sad for the time i lost in my life that i can't get back and i feel for the family of the boy that was killed while i was there. I do have some anger and resentment for the time i lost and the bs we had to deal with like there was no outside life. but life has went on. I do have to say one thing i do believe in God but mountain park has made me resent church. Anyways if my child ever got out of hand i would never send them off to somewhere far for to be someone else's problem besides you can't shelter them from life the only way to learn is to live it

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 hi Oct 23, 2011, 1:17 PM
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.